Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishh.

And yes one more thing, I'm 15 and that doesn't mean I'm stupid and also my parents very well know that I'm on IF and trust me as well and I haven't or will never break it!(:

Lol did anyone say members under the age of 15 are stupid...parents may also know you may be on Facebook but do you know it has age restriction to prevent cyber bullying and abuse...

If your parents allow it then they take responsibility for any harm that these sites can cause on you but the companies are prevented if they take all the precautions...

So IF themselves cannot enforce basic rules and ask other to follow it...says a lot about hypocrisy doesn't it???
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Okay now yes the MODs are forced to remove and close posts too fast and have you ever wondered why? Due to the crazy members out in the forum. For example, now just cause of some posts being removed we see members saying that they have been denied freedom of speech! Are you freaking kidding me?🤣

The IPKKND mods could be normal mods if that was a normal forum but we have people here who only instigate fights! Ofcourse even I'm the biggest ArHi fan ever and just cause I'm not very active on the forum it doesn't change the fact. I hate the negative characters of the show as well but so much excessive bashing is ridiculous!:|

The so called peace makers so claim to have no freedom of speech are actually the fight instigators:\ And absolutely there are members below the age of 16. I openly admit that I'm 15!🤣 But there are also people of the age of 12/13 here for who such bashing posts aren't appropriate hence they are removed. Bashing isn't allowed. Whether is ArHi or anybody else. And we have a frustration thread right? Then why mess up the forum?

I'm sorry if I sounded too harsh but this is getting too annoying now!:And yes IF is our Home. For us who've been year for long and respect it!:D

If the Mod's follow basic rules and enforce the age restrictions i am sure the madness and fan fanaticism will come down automatically but who cares they want members and traffic which brings revenues through ad's...

IPK mods can be like any other forum if the MODs act is a sensible and bias free manner just because a group is forcing for a post to close down doesn't mean the MOD has to resort to cheap tricks and give lame excuses...

Ok dear do you know what is bashing???the Mods themselves are confused...any criticism is bashing for them but seriously how can crticism be considered bashing??? I think you are kidding big time here...

I know there are groups which try have a agenda and act accordingly to instigate certain types of reactions...

This forum is not for faint hearted so if you have joined it be ready to see such posts as when the entrance itself states 16 and above...dont expect adults to act as kids and make AT and drooling posts I believe these are much worse than criticism posts...

The forum can be complete if the make a few stickies like AT, criticism,gossip chat..etc every one can post in them why allow members the power to make threads???

The members are not liable if the rules concerning age are not implemented properly...it is the responsibility of IF moreover you are gate crashing so you are an uninvited guest (need not add much more)
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Okay now yes the MODs are forced to remove and close posts too fast and have you ever wondered why? Due to the crazy members out in the forum. For example, now just cause of some posts being removed we see members saying that they have been denied freedom of speech! Are you freaking kidding me?🤣

The IPKKND mods could be normal mods if that was a normal forum but we have people here who only instigate fights! Ofcourse even I'm the biggest ArHi fan ever and just cause I'm not very active on the forum it doesn't change the fact. I hate the negative characters of the show as well but so much excessive bashing is ridiculous!:|

The so called peace makers so claim to have no freedom of speech are actually the fight instigators:\ And absolutely there are members below the age of 16. I openly admit that I'm 15!🤣 But there are also people of the age of 12/13 here for who such bashing posts aren't appropriate hence they are removed. Bashing isn't allowed. Whether is ArHi or anybody else. And we have a frustration thread right? Then why mess up the forum?

I'm sorry if I sounded too harsh but this is getting too annoying now!:And yes IF is our Home. For us who've been year for long and respect it!:D

When you're saying "bashing is not allowed", means you know the rules right?
How can you still use IF knowing that you're not allowed to according to rules?

The rules of IF are not any different for 15 year old self-acclaimed smart people, are they?

Yes it should be "annoying" to you because we were also talking against minors using IF.

I don't mind if you sounded harsh because I understand you're not mature enough. 😊

It doesn't matter who's stupid and who's not. It's about AGE that IF rules refer to.

Fighting/protesting for freedom of speech is something we adults understand better, dear.
You're still a baby! 😊
Please go though each and every comments on this post if you're really interested to understand what's going on! 😊

Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vibz88

Oh come on ipk has the best mod s show me one other forum where the mod s are so active. Atleast ipk mod s respond to every query and take some action not like the other forums. I never knew that ipk mod s actually took such a step - thrash down all anjali related posts. Honestly it was needed i am not on the forum for a long time but still the negativity and the bitchiness get to me. I am all for bashing till it is sarcastic and said in a funny way but the posts against anjali and even daljeet are mean. Ipk forum is not an ordinary forum neither are the fans &bashers :) so why should the mod s be the same??   .

Oh my lord. I beg to differ! Refer to DKS's reply please. Yes mods maybe active on the IPK forum but what the hell is the point of that when they cannot even do their job properly?! Have you seen the type of action they take? Especially one of the mods who is new in the DT and seems to be one very confused soul! She goes around closing topics without stating a proper reason as to why she is doing it. And when she does decide to give a reason, it's a lame one like "This thread may take a turn for the worse, so before it does I'm closing it" W*F? You kidding me?! How can you tell it's going to turn negative? And btw, this was on a  thread that had constructive criticism on it. I'm not talking bashing posts here. But the criticism was for the god who apparently, even the mod worships!

Have you PMed the mods of the IPK forum?! Let me tell you I did twice. Once was 2 months ago regarding a post that was closed. That PM hasn't even been opened so you can forget about getting a reply. I just sent another one, and that has been ignored as well. So please! They do NOT respond.

Your point:  Ipk forum is not an ordinary forum neither are the fans &bashers :) so why should the mod s be the same?? is beyond pathetic! I think it's better if this is left uncommented on!  
Great topic with some very sensible replies!

I am just speaking here as a member of the IPK Forum because I haven't visited or been active in any other Forum of IF.

Although it's true the MODs are dealing with quite an active Forum, and trying their best to maintain what they call peace and harmony, it's also true that there are times, and nowadays its happening quite often, when topics are closed just because an opinion of a minority was being stated there, just because that post wasn't worshipping His Highness, Barun Sobti, just because that member was calling a spade a spade.

We know these get reported and the MODs have to see towards it but many a times I have observed that MODs do just that- "see" the report PM and CLOSE the topic. What does that hint about their maturity level? A bunch of teenagers, when a post falls short of their drooling range or its tongue-in-cheek matter flies over their heads, report it and the topic is closed? A couple of stupid, meaningless comments in the midst of a healthy debate and the whole topic is closed? A post being trespassed by 13 year olds who, by the way, aren't even supposed to be sneaking around here, is apparently the Topic Maker's fault and- wait for it- the topic is closed?

Forget Freedom Of Expression. This is plain immaturity, of which the MODs must not be a part...but apparently, they are.
Nmyra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Hello -  Apologies in advance to the TM for butting in but I can't seem to help myself.

As for the poster above. Allow me to illustrate to you what the problem is.

IF is a 16+ site. Meaning based on the RULES and REGULATIONS you are supposed to be above or at least 16 years old to join.

Now personally I don't really care if you are two

What galls me - is that you 'openly' admit to being underage on the forum and then expect the forum to bend to your will and curtail content because YOU and other's like you decide to break the rules. 

It's oddly reminiscent of a drunk driver suing someone for not noticing that they are drunk!

Now, I understand this may sound 'harsh' but this really was getting annoying.
Edited by Nmyra - 11 years ago