Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dorindakate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just found your work...

This is good...

I really like your twist of the story...

Shyam without ASR's money..rofl...Arnav and Khushi out of that madhouse...Khushi planning for Anjali's future...

While waiting for an update will look at your other works...
angelicdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice storyline...please update soon
eroni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Auwww nice story dear. Please continue...soon!
tokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly, "what are you Khushi?"
Loved it, Loved it, Loved it.
New venture for Anjali and Arnav cutting off financial help to bring out Shyam's true colors. 
Love the game played by Nani and NK.
pooja_shineStar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear!!
would you pls PM me for your next update??
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww, this was so touching at the end! Khushi is truly an angel. And I'm glad that the plan to expose Shyam is working...can you make a plan to oust Dadi out of RM and into her ashram forever??
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
just found this FF. its good. can i have a pm for this everytime u update :) pretty please
munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much guys once again. I am really overwhelmed by your response

hajr
 swati2011
  div2602
  vasulibra
  racheal
  lovebadhan
  eroni
 angelicdeepti
  SAM32
  himakshi
  Dynamix215
 tokyo
  Arshiluvu27
  mishtee123
  anamika2291
 IluvVivianDsena
 ankitachoudhury
 AbithaKarthik
 adithyan
  Annu92
 dorindakate
  chandananagesh
 1DAlice
 Rhysenn
ajoop,
 devsum

Thank you guys for liking my ff. It inspires me a lot

IluvVivianDsena
Nidsubh007
chandananagesh
SAM32
Dynamix215
ankitachoudhury
india094
SuJaTa790
Jyoti_1991
angelicdeepti
AbithaKarthik
-Tintin.
devsum
1DAlice
dorindakate
angelicdeepti
eroni
tokyo
adithyan
poojaloveskajen
Rhysenn
hiahmed

Thank you guys for commenting generously.. They are truly motivational.
Note: I am not sending PM for next few updates as I am really busy with a project work of mine and sending PM takes way lot of time, so apologies in advance😳

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
No PMs for this update...SORRY 😭

Part 4

The saucepan over the gas stove made gurgling sound indicating the water was well heated up for tea, but Garima Gupta was least concentrated to understand that. She was gazing nowhere in particular thinking about those dreading moments in her life.

"She is the second woman, she's a sl*t, a wh*re, she does not have any character"

"NO", Garima defended herself in tears.

"She destroyed your life", Garima stood accused.

"NO please", Garima cried silently.

"I curse you with a pathetic life"

Garima jerked up as she heard the doorbell ring. She wiped off her sweat and opened the door only to find Arnav and Khushi standing on the threshold.

"Arnav Bitwa? Khushi? What a pleasant surprise!", Garima exclaimed loudly.

"Aunty are you all right?", Arnav asked noting her unsteady state.

"Yes I am perfectly good. Please come in", she led them in and both of them made themselves comfortable in the living room.

"Amma, we are here for my pagphera", Khushi announced happily.

"What? Pagphera?", Garima was surprised.

"Yes Amma… I had forgotten, Arnav Ji reminded me", Khushi replied cheekily eyeing Arnav, who blushed lightly.

"I hope we are not late aunty, as it should have happened yesterday.", Arnav explained.

"No bitwa… its perfectly all right", Garima answered. "Khushi bring tea for bitwa", she ushered.

"Jee Amma" Khushi danced her way to the kitchen happily while Arnav looked on.

"Pagal", he muttered.

"Yes she is mad", he heard Garima say and turned himself to see Garima saying to herself, while she continued, "But she is clean hearted, innocent and matured."

"Aunty!", Arnav placed his hand on her's to bring her out of thoughts.

Garima in an answer put her hand over his and spoke up in haste "Promise me bitwa, you will stand by her side whatever happens. She loves you a lot, she cannot bear separation from you, promise me"

Arnav was surprised, yet he put his free hand over hers and promised " I will never leave her, I promise."

The door to a particular room in Shantivan opened. The heavy steps made its way inside and Subhadra Malik looked up to find Shyam standing in front of him.

"What happened Damad ji, you look disturbed", enquired Subhadra.

"I am Dadi ji, I am", Shyam confessed.

"why what happened?"

"Dadi ji, Rani Sahiba is now safe from that Khushi ji's evil eyes, but what about Saale Sahab, how do we save him?Khushi ji gets to stay with him 24x7, god knows what she is stuffing in that brain of his", Shyam faked concern.

"Don't worry Damad ji, I have not played my trump card yet."

"Trump card?", Shyam enquired.

"Yes damadji, wipe off your worries as I have the perfect plan to separate Khushi from Arnav. I will not let her play with my grandchildren", Dadi voiced out adamantly.

Shyam smirked as he made his way out of her room while dadi muttered, "Garima, your daughter will pay for your unfaithfulness. I will make sure of that."

Arnav and Khushi plonked themselves on the sofa exhausted as soon as they entered home. Arnav very slowly made his way towards Khushi's lap and rested his head. Khushi jerked as she felt him in her lap and started running her hand through his hair, smilingly.

"Ah! This just feels like heaven", Arnav exclaimed while Khushi giggled.

"Arnav Ji please get up please", Khushi pleaded.

"No", he refused.

"I need to change"

"do it later", he turned his head and kissed her tummy, pumping out her senses.

"I…I", she breathed, "need to make your coffee"

"do it later", he bit her tummy and Khushi felt like fainting.

"Arnav ji", she shuttered with her eyes closed while he trailed his kisses up and reached her neck.

"What Khushi?", he continued his kisses

"Have to work", she panted slowly.

"What work?", he enquired biting her earlobe.

"A..ASR designs", she finally spoke and he looked up irritated.

"Nice way to spoil a romantic moment", he replied irritatingly and made space between them.

Khushi placed a hand on his shoulder and he shrugged taking a file in his hand, merely studying it. Khushi felt disappointed and kept her chin over his shoulder. Arnav, who was irritated at Khushi for spoiling the moment, shrugged her off but hit her jaw accidently causing her yelp in pain.

"Khushi!", he yelled as he saw her jump off the sofa holding her chin.

Khushi's eyes brimmed with tears due to pain and she made her way to the kitchen.

"Khushi wait", Arnav followed her and found her picking ice cubes from refrigerator.

She was about to apply the ice, while he blocked. He tried taking the cube from her hand but adamant as she was refused. Arnav's temper flared with her refusal and her forcefully freed the ice from her hand and started applying it.

Khushi's eyes softened as she saw the love and concern with which he applied the ice over jaw. Her lips parted as she felt his lips over her jaw, she almost fainted when Arnav flickered his tongue on her bump and sucked in slowly to take away the pain.

"I am so sorry Khushi", he said as he pulled back, he eyes held the pain.

Khushi in an answer softly pecked his lips and touched his forehead with her, "My daemon prince." Both of them smiled.

------

Love

Priyo😳

smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

nice 

continue soon