Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_babe thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Vistaa

I truly wish the writers had been brave enough to have taken Anjali's character on the schizophrenic/MPD route. All of her behaviour since the kidnapping and before, could be explained and perhaps even defended. All that was needed was a sensible exposition of what was going on in her head. Instead of giving her screen space showing her giggling madly or crying buckets, they could have respected the intelligence of their viewers and shown what was really happening with her. Alternative reality, play-acting, negation of truth, hallucinations...all real potent plot devices that could be employed, if only they had been brave,

For want of courage, a show was lost.

😭

Oh Vistaa, Daljeet would've quit then!
Or maybe not.

I till think they have problems balancing their cast. Daljeet was upset since March.. and Deepali must've been since June-ish..

This show has always been Arnav-Khushi and Barun-Sanaya. Sanaya doesn't let it out, but Barun does, the guy was exhausted, they both are over-worked. Who know, maybe they both negotiated for more leave?
I mean the poor guy was pounced on when he took a day off for his bday, just like Sanaya will be on hers!
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I truly wish the writers had been brave enough to have taken Anjali's character on the schizophrenic/MPD route. All of her behaviour since the kidnapping and before, could be explained and perhaps even defended. All that was needed was a sensible exposition of what was going on in her head. Instead of giving her screen space showing her giggling madly or crying buckets, they could have respected the intelligence of their viewers and shown what was really happening with her. Alternative reality, play-acting, negation of truth, hallucinations...all real potent plot devices that could be employed, if only they had been brave,

😭

a primetime SPshow wont show all this...they need a expression less bahu who can cry...so i think they have anjali crying...bcoz technically khushi cant cry loads now bcoz atlast the confession of love happened so...we have lost our love story
howcome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joenet1234

The character Anjali makes sense now. If people aren't getting it, that's because of the actress's limitations, she can't deliver. 

But she had such a late reaction...jus like her bump that protruded late.
She had to be in this state after Shyam was thrown out...she sobbed over cake and flowers for a day and then was back to cupping khushi's face on roka and gleeing like a phangurl!

Now, sympathy is unattainable something like justice delayed is justice denied...
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tulip21

bcoz mandy that day we'll be watching the episode again and again but today we are all ranting ...
i saw u upset prev but in this thread u r quite optimistic abt the shyam return track for the focus back to khushi...and the story abt arnav and khushi...u know after sleeping for an hour doing all household works now i got the links from ippy to watch it again...so we are little hopeful for monday aren't we???

We are always hopeful!! SGs means Sunshine girls too -- lead by Ippy!😊
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

😭

Exactly! I kept on harping on this right around the biwi ki saut days. Show her completely messed up, delusional, mentally unstable and go all crazy at everyone but nope, creativity only applies to Kitchen politics. How many ways can we demean a woman, how many ways can Dadi make a disgusting face like she has smelled her own fart, how many ways can we come up with derogatory terms for Mami's vocabulary, bas.
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mepharm

So what are you feeding them???

Chinese take out...

😭

They were brave enough to go there except they decided to bring in the twilight zone behind the scenes where Anjali is playing ASR's mom to Arnie playing Papa malik (don't ask).. That messed up the dynamics and then fans went nuts on the channels webpage...and since then this week has been the first time Anji made sense...
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: howcome

you changed your siggy!
Ipk not worth it eh?

true...Vistaaa i was jus quoting your siggy the other day and saying its so not worth it...well, all good things do come to an end!

Badalna pada...doesn't mean I can't change it againπŸ˜›
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: showstruck

coming down with a migraine...you girls rock and keep rocking...I need to lie downπŸ˜ƒ

take care israt
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moksha51

But Zinny, Kheer makes it all better πŸ€’

Particularly the kind that looks like dahi-chaawal with nuts on top and fed to you by a stupid sibling.