Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Malika -  r u STUDYING😑  Break is okπŸ˜†  

Lemon Face is running out of options...next she may run to Sanchi or ASHIπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

AnSh need to learn Parvah is Good but, too much of it can be undermining!
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Anjy - I am on AnSh break but srsly I shud not be! πŸ˜† Will see u guys in evening now.Hopefully new At will be on full swing till then.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@pia - welcpme back to India.Moms are annoying but they are unique that they are precious and annoying at the same time.Enjoy your mom while you have the chance.
Please do come and meets us all here at BV forum.
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Appy and Anjy... 😭 **happy tears**
I'll try to do LUs 😳 but im not sure coz i had to fight with my brother to watch BV so if i am distracted even for a sec he snatches remote from me 😑 πŸ˜†

Hoping your bhavishyvaani about Shivu's trust on A inspite of CM bhadkaoing comes out to be true. For the first time i found someone more annoying than Pendu-Gawari or even Kanchi i.e. CM ! Ufff..naha dhoke peeche pad gayi before our AnSh πŸ˜†
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Piya -  this trick worked with roommates it may work on ur bro.  Switch to channel you want then take out the batteries and sit on them!  Channel is not getting changed!πŸ˜†

Well CM and J r now in tuff race for most annoying character for next NewsLetterπŸ˜†  If I hear about "Maafi" one more time outta JugDass I am going slap my screen!  As for Lemon Face yeh to hona hi tha...I predicted eventually she would approach Anandi...but, still am tired of her Mona Lisa smile...I think she  n Gawari Madam are related!πŸ˜†
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah right anjy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† im so much irritated by his maafi maafi 😑 πŸ˜† someone in the forum said that this ''maafi de do...maafi de do'' makes ear rings... as if he is saying, ''toffee de do ..toffee de do'' 🀣 🀣 🀣 But as far as we know A will sent him back to Gauri but Pratz said that she will came to know about Gauri's pregnancy and will tell J to go back to her and take her good care. The question is HOW she'll come to know about that ?? πŸ˜• Are we gonna see more ''Bhabhuti mummy'' chamatkaars ?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by piya_anshian - 11 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It could either be bhabhhoti mummy or it could even be G taunting her over the phone.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Lets see when A comes to learn about G ka pregnancy... not this week...maybe next one?  CM will be in for Major Shock - her plans will go completely awry

Am wondering if Anandi will figure out Shiv knew about J's comeback from CM...if so, how will CM convey that and how will A reach to S keeping secrets...
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys...I feel compelled to ask...Is Prats leaving???????? I just saw those news segments and the girl as anandi is NOT Prats And then I read all those threads abt her leaving😭😭😭😭 Whats happening???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
AryaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@katts

no confirmed news yet. The Bhatts have denied the news. If it turns out to be true, it will surely leave us sad. But its her life. Nothing is in our hands. The show must go on and no one is bigger than the show.😳

Having said that, my heart is secretly hoping for this to be a rumour. Fingers crossed. πŸ€”