Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@sumeeta...there is one vast difference between ekta and IPKKND...whatever the situation the leads here have not been seperated at all...other than the kidnap track...they have been together..always...that is one postivie usp of this show...that they show diffrences but parting of ways...nope...

and this show has had phases ...there have been times of intense pain...like Diwali ..and heartbroken khushi...arhi marriage...kidnap...and now miscarriage...(and whatever we might say..this is huge)...but in between we have lighter moments...funny and cute and romantic...the balance has been very well maintained...keeping my fingers crossed for the future...hope the learn from their past mistakes...
-Reva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic post...I  agree completely... I always knew that this story will turn into a family drama(and evry love story has to as u said:)) at some point...This is that point now...I  agree with u that once the confession is done in a love story, its really hard to sell  it and cater to all the types of audience...so makers have to take turns and  take the story forward( yes i know these turns are becoming overly dragged these days ;))...But we as viewers should have patience rather than making posts of quitting after each average/bad episodes ...I as a loyal viewer have faith in the makers that they will be back with showing the A-K getting stronger as couple by facing the shyam turmoil...I am ready to give them some more time...:)...I dont want to judge them by each and every episode as we dont judge a book by reading every single page...Hope i made some sense !!!
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: revareva007

Fantastic post...I  agree completely... I always knew that this story will turn into a family drama(and evry love story has to as u said:)) at some point...This is that point now...I  agree with u that once the confession is done in a love story, its really hard to sell  it and cater to all the types of audience...so makers have to take turns and  take the story forward( yes i know these turns are becoming overly dragged these days ;))...But we as viewers should have patience rather than making posts of quitting after each average/bad episodes ...I as a loyal viewer have faith in the makers that they will be back with showing the A-K getting stronger as couple by facing the shyam turmoil...I am ready to give them some more time...:)...I dont want to judge them by each and every episode as we dont judge a book by reading every single page...Hope i made some sense !!!

ah...finally the response i wanted to read...thanks a ton...for understanding what my post was all about...😊
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eveline

@sumeeta...there is one vast difference between ekta and IPKKND...whatever the situation the leads here have not been seperated at all...other than the kidnap track...they have been together..always...that is one postivie usp of this show...that they show diffrences but parting of ways...nope...

and this show has had phases ...there have been times of intense pain...like Diwali ..and heartbroken khushi...arhi marriage...kidnap...and now miscarriage...(and whatever we might say..this is huge)...but in between we have lighter moments...funny and cute and romantic...the balance has been very well maintained...keeping my fingers crossed for the future...hope the learn from their past mistakes...

But the famous writer that they hv hired is from ekta camp eve... And I don't want any arhi separation, memory loss, death, rebirth, or worst ever leap etc...
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry but I don't agree. Sure the focus cannot be on one couple love story all the time.. but the problem is that these writer dont know how to run multiple tracks... they have never known how to do that... they had this bad tendency to focus on one couple at a time... 
They should have used Payal, Akash, more effectively, used NK more consistently.. and this was not the time to bring in Shyam just as this silly Khushi track of forgiving Shyam is bakwas
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooltoad

But the famous writer that they hv hired is from ekta camp eve... And I don't want any arhi separation, memory loss, death, rebirth, or worst ever leap etc...

we will cross that bridge if and when we come to it...lets not jump the gun...all we need to do right now is keep patience for one more week...and let the TRPs do the talking...
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

ah...finally the response i wanted to read...thanks a ton...for understanding what my post was all about...😊

Gives some hope... Thanks...
sumeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly..so what now? have  they decided to narrow the difference 😆...by trying to attract both the class of viewer's...its just impossible as they are groups of extremely opposite tastes...Thankfully the leads have not been separated as yet..but what about the future??? and I really did'nt know Jainesh worked for EK...OMG !!!
Edited by sumeeta - 11 years ago
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: surenkal

Sorry but I don't agree. Sure the focus cannot be on one couple love story all the time.. but the problem is that these writer dont know how to run multiple tracks... they have never known how to do that... they had this bad tendency to focus on one couple at a time... 

They should have used Payal, Akash, more effectively, used NK more consistently.. and this was not the time to bring in Shyam just as this silly Khushi track of forgiving Shyam is bakwas

ok lets tally the balancesheet...😆..u have shown me some problems...but honestly buddy...while there are liabilites..and lately quite a few...the assets are overwhelming...i can show a zillion things where they have been brilliant...my point..overall if you look at the show...u have had less causes to complain and more reasons to applaud...
Shilpi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Be it reel or real...the sole problems with love stories is...they dont last long...they have a very limited shelf life...and a very quick expiry date...cynical...bitter...but true...lets take a look...

A boy meets girl...they feel attracted...deny...fight...still cant help it...finally give in and give up...come together...bliss...sheer heaven on earth..whats next...eventually commitment...lets get married...with marriage...responsibilities...and of course if you enter the joint family system...family issues...financial restraints...work tensions...babies..and once u have kids...god help you 😆 (love them but no one can deny that they are anything but cupids...they take a toll on any marriage...coz once and for all mother comes first...wife will always come a close second...)...In essence u realize after years...that the love story ended way back...where real life started...the dream ended...

Now lets look at the reel...they love to focus on the first initial stages...boy meets girl...fights...denials..problems...attraction..coz this is the best phase...in each and every show...the biggest TRP garners...this phase without fail puts the show on its top...the sweet ..exciting...devilish falling in love phase...its like a drug...an addiction...and so is exploited to the fullest by both the makers and the audiecne...after all the whole world loves lovers...confession...the dating phase...the before marriage courtship phase...wedding...honeymoon...wow...fantastic...one year spent in bliss...now ...but what now????...

Again the same issue...coz one day..if we move along with the story..a love story cannot and will not remain a love story...with time and progression it will become a family drama...we will have to step in real life..in a family with members...with issues...with other characters ...that will intrude...problems ..frustrations...now here if you have a family drama saga...u are all set..u have a horde of kakas..mamas..masis...dadas and nanis and one by one they will make their and the leads lives miserable..and the show keeps on running for years and years...but unfortunately if like an idiot u wanted and promised a love story...u are so dead...and so is your show...

A production house that focuses on a love story will meet a dead end...sooner than later...for the simple reason that a love story will remain so for a 100 or at the max 200 episodes..but beyond that even Shakespeare will have to give up..or imagine a pride and prejudice running for 300+ episodes...Darcy will be changing nappies...and criticizing darling Lizzie's home cooked experiments too...and I have always wondered how Romeo and Juliet would have fared had they survived and married...pretty mundane and routine..😉

There is only so far a love story can be stretched...that is the reason why all fairy tales where the princess meets her prince ends at a dream wedding...and we always read.. they lived happily ever after ..but the story ends there...never seen a fairy tale romance beyond that point...so...only two options...either end it on a beautiful note...or continue the story with new shades...show progression...show growth with all its hues...some dark some light.. ...get ready for change...

Yes..this is a crucial stage..for the production and for us...either we give up..we only wanted the love story and its ending..so we shut the book or the TV...or we move on with our favorite couple..through the roller coaster ride of life..coz no love story lasts forever!

u really have written th truth...