||~~MEMORIES~~|| prt-2 updated

OceanicRockStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
MEMORIES
That was my first day in the college.The college known for its excellence.
The best in the city St. luice. Perfect in all prospectives, best in academics,no. 1 in sports, equally best in co-curicular activities and most of all really famous for dance and the dance team the dazzlers and weaklings.

Dazzlers...which is lead by Reyansh Singhania, the cool dude of college,the hunk, the heart throbe and a very nice person at heart. vickey,nil, rinni and simmi were the other members of dezzling team. All were fun loving and work as support system to each other.Never ever heard any fight or missunderstading between them.

On the other hand there was the Weaklings...
The weakling group lead by Kriya Ghai a cute bubbly girl, having a possitive attitude towards life and had courage to do something in life.

other members were Bharat, vishakha, neha ,amar and swayum...swauym...swayum shekhawat...iske bare me kya bataun...a rich guy with very down to earth attitude,calm nature,simple, smiling face attractive features,sparkled effective eyes which always conveyed his heart, his purity,his innocence and his honesty and above all his golden heart. A cute smile kept playing on his face which used to attract me towards him. I dont know why but from the day one my heart and my soul attached to him.

it was the day after dance fest and Aneesha's last day in college. She use to be the lead dancer of dezzling team.

After her exit from the team and college both the team members decides to unite their teams and form one, all have agreed but there was a problem as Aneesha left the college, team required a new member; who shuold be equally telented and should be extremely good dancer, along with these qualities she has to come up with innovative ideas also.

so they decided to take auditions for the same.
Being a dance lover and the passion i have for dance, i decided to give auditions. Auditions annonced next day and i prepared enough last night.

Next day in auditoriem...As the audition is for the new formed team so the gang gave introductory performence. The performence was damn good, they neiled it .

Reyansh and kriya annouced for the audition and also informed that the selection would be a team deicision. One by one girls start giving their performences; god they were fab...some of them were master in contemp and few were in hip hop ,salsa and jazz...but me, am a trained indian classical dancer...althogh i know different dance styles contemp,hip hop,salsa, jazz, tango etc.; but classical is my forte and i luv to perform kathak and bharat natyam so for this particula audition i prepared a kathak dance.

whole day was hectic and due to nervousness i didn't even ate.
Now it was mine turn to show what i got and why i shuold be there in the team.
(guys for the particular dance assume she wore a white chudidaar...and the song is o re piya...frm aaja nachle)...

well guys this much only for today...plz ignore grammatic nd spelling mistakes...

if you guys liked the story line than i'll update 2prt by tomorrw...and plz hit the like tab and do leave ur precious comments..they r really encouraging...

thanks...|_U\/$D3..Himani
||~~**ArC|-|@Ng|_e$**~~||

prt 1- pg 1
prt 2- pg 5

Edited by Luvsd3 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Res

unres

awesome start himani:):)

Loved it:):)

Waiting for d next part:):)

Thanx for d pm :):)Edited by kaba3003 - 11 years ago
Tanuka_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Himani ðŸ¤—
awesome start. !!
really wanna read further .
why the hell did u stop there ??
update ASAP...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting start. A OS or SS whatever in completely Sharon's POV. Beautifully written the first part. And good to see harmony between two teams . Waiting for the update :)
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
New ss..:)
Starting was fab sharon's pov how she liked swayam from first day of college n dance audition..,kathak n sharon thats something new
Waiting for next part
N pls update swaron in village toi..:D
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love the fact that Dazzlings and Weaklings are one team here and It's going to be real nice to read it from Sharon's POV !!
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awsome 😊
loved it 😊
plz update next part soon 😊
Twinkle_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi himani,.,
awsm start.. Sharon falling for swayam will b nyc to read...
Loved it for sharon's POV ...
Hey update nxt part soon ...
And pm me pls...
idiot_box thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was an awesome start..so please do continue...and update soon!:)
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
abhi mujhe aur padha hai... ðŸ˜¡ yahaan stop kyun kiya..jaldi update karna plz...
aur apna FF kab update karegi yaar.. kabse se wait kar rahi hoon