Deepali a dignified actor...Post good wishes

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I had to make this post.
Deepali Pansare who was not liked by me in the initial days of IPKKND.But through her subtle acting,beautiful face,husky voice and off screen personality have succeeded to create a place for her in my heart.I was missing Payal for the past two days.But alas she has left the show.But I salute her for her guts to leave a SP show.

She is a very dignified human being.She was promised to be the parallel lead by the PH(according to TB articles).Even "Tu Hi Bata"was first pictured on ArShi and PaYash both.She was the sister of female lead.But she was not given ample screen space as the male lead's sister.She was not seen for 15 minutes each episode unlike the male lead's sister.
But she did not crave for more screen space.She understood her role in a love story and accepted it.
She did not take the advantage of the bad state of PH.She did not negotiate.She just in a decent manner decided to quit the show.
This is what is called dignity.She did not demand anything unreasonable.

This thread is dedicated to her.Post your wishes.Wish her for a better future.

Edited by ItIsMyLife - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just like you i never really appreciated Deepali in the beginning but as the episodes passed by she has made her character well know, she came to be known as a simple person & in her interviews she is damn sweet. She does not take take advantage of others weaknesses.

She has played a lovely supporting sister to Khushi. I really need to say this she has played a better sister than Anjali has. Deepali i will surely miss your presence in the show. I feel bad that due to some body's negotiations u have taken this step as a far consequence - its not direct but it has definitely affected ur stance in the show on professional grounds.

I wish Deepali to do well in the future & i am happy she is not getting stuck in the show with a under kept character.

Miss you Deepali & Itsmylife thanks for making this post im really glad about it.

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
cicilia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
all the best deepali .. 
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Deepali Pansare, I will genuinely miss you.

I'll miss her presence on the show, no matter how big or small it was. I wish we got to see more of her interaction with the cast in behind-the-scenes videos. She seems to be an intelligent, sweet and fun person. 

She is the youngest member of the cast but has shown so much maturity here. She did not create any drama about her exit or try to manipulate the fans or PH using the media. I respect you for that Deepali, others should take a page out of your book. She won't stay around begging for more screen-time at the expense of the show. She knows she can contribute more elsewhere, quality is more important than quantity.

I loved her chemistry with Sanaya. I felt like they were sisters. They looked like sisters too. Both have angelic faces and smiles, similar complexion, hair, features. I will hold onto the first 6 months of this show because the writers proceeded to neglect this relationship later on. Coincidentally, it was around the same time the show started its downfall. 

Their bond was beautiful and normal. The way they hugged, the way Payal playfully scolded Khushi, the way Khushi did silly things to make her sister smile...it looked so real. I enjoyed it far more than the creepy brother-sister relationship highlighted on the show these days.

Deepali's best scene for me was the one where she yelled at ASR for hurting her sister. She was not scared of him, in that moment of concern for her sister, she actually made him speechless. It was excellent acting...she stole the show. Her anger was evident but subtle, she did not overact. I wish they explored this side of her character.

One of my favorite episodes till date was the one where Arnav and Khushi teamed up to unite Akash and Payal. The ending scene always made me think that Akash and Payal would be the parallel leads on the show...they had great potential if explored properly but they were reduced to nothing.

I feel guilty that it took for her to quit for me to talk about her in depth but better late than never. She did the best she could with the material given to her on this show. She quit with dignity and respect. I genuinely want her to do well, even after her journey with this show has ended, I'll support her.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
best of luck to her

i really love and respect her more 

will miss her for sure no one can take her place
All the best deepali... .. Ur new hairstyles rocks...in ur next role wear more dresses or suits.. Saris don't suit u so much...
sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

very very professional actor and v gud person wat i hav seen in the segments πŸ‘

dint take any advantage 😊and dint ruin the story as the other actress or whoever she is has done to the show😑
ALL THE BEST FOR UR FUTURE PROJECTS
I WILL DEFO WATCH UR NEXT SHOW 😊
MISS U A LOT IN IPKKND AS PAYAL
Edited by sparkle2985 - 11 years ago
BSRaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Though it's sad for us n may be upto certain extent for deepali, it's d best decision. Her acting ability, potential was never used upto the fullest by cvs..it's really a bad for us!!
She finally accepted that there won't be more screen space for her, she quit, v dignifiedly...
Though she will b missed , I respect her decision n wish her all d best
Patato thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All the best Deepali.. i wil miss u as payal.. i wish u all the success in ur life.. come back with a bang with a lead role... may God bless you Edited by mamatha24 - 11 years ago
LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
All the best to dear Deepali a great actor and a beautiful person by heart :) Sad to see her leaving but as you truly said- she left with dignity.No complains,no mess ups and no controversies.She wasn't given much screen space I agree but I think those few scenes she did were very well done indeed!I still remember how she had spoken against the mighty ASR for her sister.Amd of course her bond with Khushi was subtly but beautifully portrayed..
Ah!now all those dupatta Payash moments are coming back to meπŸ˜†
may she do great in her future ahead and well taken decision I would say.
Will miss you deepali!πŸ€—
Edited by Risha_ipkknd - 11 years ago