Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munam_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
No PMs for this update SORRY😭

PART 3

"Rani Sahiba…why did you do it", Shyam was furious.

"But..but I didn't do anything wrong", Anjali tried explaining.

"Yes Rani Sahiba I understand, but why did you give away all your credit cards, debit cards and cheque book… those are your's", Shyam bit out the words flabbergasted at his financial loss.

"No those are not mine… I am married and I have rights only in your income, your money", she explained.

"But Rani Sahiba…"

"No.. Shyam Ji… this is about your reputation and I did this for your reputation. I don't want to be a burden to.. Ch..ch.. Arnav anymore.", she choked remembering her brother. She missed her brother badly but she was adamant on her decision of supporting her husband.

"Rani Sahiba", he interrupted angrily " You should have at least consulted with me"

"I knew you would have supported me", Anjali explained calmly laying her head on his chest. "I know my Shyam Ji well", she kissed his chest and Shyam shrugged her away stating some work he had outside and walked out of the room angrily.

NK and Nani hi fived each other as their plan was successful.

"Nani… will Nannav ever return", NK shouted at Nani as she witnessed Dadi in the puja room.

"I don't know bitwa… he is stubborn as his sister", Nani replied eyeing Dadi who was offering flowers to the idol.

"I hope he returns soon Nani"

"I hope the same bitwa.. but I don't think Anjali can stay adamant for long."

"Why Nani?" NK eyed Dadi who was tilted slightly to their side listening to their conversation.

"Think practically bitwa.. our Chote is ASR, he runs the family, he runs his sister's expenses, he can easily block the financial help and make Anjali weak", Nani hid a smile noting Dadi's stiff back.

"Oh yes! How can I forget he is the rude and arrogant ASR… god knows what games will he play"

Dadi left the puja room and made her way to Anjali's room, according to their plan.

"Hello Nannav, our work is done.", NK announced and held the call.

Arnav had a victory smirk as soon as the news reached him. "So Shyam Manohar Jha… you have no money to feast on… what will you do now",he muttered and continued with his work.

Suddenly he stopped as soon as his di's needs frolicked in his mind. He hated the fact that he had to withdrew all the financial resources from her to attack Shyam. He quickly dialed a number

"Hello Mr.Singhania… Arnav Singh Raizada here, I need your help, please prepare some fake policy papers and send them to Anjali Jha stating the policy has matured and she will be receiving ten thousand per month due to it.. I want it to be done as soon as possible", he kept the phone down, smiling contently.

___

A knock on his door brought him out of his thoughts.

"Yes?"

"May I come in Arnav Ji?", Khushi craned her neck inside, seeking permission.

Arnav raised his eyebrow witnessing a well behaved Khushi. He decided to play along.

"Yes you may", he permitted and watched her come in with unsure step.

Khushi came in nervously with a file in hand, her gaze continuously down.

"Sit", Arnav announced and watched her take the seat opposite him, her head bowed down.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, will you please speak?", he asked

"I have a proposal", she mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

"I have..I have a proposal", she repeated inaudibly.

"Then speak", Arnav encouraged.

"You will laugh at me", she confessed and closed her eyes.

Khushi felt his hand clasping her's and opened her eyes to find him sitting next to her.

"Khushi… tell me what is your proposal, I won't laugh at you", he soothed her with his husky voice.

"I..I want to help you expand your business", she mumbled.

"what?", Arnav asked

"I want to help expand AR nationally", she replied nervously.

"I don't get you"

"Well, you people basically deal either with international market or with high profile celebrities, normal people cannot afford to be in your designs"

"So", Arnav furrowed his eyebrows.

"I want us to open a branch of AR where normal girls like us can buy designer dresses in cheaper dresses"

"Interesting", he praised.

"Hai na?", Khushi chirped gaining her confidence "Look at this file, I have few designs stacked here by me, please will you go through it?", she stuffed the file in his hand.

Arnav went through the file, wordlessly complimenting her designs while she continued,

"you know what Arnav Ji, I have even thought of the name, we will call it ASR designs", she grinned widely.

"Why? Why ASR? Why not KSR? Why in my name?", Arnav asked closing the file.

"No ArnavJi .. ASR does not stand Arnav Singh Raizada, it stands for Anjali Singh Raizada", she clarified.

"What? Anjali Singh Raizada?"

"Yes Arnavji", she shuttered, turning nervous once again. "I want us to make this venture for Di, so that after she gets free from Shyam Ji, she takes the responsibility of this branch and…"

She couldn't complete as she felt Arnav's lips on her. She found herself in his arms while he continued kiss her with all the love existing within him. She felt something wet on her cheeks and she pulled back to see tears in his eyes.

"ArnavJi?", she asked panicking.

He let out a hollow laugh, " What do I do with you Khushi? What are you?"

---------

Love Priyo😃

Natasha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Awesum...Plz Update Soon

and PM me..

Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Very good story! Read all parts in one go. So happy to see Khushi & Arnav out of RM.
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

nice update dear

continue soon

want to see some romance b/w our ARSHI 😉
aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haye tussi toh chah gaye...pls add me to ur buddy list nd pm me when u update d next part😊
---Sonia--- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hi!!, l have read your FF and l loved❤️. plz do pm when you will update next
angelicdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting story line...keep it up...
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Khushi Is Too Nice :) Love Her 😳 OHH YEAHHH, No Money For Shyam =) 
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the accolade... and great update...
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update!!
Arnav is such a caring brother!!! Even after what Anjali made him go through he is so concerned for her!!
Continue soon!!😊
Edited by 1DAlice - 11 years ago