Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Hum I will need one yar and I know I wont be alone . yeah serials bhi  na . its punishment for people including me who considers it very close but they are fooling me by showing such endangered species of selfless people. Oye mein koosie ke jaissan kyon nahi soch saktha. I will not after all im not koosei jee, musibath ko invitation dena mera kam nahi hein. Esp a person who was lusting after  her . Hu my blood is boiling 😡

wise men say...
keep your friends close... your enemies closer...
grrr... my net went off again... at this rate I'll never catch up...
as for Khushi being an endangered species... u know why?
She is a perfect example of Darwin's theory... "Survival of the fittest"😆
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

He is sitting straight...and she is leaning on him...and he is embracing her...and holding her hand

The light is illuminating their room...and the broken jar...along with the scattered pieces...are there...in front of them...

with Arnav facing it...and Khuhsi looking sideways...

Do i have to decode this message Sathya?

ofc !!
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Lets figure out together...😊

Sharmi..you changed color??😲

🥳    👏
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sharmi u changed color... If yes 👍🏼 CongratzEdited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Nina90 thumbnail

Nina...She wants us to describe that picture...

Okay...

what was the set up for this scene... Arnav had just had the argument with Dadi; is torn between giving in to Anjali's demands and his own knowledge about Shyam... in his anger and helplessness, he resorts to his signature move, breaking something nearby... only this time, it falls at the feet of the one who is just as torn as he is but is seeming to lean towards the opposition... he is miffed with her too, for being so gullible, tries to act aloof... he isn't going to feel guilty for what he did because he was right in what he said and did; she's the one who had a momentary lapse of sense so far as he is concerned...

Khushi isn't going to give in to his anger, she knows reopening the topic now will only ignite his anger and that's hardly what she has come to do... she wants to soothe his wounds, not reopen them... she wants to comfort him, but she knows she can't open her mouth for he's not in the mood to listen... she knows his mind shuts down when in anger... she prefers to pick up the pieces of the case, the very vase that he had broken... she knows she can't make the vase whole again but the least she could do it clear up the clutter it made... just like the way she knows she cannot solve Anjali's problem, but she can try to mitigate the effect the loss has made on her by offering her her support and presence...

Should I continue, Tanths?
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonshine

wise men say...

keep your friends close... your enemies closer...
grrr... my net went off again... at this rate I'll never catch up...
as for Khushi being an endangered species... u know why?
She is a perfect example of Darwin's theory... "Survival of the fittest"😆

Kounsi  Fittest honi chahiye ??

Blouse or Lehenga ??
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nivedha84

Arre yaar Dadi dint let her give juice to Anji,make kheer for Anji so just to Rub Dadi's EGO ,she brings Shyam back to RM😆

😆😆😆
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

*Double take* Sathu replied to my first Hi itself.
Sathya plz analyse today. U didnt do it 4 the whole week or we will throw tantrums. Who all r with me?
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nina90

Okay...

what was the set up for this scene... Arnav had just had the argument with Dadi; is torn between giving in to Anjali's demands and his own knowledge about Shyam... in his anger and helplessness, he resorts to his signature move, breaking something nearby... only this time, it falls at the feet of the one who is just as torn as he is but is seeming to lean towards the opposition... he is miffed with her too, for being so gullible, tries to act aloof... he isn't going to feel guilty for what he did because he was right in what he said and did; she's the one who had a momentary lapse of sense so far as he is concerned...

Khushi isn't going to give in to his anger, she knows reopening the topic now will only ignite his anger and that's hardly what she has come to do... she wants to soothe his wounds, not reopen them... she wants to comfort him, but she knows she can't open her mouth for he's not in the mood to listen... she knows his mind shuts down when in anger... she prefers to pick up the pieces of the case, the very vase that he had broken... she knows she can't make the vase whole again but the least she could do it clear up the clutter it made... just like the way she knows she cannot solve Anjali's problem, but she can try to mitigate the effect the loss has made on her by offering her her support and presence...

Should I continue, Tanths?

Please Do ...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanthya

She has a dimag, kab se ?? She is heart not dimag ...

Why will she be blamed ??

yeah there is a tendency in IPK to Blame her for anything and everything as yesterday itself dadi was comparing her with OW. My exp may seem lame but even in fit of anger arnav too can blame her in future for bringing him back . 😲