Funny Childhood Memory n 1st Crush

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Friends we always talk abt show n the chracters so lets do something diffrent this time...

Lets have some quality time with other and fun together, So i decided to make this post to have fun with you all...

Okk What you do is Share following two thing in this post

1. One Funny Childhood memory of your which make you laugh wherever you think abt it...

2, Share ur the very 1st Crush of ur life here...

I am going to start this post with ma memory and crush...

Ma Chilhood Memory - I remember When i was 6 to 7 year old, I started painting 
the wall with water with ma cousin, During this i painted the electricity Board also which in result gave an electric shock to Grandfather 

I am not laughing bcoz he got electric shock i am laughing bcoz of that shock The expression n galiyan we got was too damn funny, It still make me laugh 

Ma 1st Crush - Ma 1st crush happened when i did'nt even know what that means, Yes ma 1st crush was ma 4th grade teacher named Sonia, She use to take care of me a lot and whenever i saw her at that time I started blushing 

Phir kya hona tha i was like "Dekha jo tujhe yaar dil mein baji Guitar"

You know i litrally followed her to her home for whole week after the School

Okkk I did ma part now its ur turn do share plzzz, Don't be shy which i don't think anybody is in our forum so plzzz meri izzat rakh lo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ha ha...lol😆
Nice post...

I don't remember any funny incident..But i remember i was very naughty..each time i do something my dad used come with his belt..ouch..
But i used to run around the house..and my dad behind me..
and eventually he had to give up...😆
And i think my mom even had a recorded video of it (or pictures)😕...
it was too funny..i used to run screaming..don't do it pappa...🤣

And my first crush..well lots of teeny tiny crushes on my seniors in school..
Don't even remember their names...
But my first real celebrity crush was on Nick Carter of the Backstreet boys...when i was in 7th std or something...i was really crazy...about him then...😆

Edited by devikamd - 11 years ago
Res
EDITED

Funny childhood memory=well there are many funny childhood incident but one i like to mention was i used to revolve round in order to fly like shaktiman,that was so crazzy.

FIRST CRUSH=her name is ayushi,when i was in 8th class then i had my crush over her then we also dated for 1 year then we broke up,i used to call her princess...oh such sweet memories i have attached with her...Edited by -playboy- - 11 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
res\\

Off to daat todo!

aake padhing tera post !

=======

edited ...Nannav🤗 Awesome post yaara...

========

Funny memory..😆 Lolz this ones a little bad...errmmm😆

Okies i vividly rem this...when i was a kid..i was hell scared of darkness...i wud never step into a room which didnt have lights...horror shows nahi dekhing..ekdum scaredy cat types😆

So basically i used to sleep with my mum n dad..(this must be when i was less than 5 yrs as i was alone then...no sister in memory) and i was such a brat(acc to my mom that is😆) ke i wud insist on sleeping in the middle of both...no one kona for me i used to screm n throw tantrums if it was even suggested so😆 Well given the fact that i have a younger sibling..i am sure my parents managed to get around that one😡 but still my mum kosoos me😆

Anyways the story goes...one fine night i get up and find myselfd alone in bed no one arond...i sratr crying but still no one comes to my rescue..so i get up n go to the baju ka bedroom only to find it locked😳

And monster that i am..i start banging on the door so loudly and kicking n screaming my head off that my parents immediately opened the door to stop the neighbours from coming to see who was murdering me😳

My parents had to face a LOT of embaressment on that one😆

First Crush☺️

hmm i must be around 7 years old...i used to go to tae-kwon-do class (thats like a form of martial arts...hoo haa😉) so one fine day i was riding my cycle in the evening and a good for nothing guy comes to be and bnahgs his cycle with mine😡 i was not at fault i tell ya...and we both have a screaming match,,,

then i send off the boy crying "muumyyy" Yup i was good with words then too...😉

And i turn around i find this guy from my class...(tall ...gora chitta munda☺️ dreamy eyes...i can still remeber him plus he was also a family friends son) come to me and pat my back...and praise me...☺️ 

he was like "yo go girl..i was just about to get in the middle but i saw u managed well ueself...i am so proud of u..." thats what he said to me...Mera hero

side se free show dekha but still 

i always had a tinsy minsy crush on him...but that day i fell in LUBBB

Sadly, they shifted to gujrat that yr and i never saw him again😭😭

Edited by aashluvsmaan - 11 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow your grand father had an electric guitar impressive

1. One Funny Childhood memory of your which make you laugh wherever you think abt it...
well this is something that was told to me and has become a memory, it was when i was a about 3-4 years and i was with all my cousins (for some reason we cousins are with 2 year gap there are about 15 of us) according to my mum i was the smallest in age and size but i was the declared bully of the group and someone had pushed my brother (who is 1 year older) and I kinda went crazy and gave almost everyone a bashing there, according to my parents and aunts and uncles no one stopped me as they didnt know who was hitting whom since i was both hitting and crying at the same time

(its not funny when i was there i suppose but now whenever i think about that story i laugh so much me being the BOSS even then)

2, Share ur the very 1st Crush of ur life here...
My crush must have been my head master of primary school, i remember that day he was my knight in shining amour on a white horse, ok ok in reality i was suppose to cross the road and i was scared as it was after 8am and the crossing assistant had gone and i was on the other side all alone, and then when i looked up i saw him cross the road at the peril of his life, take my hand in his warm hand and help me cross the road, i cant remember what he was saying to me coz i was lost in his eyes; needless to say my crush went for the entire 8 years of primary school since i was in his office so many times per year for disciplinairy action (i wonder was i being naughty so i could be in his office)

Edited by kirti_fiji - 11 years ago
_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Funny Incident-- I always saare samaan ko giratiti... Ko bhi puche maine bolthi... Patha nahi... Wo mere answer se pakad jathete😆

My first crush was my Junior(1 year)... He was so cute☺️
Edited by kavana_n - 11 years ago
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice topic nannab bro!! :)

My Childhood Memory :

My first stagr performance that flopped!! When I had to do a group dance, and I did not dance and ended up gaping at others!! 😆 😆 😆

My First Crush :

Her name was HamsaLekha. V both had a special care for each other always!! It was in 3rd std!! Now I live in a different city but still remember her very well. I would like to meet her one day!! 😊
Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol nice topic arnav😃
my childhood memory-
lol bahot sari hai, i was chudail in my childhood bahot sare kand kiye hai maine🤣
school k ladke, ladkiyon ko bohot marti thi aur unke parents mere ghar par meri shikayat lekar ate the🤣
childhood me mera papa k saath bike par ghumne jana mujhe bohot pasand tha,jab main 6 saal ki thi tab papa k saath bike par kahi ja rahi thi, choti thi isiliye samne baithi thi, aur fir maine running bike ki chabi nikal di🤣🤣 thank god kuch anhoni nahi hui..aur ek bar aise hi maine hat pehni thi aur hava ki wajah se wo hat udkar mere papa k chehre par lag gayi us din to pakka accident hona tha par thank god aisa nahi hua😳
my first crush😳-
was my classmate frm 7th std. Raj..he was tall, gora gora, and damn hawt among all boys. His hairstyle was like vivian🤣but we never talked😆
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
there is an funny incident that happened to me n i have not got over it to this day,,
my great grand mother(ggm) had passed away,, she resides in a village,, so all our family went over for rituals,, my ggm had a bent back n when they had placed her dead body on her bed her legs were little up as her body had frozen,, my granny asked me to garland her n when i was about to garland her my gran who was near my ggm's legs pressed her legs down n as a reflex her head came up n that was it,, i screamed so much thinking that a dead body woke up!! half the village people were there n they had good laugh,,
so from that day i stay away from dead bodies,,

crushes,, i dont remember,, i have so many,,

Edited by mymagic13 - 11 years ago
Abhayangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well i dont remember any funny incidence right now..
About my first crush...
When i was in 10th standard, i had to take tution for science for 1 month because exams were near and i was not prepared...
There was a guy who was also in 10th grade...
He was so handsome as well as intelligent.. We both had same timings and used to do same chapters, but during the whole month we didn't talked to each other.. Dont know why.. ?
I wanted to talk, but i wanted him to talk first.. We also shared book once i remember.. But dont remember we talked ever..
After a month when i left, i really became so restless.. I wanted to go there again lol just to see him again..
But didnt get chance again to meet him...
And the story got over here...