MG OS:KISMAT SE TUM HUMKO MILE HO)lastptpg69/oct24

Posted: 11 years ago

Hiii all I know I shouldn't be here ''.since my exams are going to start but continous looking into the  books is making me mad..so I thought to write something'..its my recollection of GHSP'since I am missing it very badly today'don't know why all the positive and negative comments are welcomed''

KISMAT SE TUM HUMKO MILE HO'..

Maan was in a serious discussion in the boardroom'.discussing with his lawyers'.. that RASIKA RATHORE has filed a case against him for cancelling the deal'.well she deserve that ..how dare she insult geet' no matter how much he shout at her 'shows his annoyance at her acts, makes indifference towards her but still he can't take any kind of abuse and slur against her'she holds a greater position to him'not just being a mere employee but a girl who have shown an incredible form of courage by coming to delhi that too alone and now coping with the situations 'well not in a brilliant way but atleast in a satisfied manner'

Maan was held in the discussion with his lawyers handling the case'..

Maan: do whatever you want to do'.i want this mess to be cleared'

Lawyer 1: sir ..miss rathore has filed a strong case against you'you need to be in hoshiyarpur by tomorrow..or you will be arrested 'on the charges of not completing her project'.

Maan: did you not listen to me'. Just do your work 'don't you dare to forget for which work you are hired'.. maan would have continued when ..someone knocked the door'..

It was geet who peeped through the door'.

Geet: sir may I come in'.

Maan nodded his head in acceptance telling her to come'.she saw two persons sitting in the room..and glanced nervously towards them'she had got the most dreadful news of the day'. Well her dear friend pinky had hiped the simple news and told geet with her imaginary consequences making our geet shriek in fear holding herself responsible for the entire fuss'. Still pinky's words were ringing in her  ears making geet scared'

" geet'that rasika rathore has filed a case against maan sir for cancelling the deal'officials will be there to arrest sir soon'I am very scared'you know I have known that the person is made imprisonment of atleast ten years for cheating and she might have put some false allegations'."

Geet hearing pinky was dead scared she first of all can't see the man who saved her and her baby's life from her own blood'and  know is supporting her in living a life of dignity and cancelled a deal coz of her'.

Geet's hand went to her tummy again getting all the pinky's fearful words '

Geet st: I can't let anything let happen to sir 'she went out of boardroom without saying anything to maan '..

Maan was searching for geet its been two hours the meeting has finished he had literally threatened the lawyers to look after the matter seriously and was now in a deep panic not finding her in the office premises'.

He saw pinky and adi going towards cafeteria'. Maan stopped them and enquired about geet'.

Maan: pinky where is geet 'I want to give her dictation and she is absent'.call her now he said rather in angry tone'.

This angry was more of concern for her, for her well being that maan knew from inside'.

Adi answered in a slight doubt '.

Adi: s'iii'rrr'.. I didn't see her after pinky told her about your case..she was looking very tensed '

Maan didn't even listen to adi completely and without wasting any further time left to hoshiarpur informing daadima that he and geet are on a project and leaving for three days..'knowing geet's super intelligent mind that can work only for odd things''..

It was evening the dusk had set his wings when he reached the boundaries of the place where he first time met an epitome of innocence and purity well it was not a nice meet but had certainly left a deep imprint on his mind'..

There he saw her coming hiding her face which a dupatta'maan was seriously amazed with the girl who didn't even think twice before jumping into situations that can left her no where'.

Geet '' the time she had heard about maan's imprisonment from pinky she had made her mind to do anything even it is beyond her reach '..

Maan didn't know how to catch her but suddenly he saw a villager passing by her  who could have probably known to her '.

Maan without looking for any more time pulled geet towards himself and hold her in such a position that she couldn't protest 'he immediately scooped her in his strong arms and made his way towards his car''''..

Geet didn't knew what had happened within a split of second she was now in air'may be ..no definitely in someone arms'.but who is he'.she tried to look at his face but before she could see  maan already gave her a murderous gaze 'making her gulp her saliva in fear'. She was dead shocked seeing maan sir here'.

Geet started talking to her babaji as usual making maan furious'.

Geet: babaji how did he come to know that I am here'I didn't tell anyone'not even pinky ..and where he is taking me ..she looked at maan from the corner of her  eyes '' and looking at his anger once closed her eyes murmering'.." babaji save me from this dusht danav'.he won't think twice before giving me a long lecture '' you know na babaji '.that your sweet and cute geet is here only to meet rasika mam so that she should take her case back ' you will help me na'. she was engrossed in her deep yet innocent thoughts that didn't notice maan staring at her well he was loking at her lovingly but cccan't express himself '..

Maan  made her settle down in the car ..but  geet could get down again that maan clearly studied from her face he locked the door'..

Maan: geet we are going to delhi right now'get that clear in your mind''

Geet: sir'I can't go ..she tried to open the door but it was locked for her bad luck'..

Maan: its locked geet''don't waste your energy'.

Geet looked at him and gave a meany look''

Geet: I will go and talk to rasika mam ' I am not coming with you'..SIR''she said loudly'.

Maan : geeettt!!!! Just shut your mouth if you don't know anything'..geet was about to argue'.

Maan: there is no need '.i can handle my matter'and by the way its nothing related to you so just get out of it'..

Geet: its all because of me'you cancelled her project and she filed a case 'now you will be given imprisonment 'you will have to leave me'dadima'she was going on looking at her hands twitching her dupatta'.

Maan: geet 'what are you saying'..i am not going to any jail'.. we are going back to delhi this place is not safe for you'..why did you risked your life for me'..

Geet once looked at him and again turned her face away'..

Geet: because of you '.. coz' I am your fianc'..

Maan: FAKE''''.fake fianc'..that too only infront of dadima'.

Maan took her to the nearby cottage '.. it was there cottage'. '. The place where he stayed three months back'..

Maan carried the car to his cottage'.

He opened her side'.

Maan: are you coming'or should I carry you'.

Geet gave him an irritating look and came out the car'.

She went away muttering"DUSHT DANAV"'still you don't know geet '.. geet handa will do what she wants'..

Precap:

Person 1: she has brought shame to her family'.. god permits getting a daughter like her'.

A person was about to slap her when'

A voice came'." Don't you dare to raise your hand on her'.. maan singh khurana will not tolerate anything against his wife''"

its my first attempt to re write the magical journey of maaneet...i know all the events are same...do you like me to continue or leave it as it is

do leave your comments and press like if you enjoyed reading my thoughts...

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

LAST PART 

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
Fabulous dear waiting for more
Originally posted by shri12

Fabulous dear waiting for more

thank u so much
i am glad that u like itπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by freya123

awesome

thank u so much

wow ...awesome ...love it ...feel... like... i ...am... watching ...geet ...again...update...soon
Originally posted by ASMITT

wow ...awesome ...love it ...feel... like... i ...am... watching ...geet ...again...update...soon

thank u so much

interesting starting...

loved it very much...

thank u sooo much fr d lovely os...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Originally posted by gill123

Love it

thank u so much