zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Yes -- wonder where she is!

Saas ki kidmat mein busy hoon like a good star parivar bahu...🤢

I know - Scarlett wants to marry Ashley but gets married to someone else instead ... he dies and she nurses Melanie  .. Melanie was supposed to be a washed out character! 

Exactly...😉
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Zinny I find it funny that on a day where we get an episode we love, the hangout moves slow but when we hate an episode look out!!

bcoz mandy that day we'll be watching the episode again and again but today we are all ranting ...
i saw u upset prev but in this thread u r quite optimistic abt the shyam return track for the focus back to khushi...and the story abt arnav and khushi...u know after sleeping for an hour doing all household works now i got the links from ippy to watch it again...so we are little hopeful for monday aren't we???
joenet1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vistaa

I guess I really should follow the first part of my signature and not say anything more.

😈

The character Anjali makes sense now. If people aren't getting it, that's because of the actress's limitations, she can't deliver. Today's satyanaash was Khushi. Bas. Nothing else bothered me that much, but Khushi's nosedive was unbearable.
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moksha51

Her in/out laws have surprise invited themselves over for dinner.. So she is making badam Kheer - sugar free for them

NOT!!! ðŸ˜†
tulip21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: showstruck

coming down with a migraine...you girls rock and keep rocking...I need to lie down😃

take care...sleep tight
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I know - Scarlett wants to marry Ashley but gets married to someone else instead ... he dies and she nurses Melanie  .. Melanie was supposed to be a washed out character! 

Melanie was what both Scarlett and Rhett hoped they would be when they grew up😆 She was the moral compass who served the one and only purpose of showing them how far removed they were from being a gentlewoman and a gentleman. She embodied goodness.
Moksha51 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

But Zinny, Kheer makes it all better ðŸ¤¢
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: veeps

Exactly...😉

Waise Anji is like her- dependent type. Khushi is Scarlett ... but fast becoming SP bahu ! And we all know who ASR is ðŸ˜‰ -- not to be compared to the original anyway ðŸ˜³
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So what are you feeding them???