Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TANHA_H thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Starting was fab sharon's pov how she liked swayam from first day of college n dance audition..,kathak n sharon thats something new
Waiting for next part
-.Nisha.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
himu dost!🤗
fabulous starting!
the thing tat dis ff is from sharon's pov makes it different from others...
waitin for the next part..
update soon..
Thanks for the pm!!Edited by cuteswayu - 11 years ago
OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

m writting dear...as soon i finish i'll update it.
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luvsd3

m writting dear...as soon i finish i'll update it.

eagerly waiting for it 😃
swa-ron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a great intro in sharons pov
overall loved itEdited by frankyfio - 11 years ago
Hello friends...thanks for the love and support you gave...
m really thankful to all of you guys...i so wanted to reply individual comment but m not getting enough time so i am thanking all of you unanimously for your love and support...guys please keep showering the same in the future also...
          Thanks
              |_U\/$D3..Himani
           ||~~**ArC|-|@Ng|_e$**~~||

Guys I am back with the update I know I haven't updated next day as I promised , and am sorry for that, actually got stuck with some work. Here's the update enjoy and don't forget to hit like tab and to leave your valuable comments.

Whole day was hectic and due to nervousness I didn't even ate.
Now it was mine turn to show what I got and why I should be there in the team.
(Guys for the particular dance assume she wore a white chudidaar...and the music is from dil to pagal hai)...

I was so nervous for the first time….I don't know why but, I so wanted to be on the other side of the stage with the team; and for that I had to perform well….not just well but had to be the best. Soon my name announced as the last candidate for auditions. I stepped forward and as soon I kept my first step on the stage I felt an unknown energy and an unknown confidence in me, I moved to the center of the stage and took my position, while doing all the only thing was going through in my mind was, this is the only chance to be one step closer to my dream…(ahhhaan dirty mind…I know what u all thinking!!!)…Dance, one step closer to the people whom I admire allot, to get to know them in and out……I boost up myself for the last time "ok now it's time to set stage on fire with some Indian jalwa…you can do it girl."

(Ok guys I know I had decided o re piya first but…..but now I changed my mind and giving you the link one of mine fav. Dance pieces here's the link-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9FqG3c_sIE&list=PLwAa3clrmUbAOBRbFzAdJkU_D-wCy1qWT&index=1&feature=plpp_video  

Music starts and I start dancing with all passion and love, with soft elegant moves, the mudras, and the postures which I have mastered after 12 years of extreme hard work, dedication, determination and most of all mine interest and passion for Indian classical dance. Whole auditorium echoed with awesome music along with the music of mine anklets, as music moves to its finale, fast the beats faster my steps, and I end up my dance with turns. The atmosphere was mesmerizing everyone stood up and applauding hard. All I can here was hooting and loud noise of claps……aahh!!That was something I won't forget throughout my entire life; mine first ever dance in collage and that too a bang on one.

Everyone praising me and my dance, would you believe I have got first compliment or comment I should say by the group of boys who were famous for their negative activities….and their style of complimenting states the fact about them…. "Hey chick….your dance was as hot as you are, would you mind to give some tuitions….."He abruptly cut in between by Swayum who was watching all this nonsense since starting….. "Would you mind if I volunteer myself…"anger clearly visible in his eyes. "lo aa gaya…Swayum the saint on rescue mission, guy said in sarcastic tone…kyu be kya lagti hai wo teri, jo tuje itni taklif ho rahi hai"

Swayum now fuming in anger, he grabbed the guy's collar and said in full attitude "Wo meri girlfriend hai,tuje koi problem…..aaj samjha raha hoon for the first and last time, don't ever dare to come close to her, otherwise be ready for consequences" Swayum push that guy so hard  so that he landed on floor. He stood up and left saying "this gonna be expensive business for you dude, you have to pay hard for this!!!"

Now Swayum came back to me and said "please stay away from these guys, they are dangerous and famous for abusing girls" saying this he moved to the judges pannel……I was like bas itna hi, you just stated me as your girlfriend and no explanation and nothing….strange!!!...I was like what the hell man kuch to kaho…..

soon gang reach their and as usual nicky, bharat and amar start pulling Swayum's leg nil "superb Swayum kya sahi treatment diya tune unku…..ekdum hero types" Vicky cont. "ha…hah…haan be tu to Rambo nikla…..ab kabhi wo teri girlfriend ko kabhi pareshan nahi karenge" "hang on guys……what the hell you are talking about…mine girlfriend???...have you guys lost it!!!" Swayum in all confuse look.

"Dude don't act as if you don't know anything, you only said that she is your girlfriend" Rey exclaimed "What!!! me??"Swayum was dumbstruck on his friend's reaction….. "Swayum calm down, it's not your fault you just forget things whenever you get angry…so just relax, and guys stop pulling his leg, he just saved a girl to be victimized by these creep morons…!!!"

Yes guys this is the only problem with Swayum, he forget the things and his reaction whenever he gets angry, wo kya karta hai, kyu karta hai, gusse sab bhul jaata hai……and his this habit not changed yet; now also he forget that we had fight last night and behaves like as if nothing happened last night…….he is a rare person with rare qualities……I LOVE YOU SWAYUM…uhan….LOVE YOU MY SWAYUM!!!

"Kriya did I really called her my girlfriend?"Swayum in lower tone "yes you did, but that's only to save her from them so it's ok." Kriya try to console him and try to tell him that whatever he did was correct. "But how could I…I mean patanahi mere bare main kya soch rahi hogi!!??" Swayum feeling guilty…..Awwee he is such a gentleman!!...he was really feeling guilty and searched whole collage for me to apologize…. but destiny has something else for us…..That was the incident which start changing the equation from ME and YOU to US!!!

Ok guys this much only for today…I hope you like it, guys please do hit like tab weather you liked or not….and please leave your valuable comments……if and only if I get satisfying response then only will update next part…so guys it's up to you…..!!!

thanks...|_U\/$D3..Himani
||~~**ArC|-|@Ng|_e$**~~|| s

Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Beautiful chapter i love it...sorry like button s nt working bt i like it
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res :))
*edited*

Dost it was awesome! ⭐️
Sharon's outfit..ahh..madhuri dixit of the television!! 😎
haha swayam forgets wat he says wen he becums angry!! 😆
thats interesting but can be harmful for swaron too! 😕
loved it wen he said to those creeps dat she's his girlfriend! 😳
update soon! 😊
Edited by surbhimathur - 11 years ago
coolsameera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESUM UPDATE. . . SWAYAM CAL SHARON HIS GALFRIEND LOL😛. . ND GUSSE ME JO HUA WO BHOOL JATA HAI OH GOD ! DATS GONNA BE FUN THANX FR PM UPDATE SOON