Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Aisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm going to miss her...hope she gets a very good offer soon! Best of luck to you Deepali!😊
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your character Payal... will miss you alot!!!

You are indeed a dignified actor!!!

Best of luck!!!

Thanks for not resorting to blackmailing the PH for more screen space.

Hope you get back on twitter soon.
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
best wishes for ur career, Deepali! i really salute ur guts and decision to quit the show. but will miss u... hope i'll see u soon in a very prominent role... good luck! 😊 Edited by AbithaKarthik - 11 years ago
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
All the best n Good luck for ur career...
ankapriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really liked Payal's character from the beginning. It had so many possibilities. Deepali did a brilliant job with whatever plots she got. The sister bond was the most beautiful and she played all other relationships really well too, be it as DIL, wife, SIL or daughter.
I am glad she is leaving as this series did not do justice at all to her talent. I wish her the very best for future and hope to see her soon on screen.
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved deepali as payal.  loved the young innocent love between akash and payal.  Those were wonderful episodes.  The characters were focused upon in the right manner.  The actors got attention and everything was beautiful.  loved them all those days.

I think Deepali was not happy with the loss of focus on the other characters in the show now.  Akash and payal have literally no role now.  Even during kidnapping phase the script for them was not written properly.  They could have done so much with both of them yet nothing 😭

I sometimes feel the script writers have a script which is the basic skeleton and then they change it as per the audience demand ... anjali track must have been there before but the script must have had something for akash and payal too.  but because audience wanted re marriage, arshi on screen they must have conveniently just let akash and payal roles go.  I am afraid akshay too will follow suit now.

Edited by ipkkndfan30 - 11 years ago
SUKRIMA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All the Best Deepali and We will miss you.
Ayala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wish u all the luck n success Deepali!!!

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
love u deepali !! just love ur character its very sas to know abt this !!😔