Posted: 11 years ago

Thnxxx dear, If you can plz share ur's😊
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

Meri dukhi story me funny kya laga tujhe😭

Dil tod ditta mera😭

Lolzz the bicycle part was funny takkar kisi aur se hui aur tunne pasand kissi aur ko kar liya🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintinu

nice post dear

One Funny Childhood memory   let me think lots n lots r there  
as a child i was very naughty n bubbly but alwayz esssuuu with my puppy dog face  
wen i was around 7r 8yrs (i dn't rem exactly😆😆)once we wen for church festival near chennai (kovalm beach)in the morning we all played in beach n after that we all went for a bath elder said first all ladies n the kid will take bath first (we were one biggg family around 20 to 25 people he he   )
after that all the guys wen for the bath me n my cousin were playing near the water motor room n by mistake we closed the water valve (my mistake u know😆😆) so water stopped all of them were half the way in bathing with soap foam started shouting who stopped the water (all thanx to me)n we essu  ,luckly there was a well near by all went there begged the ladies for water n had there bath interesting part was nobody knowz who did it till we said n asked for chorry(after 5yrs) 😆😆 im a very goodu girl u see  

1st Crush  lots were there dn't rem anything now😆😆

Lolzzz you took their pleasure of bath very very bad🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDarkKnight

Funny Incident

I remember that when I was four years old, my brother was born and when my parents came home with him from the hospital, all they do is take care of him. So I felt kinda jealous (remember I was only 4 back then) One day I was looking at my brother sleeping in his crib and I felt so much love and affection towards him...I didn't know how to express it back then so I bit his hand...and what happened after that is history 😆😆...my bro started crying and my parents scolded me a lot and locked me up in the bathroom 😆😆 Now I'm not laughing bcz I bit my bro, I'm laughing at what happened after that 😆😆

My First Crush
This is not really interesting but it happened in highschool. I was a freshman and he was a senior and I always used to see him in the hallways and I would blush like crazy. My eyes would always follow him around 😳

P.S. Why are the first crushes of all boys always a teacher? Even yours was a teacher 😆

Lolzzz Very diffrent method to show ur love just bite him🤣🤣🤣 I can imagine ki result kya hua hoga🤣🤣🤣

Lolzz I am ur bro and you are talking to me abt crush, I am gonna beat that guy now being ur bro🤣🤣🤣

@Bold i don't know the reason but most of the boys end up crushing on teachers🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manesha76

Hello no dear got award for singing only but got extra edge due to the act 🤣 . That serial is very old you all must be bacchas or not even born 😉. 

Now i wonder ki agar tum stage par nahi hoti toh uss ladke ka kya hota🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangalores

funny incident:
let me see... we are three girls,me the youngest... so my memories are theirs too...
my sisters are quiet good in writing poems... and my eldest had a knack for emotional backmails learned from early days when she reigned princess with our uncles and aunts and parents.
we had this balsam plant which bloomed so beautifully... full of red flowers...we girls admired the plant a lot while it was in it's glory... but u know it's life span once the flowering is over the plant dies...and i don't remember whom probably it was me, the insensitive one, who uprooted the plant once the flowers were all gone and threw it away. along came my eldest sis with an instant poem she being the mouth of the plant accusing us of being cruel to it now that it cudn't bloom... reminding us of howmuch we loved to see it's flowers... and we started to cry, the poet included!! i think we buried the plant with full honour then😃
OK crush... It was Wasim Akram.
one of his match was on TV and i refused to leave the room to study for my exam. the TV was on mute and pa caught me watching the match instead of reading the textbook. he scolded and i said frankly that my eyes were glued to the screen only coz wasim akram was on screen.
 pa teased, "why, is he ur husband?
me: "Not yet, but if u will consider..."

Lolzzz ur sister came up with poem to taunt you🤣🤣🤣 Thats nice to see that you had a crush on crickter not actor🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roxy369

childhood memory-  When I was small, there was 6-7 years old, there was a function at our house n it was going on for quiet a lot of time.. So I stood on the table n screemed " Everybody plzz finish ur food quickly n go home.." 😆 Can't imagine my parents reaction... 🤣

1st crush- Okay I was in 6th when a new guy joined my school, I used to like him secretly.. N we became bst friends over the year...!! N in 7th we ended up being in a relationship... ❤️ ❤️

Lolzzz you litarlly do that bechre guest kitni bezati hui hogi unki🤣🤣🤣 So Are you still in relationship with him...
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

CRUSH 🤣CRUSH🤣 CRUSH 🤣CRUSH 🤣CRUSH 🤣CRUSH 🤣OH GOD HOW MANY TO SHARE WHICH ONE IS FIRST DON'T REMEMBER🤣

I THINK I CAN SHARE LAST ONE IS ABHAY RAI CHAND🤣😉

Lolzzz Seems like you have Tsunami of crush's🤣🤣🤣 You forgot funny moment
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

first...hmm...actually i dont remember ma first crush...

Its okk then share ur funny moment with us...😆😆😆
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

😆can't share, my sis roam these forums!

Okk dear if not crush then share ur funny moment😆😆😆