Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i actually like cm part you know because of her anandi will realize shiv importance in her life. in way cm help her to make them close. anandi not going to back off but she will try to make her relationship good so cm can not taken advantage of that.. i am so loving this track... πŸ˜ˆ
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
whoosh teachers have easy job just read and check or they can give marks for free πŸ˜†

heyya guys my heights of madness made me try a hand making siggy of RK lolz am gng nuts never tght wud do tat πŸ˜†

just watched BV epi and anandi doesnt realise wat shes dng haha she is falling for shiv 
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@appy...oyee πŸ˜‘ i have watched last night epi ( only part 1 πŸ˜† ) till 7 times only !! πŸ˜³ 
yeah you are right, both of these sarpanch - collector are making our maamu πŸ€£
btw, im in ❀️LOVE❀️ with the new BG music  its so chirpy and romantic !! β˜ΊοΈ

@prati di...you are right. CM's chaal will do a back flip and kick her face hard...🀣🀣 why all the villians end up in making AnSh closer ? πŸ˜† same happened with hetu πŸ€£

@ritzi...very nice siggie πŸ‘ but Sid is more cute and sexy ofcourse β˜ΊοΈ and in last night epi when he was talking to Ajee and Ajee went into fb mode of Shivu, anyone noticed Shivu's expression ?? As if he knew that his Ajee is lost in his thoughts only..πŸ˜† he is sooo cute...☺️
Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ya the new bg music is nice i also liked it but  unique ahan!!πŸ˜†
Don_theEvil thumbnail
I hate when ansh at members not follow rules. now this milndrose make comment on at.. why need this.. if he did not trash himself and asked mod to do that then.  i am going to banned him from at for one month.. get ready for first banned and now.. if i ever find any member doing this mistake again. i will banned them permanently.. 
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
@prati di...lol πŸ˜† boys are stupid πŸ€£πŸ€£ he wrote, ''why no post dear ?'' god ! i will die laughing !! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

i have done backwards-play-backwards-play-backwards-play nearly 20 times just to watch that cute AnSh scene and to listen that chirpy sweet new BG music... me srzly gone mad for AnSh πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Don_theEvil thumbnail
That was stupid to asked question and do post on at. when tag is there do not post... how can anyone do that.. he know still he break rules. i am not finding this funny but against rules.. we are not making rule to read and get over with it . everyone need to follow it too. Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
yup i can understand di, it can be very irritating. Tell him to talk to mod and remove his comment. 
even i remember when i was a newbie, i commented on AT before the previous one was completed, but i was not aware of rules moreover the previous AT was on 149th page so you didnt scolded me πŸ˜³
sdk10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey GuysπŸ€—

Just read about new promo. I want to slap CM hard😑😑😑 How dare she say to A abhi bhi waqt hai???😑😑😑 Stupid woman. She is blundering big time. Doesnt know what A has faced bcoz that Pendu🀒 🀒 The utter nonsensical b****🀬

I want Shiv or his family to her in her place. Prejudice is one thing but this is just  tooo much😳
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

yup i can understand di, it can be very irritating. Tell him to talk to mod and remove his comment. 

even i remember when i was a newbie, i commented on AT before the previous one was completed, but i was not aware of rules moreover the previous AT was on 149th page so you didnt scolded me πŸ˜³

yeah he have to do this or he have to face banned.. for month  i dont rember but i think that time we are not mention rules on page 1 that why you save.. πŸ˜†