Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Yes...thy were scared...😆...Kidnap...😆...School level me aisa koi tha hi nahi jise apna crush maan saku...😆...Sab nalayak the yaar...😆...My choices r always dhasu...just like me...😆...Poora forum jaanta hai my paagalpan for Abhay...😆...Vivian is taken...Abhay is mine...😆

Lolzz you must be jeolous of lady VD🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Lol...tht bed wala line is hilarious...even I used 2 fell 4m the bed...as a kid...Bt thr is a difference...My dad used 2 lie on the floor...during summer...N I used 2 fell on him...😆

Lolzz tuneh toh apne Dad ko hi mattress bana diya🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmsRk

another one...

heard it ...coz it happened wen i was around 2/3/4 yrs old i think😆

it happened so...dat my naanu..my aunts..n i were outside...walking...
wen one shopkeeper saw us and asked me(cute li'll plumpy gal)*awwiiee*😳🤣
if i wanted pepsi🤣❤️

i was being carried by my naanu...i ryt away jumped into dat manz hands🤣for pepsi🤣

moi naanu was angry...
and after goin home...
he made me sit on the dinig table...gave me a big..1 1/2 litre of pepsi bottle and asked me to finish it🤣
i am a stubborn gal🤣

and another one...i was 2/3
i was nt havin my breakfast...i was gna leave it on the plate jus lyk dat n get off the table...
but my aunt insisted that i had to finish it no matter wat happened🤣
toh i pee-d on the chair...i was stubborn...me n my big ego at dat age🤣

poor aunt of mine nva forced me ever again🤣

great post arnav!

@Bold this one cracked me up🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail

another one...

heard it ...coz it happened wen i was around 2/3/4 yrs old i think😆

it happened so...dat my naanu..my aunts..n i were outside...walking...
wen one shopkeeper saw us and asked me(cute li'll plumpy gal)*awwiiee*😳🤣
if i wanted pepsi🤣❤️

i was being carried by my naanu...i ryt away jumped into dat manz hands🤣for pepsi🤣

moi naanu was angry...
and after goin home...
he made me sit on the dinig table...gave me a big..1 1/2 litre of pepsi bottle and asked me to finish it🤣
i am a stubborn gal🤣

and another one...i was 2/3
i was nt havin my breakfast...i was gna leave it on the plate jus lyk dat n get off the table...
but my aunt insisted that i had to finish it no matter wat happened🤣
toh i pee-d on the chair...i was stubborn...me n my big ego at dat age🤣

poor aunt of mine nva forced me ever again🤣

great post arnav!

@Bold this one cracked me up, Thnxxx🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pramila.harish

well my child hood funny memory is little different ..

during summer holidays, we used to visit our granny's house in Mangalore..  There place is like full of mango estate n coco nut estate..  For summer we 12 cousins will get together from different places.. like I am from B'lore, some of my cousins from mumbai etc...  We used to have lot of fun together. We had many funny incidents. But most funny incident is the day we tried to steal mango from neighbor farm as we always used to like mango which is grown in neighbor's farm.  That day there was a wedding in neighbor's farm's owner's house.  so no one was there.  My brother n my cousins brothers decided that day is the best day to steal mango.  They said we girls should come end of our farm (after that neighbor farm starts) .  We girls went there and waiting for them to bring mangoes,  Boys plucked hand ful mangoes & showing us so proudly while they were in still neighbor farm.  Before reaching our farm, the farm owner was coming from other end..  Looking at him, they started to through mango into our farm from other end. one mango came n hit my sister's nose  so badly her nose got twisted (now also her nose is slightly twisted)... Then by that time farm owner saw what we did, he came after us running with big bamboo stick... later he came n complain with granny about us.  That was a embarrassing moment for all of us.  That day we thought end of the world. Today we all are well settled, whenever we have get together, looking at my sister nose we really laugh thinking about it, now we feel it was funny incident  :).

Lolzz this is good one stealing in childhood is always awesom🤣🤣🤣
ANJALI_SAMARIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
i used to be vry naughty..so i have lotz of..memory,n my first crsh was my teacher..
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoorFatima

now u're my my falling behnaaa 🤣

Lolzzz falling Behna🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANJALI_SAMARIYA

i used to be vry naughty..so i have lotz of..memory,n my first crsh was my teacher..

Lolzzz thnx for sharing dear🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrueKash

Okay saw this post now 😎

Childhood memory : Wen i punched my older sis and broke her teeth 🤣🤣🤣 mujh jaisi shaitan bachchi mene khud nehi dekhi 😎 I was very violent 🤣 But now i m verbally aggressive not physically 🤣🤣🤣

First crush: Iqbal khan from kaisa yeh pyaar hai ☺️ i used to love him and guess wat i had a diary and i wrote all my wildest fantasies and i used to hide that diary under my bed 🤣 🤣 and one day... my sis found it 😳 🤣 and let me tell u that time i was like 13 🤔 Oh gosh!!! That was a nightmare 🤔 🤣🤣🤣

Lolzzz Behna you still seem Braaty🤣🤣🤣 I would to read ur diary🤣🤣🤣
Arnav90 thumbnail

LOL...i pulled my sistaz ear ring...🤣

Dangerous Kids🤣🤣🤣