thank u so much
i am glad that u like itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING SUPPORTIVE 

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE LIKES AND COMMENTS ...😊

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

sheetalvasakabslocksPoorvaArorambobby2011anitachandavar1queenbee001ashwimaaneetcoolkiwivarthyadi000ASMITTcutesrijupayal12goyalkalpna123mita1993vij10ringmeNihsonfatema_007nature2bulbul164Aamera-lakshmi-shri12lovesiasobia4maaneetRiddhima3leeguruCiaMaaneetpari1689geet.loverJ.RahmanHanishadevirenjini263ana1411uteemNH1971dazzlingdivzsree.maneetanjucoolhermosomayurmaaneetmandy15Jass.KNfreya123harshithaaaRocks.Dharasdlife19gill123nats0101chavvi16tiakashyapMonaLovesMaantushti-kiranpunam2712love2_somapop77sanu3108spvdpriti11seemamaryabinash079shah10Remya_Pillaizaara2212manesha76PariNainPrithviSanyo1--Neelam--

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

KISMAT SE TUM HUMKO MILE HO'..

PART 2

sorry it doesn't include precap...i tried hard but couldn't make it...

Geet  was quick away to run away from maan preparing a new plan to meet rasika '. Geet was about to go upstairs'. When maan hold her hand '' she was scared for a second a known fear crept in her mind a known fear' she is still scared somewhere that if the villagers and if her family came to know that she is in hoshiarpur..then what'.even thinking about the consequences makes her dead scared but when she heard maan's voice it made her relax like she got her life back'.

When maan had hold her hand he suddenly observed her stiffness' the scary dreadful moments that she went through might have came acrossed her thought ..that's what he thought'. Maan made her turn well if he was not rough then not too gentle in handling her ..but a sudden spark of anger was there for her dumb carelessness of coming here and that too alone'..

Her face was pale .. totally colourless like someone all her blood ' his deep hiding emotional and  worried eyes met her scary one'.. he wanted to ask her but didn't knowing her she won't budge'.

Maan to divert the topic dragged her to one of the room and commanded her in a stern tone'.

Maan: get freshen up geet ..and you are going to stay here today and tomorrow morning we are going back to delhi'.

Geet who was still fearing something asked him out of the blue'.

Geet: where are you going'..

A small smile crept on his face which was barely visible' he answered her in an amused tone'.

Maan: I am going to gain some energy before you start fighting with me again'.

Geet's confused expressions made him confirm that she didn't understand anything'he came towards her and slightly whispered in her ear'.

Maan: I am going to get the dinner ready '.just came ..and don't you try to escape 'and meet rasika'he said in a calm yet warning pitch making geet close her eyes in fear '..  it was not only of fear but the close proximity they were sharing was somewhere playing with her senses'..

Geet came and looked around for maan but when she didn't saw him anywhere she was about to step out of the cottage when maan pulled her to him'

Maan: where do you think you are going MISS GEET HANDA'..

Geet smiled awkwardly'..

Geet: me'me..s..irrr'. yea..i was going to find you '..you were not in the cottage I thought may be something had happened to you'.

She was going on'. When maan put his finger on her lips'.

Maan: chup bilkul chup..!!!!!!!! '.. I am not here to listen to your chatter box details'.just come and be here only else  I won't mind keeping you locked in the room till we leave tomorrow'.it was only for her to stay inside '. Now come'.maan said taking her along with him'.

They both settled on the small dining where food was already served '. It was for both of them'..there was a certain cheery smile on her face looking at the dishes'.

Geet: wow..sir..chane ki dal , roti , sabzi ' and she even looked at her favourite chilles'. Geet looked at him'. This is all is for me'. She asked in enthusiasm' and then looked at his plate'all continental dishes served'.

Geet: thank you sir'.

Maan: save for thank you and start eating'.aren't you hungry'.

Geet nodded and start relishing her food eating chilles in between '. And maan lovingly staring at her while having his food'.

Maan: geet don't you think having this much spicy food is not good for you'.

Geet turned her face towards him and looked at him'

Maan immediately changed added'.

Maan: I mean its not heathy for anyone to eat this much amount of spice'..

Geet: sir'. Its called taste'.well how will you know you don't have taste buds'and I can't eat tasteless food '..i think you should also try '.she forwarded a morsel to his mouth but stopped in middle thinking he won't like '. But maan stooped her hand from going back and ate from her hands'.

Geet shied and lower her eyes'

They had their dinner and retired for some good sleep'..

Next day '.

Maan  knocked geet's room..its been nearly ten minutes '. Well first he thought she must be sleeping ..but then his thoughts went to the time he saw her in mansion'early morning sitting in the garden ' he somewhere knew that geet is a early riser'.. a deep panic suged through him and when after some attemts he opened the door'.. then..there was no one 'the room was neat and tide as if no one had slept'

He quickly rushed out and made his way to rasika's place very well knowing geet's whereabouts'..he nearly covered half an hour distance in ten minutes'.

AT RASIKA"S PLACE

Geet had not gotton any sleep last night last night first ' that case and maan's fake fianc mess and know she was not in her usual mood'.may be her progressing pregnancy has started to change her moods thought geet'' so she with the first ray of light 'after making sure she is properly covered went to meet rasika in order to make her understand'.

Geet : mam'. Its not sir fault'' he cancelled the deal because of me'.please take this case back'.

Rasika replied in a fake attitude'.. eyeing at geet disgustingly'..

Rasika: you know what '.. what's your name'..

Geet: geet'

Rasika: whatever'. It is kind of good that the deal is cancelled I didn't knew that Mr Khurana has hired such people who even doesn't have little bit of manners or etiquettes'little bit of professionism'.now I will see your sir in court'.

Geet was deeply engraged listening to that arrogant and haughty client of theirs ..who didn't even mean that to know basic talking mannerism is talking about professionalism'.

Geet folded her hands  and same deadly close to her'.

Geet: are you sure mam you want me to deal with professionalism'.

Before rasika could respond'.. geet slightly shifted her gaze to the engraged villagers'.

Geet: are you seing them mam'.these are the same villagers whom land you are going to purchase'.and looking at them I don't think that they are willing to sell there land ''. And I am sure you will not be in one piece'..if you leave from here right now'oopppss..sorry professionalism'I mean you  won't be on your own feet'.

Rasika seriously got into a fit of terror listening to geet'..

Rasika: what will I have to do to get rid of all this'rasika asked expectedly knowing geet will  only have the solution'.

Before geet could reply maan intervened'.he pulled geet roughly and hissed in a deep anger '.wll the rage was obvious seeing her entire village standing '..

Maan: didn't I told you to keep out of it'' he quickly hided geet's face in her dupatta and told her to go and sit in car through the back door'.he literally shoved geet out '

Maan dangerously came close to rasika'..

Maan: know what do you want Miss rathode' case or the violence of these villagers'.

Rasika pleaded to take her out 'maan handled the matter and went to car seeing geet sulking sitting in same position hiding her face in veil'..

He would have drove to few metres when someone came infront of his car '.. well he didn't knew that it was the coming of the new storm'''

Precap: SAME

Person 1: she has brought shame to her family'.. god permits getting a daughter like her'.

A person was about to slap her when'

A voice came'." Don't you dare to raise your hand on her'.. maan singh khurana will not tolerate anything against his wife''"

NOTE: if u feel i m only coping the original scenes than do tell me i will stop

GUYS IF YOU LIKE THIS THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE

BUTTON AND GIVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS...

for pms please add suhana_123 to ur buddy list

or tell me i will sent you a buddy request😊

NOTE: guys if u r not liking any of my ff then plzz let me know...

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
just loved the update 
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
WELL BIT SIMILAR BUT NOT QUITE
AS FEW THINGS ARE DIFFERENT PLUS ITS JUST STARTED AND THEN YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN TWISTS AND TURNS TO IT ALONG THE WAY
WOW THAT WAS A QUICK UPDATE DIDNT EXPECT ANOTHER ONE SO SOON BUT GLAD YOU UPDATED
WHAT NOW FOR OUR MANEET
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Supab i know some thing store in ur mind for future
maanluver thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
nyc update 
dinner convo was funny 
jhalli geet gayi rasika se milne 
maan came n intervened 
waiting for the precap 
i m so in love with that part 
even before u have updated it hehehe 
update soon dear
waiting eagerly

p.s dear dnt worry ur writing is superb n different from the serial so just keep on continuing ok
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
geet uff cant sit calmly
chli gyi na rasika ke pass
bt  wt torm is waiting
cont soon
waiting
good going..
vd it