Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khusi_*

say some positive thing to me...my life is in miserable state rite now..my lappy crashed..n again back with me..in complete raw..now i have to work on it...my all works r on hold...

and i hate the promo..n chhoti maa!!

yeah i saw promo but mute aavaj mai.. but i dont like her expression yaar.. kaise aurat hai jise apne bete ki tarah manti hai uski life ki band bajane nikal padi hai.. 
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hugs to you Khushi.  Shit happens in life...kya karen?

Take a deep breath and start your work again and before you know it it will be done and then it will time for BV.

Dont worry about CM. I thought A gave her disgusting looks in the promo. CM is going to have a nose reconstruction surgery because of the snub she will get from A.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
i think right now a must not much said to her.. but yes surely soon she will show her place.. she will said i think one day that cm cant snatch shiv away from her.. 
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Khushi - Life is unpredictable. Anytime anything can happen. Jab bhi kuch bura hota hai, ye soch lena ki isse bhi bura kuch ho sakta tha. Aur Tension lenaka nahi...sirf dena ka kya!!! 😎

Arre shiv ke cuteness ka main kya kahoon...he just raises the bar of cuteness everytime.

Ansh ko kabhi nahi bhool paaoongi main
Jab Tak Hain Jaan, Jab Tak Hain Jaan.

p.s. I am super-excited about JTHJ...just waiting for the music launch. so please bear with me. I am getting all the FBs of srk dialogues 🤣
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Hey everyone pay attention please form now on mindrose account is banned from our at for month because of posting comment of do not post under tag.. 

Do not quote or comment on his post if he try to post in at.. for month. if he tries to do comment  i will report him to jhuleka.. because in appreciation thread we have to right to banned or allowed member.. i am going to delete his name from anshian  and into ducting his name in banned list.. 
Edited by DonIsback - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yaar i cant respect Cm anymore now..it is very demeaning..to say..abh v kuchh nehin bigda...how disgraceful..being a lady how can she said🤢
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
no BV seggy in sbb sad  but saw MB seggy though safal hua dekhna tv  🤣 🤣

lolz  CHill guys CM kuch nahin kar sakti  waise i must say DS ka acting was really gud in kalka epi   i knw shes excellent actress but just wanted to tell !!!

hmmm  no one  comes to promote there films in BV y ??
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

yaar i cant respect Cm anymore now..it is very demeaning..to say..abh v kuchh nehin bigda...how disgraceful..being a lady how can she said🤢

yeah khushi she just wanted anandi to said no to shiv anyhow.. this show how little she know about shiv only showing faking concern.. her doubt about anandi is not happy is not actually up to mark last time because anandi is happy in engagement. still she try to tell shiv that she is not happy. .and will not accept him.. how can anyone behave with girl even after sagai.. to disgrace to called as mother. she should look in to her own son matter.. spare shiv please ðŸ¤¢
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DonIsback

Hey everyone pay attention please form now on mindrose account is banned from our at for month because of posting comment of do not post under tag.. 

Do not quote or comment on his post if he try to post in at.. for month. if he tries to do comment  i will report him to jhuleka.. because in appreciation thread we have to right to banned or allowed member.. i am going to delete his name from anshian  and into ducting his name in banned list.. 

OMG itna zyada punishment did he do intentionally kya ya by mistake neways  mujhe seekh mil gaayi ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Don_theEvil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

no BV seggy in sbb sad  but saw MB seggy though safal hua dekhna tv  🤣 🤣

lolz  CHill guys CM kuch nahin kar sakti  waise i must say DS ka acting was really gud in kalka epi   i knw shes excellent actress but just wanted to tell !!!

hmmm  no one  comes to promote there films in BV y ??

i know ritzi.. maine ot pehle hi hakah hai.. aurka act shiv aur annadi ko  close hi layega.. but i think everyone more disappoint with her behavior. she is mom na.. she should realize what is shiv feelings about anandi. does she want to hurt shiv.