Frequent Posters

SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I hv seen tht song
RK looks 🤣

yea 🤣 mujhe bhaut saare despos milte he rehte hai 🤣

HCians gets jealous of Shadow *his dog*

yea i know direct 0.4 *touchwood* but Rondi thi last week but thy wr getting rid of her and ppl wanted to see wht the outcome would be

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
but dekh na it's good and RM did mention that this hike may cancel the axing let's seei hope they changetheir decision caz now papa is also coming they should explore it 

you know m kidding right??but it's adorbs seeing him with this girl whoever she is  and i find it cute how karishma's daughter & riddhima's daughter have almost the same name rofl samaira and samaya lolwonder what bebo will name her daughter since she';sgettign married too now *aww bless saifeena***
and msorry if i am gettignannoying right now i just have t fangirl over my guy i do that all thetimebutm on all time high again 

gosh ileana has 7 cats and 2 dogs aww so cute 
intresting from rival site 

Now, there has been a lot of buzz with Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kahan going off air on Colors. People believed low numbers can be the reason. But the fix is the show, in week 37 ratings, has earned more numbers than its other venture Kairi. Na Bole...1.8 and Kairi... 1.4. Let's see how the channel reacts to it.
SunShine_A thumbnail
patani fary I don't feel like continuing NBT anymore
I mean they are doing bit better coz they got one deadline but if they will get extension thn thy will butcher show even more

I know Rangeela invented those twists but execution was solely team's part and they failed big time there
thank you for agreeign with me they just don't have any meaning in the interactions they r just doign bad but some parts still r good 
SunShine_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: nadaanmasakalli

thank you for agreeign with me they just don't have any meaning in the interactions they r just doign bad but some parts still r good 

phir TY🥱 and is baar toh mujhe wajah bhi pata nahi hai😕

yeaa epis lack intensities, I get bore frankly.
I was watching match but tryng to catch glimpses of NBT here and there and there was no intensity atall
it was so flat
indeed it's turnign out comical unintentionally i was laughing yesterday whe they find out megha is apralyzed they shot it so unprofessionaly
SunShine_A thumbnail
I loved Mohan's reaction
Kunal was fab but that was to it and even today it was so flat
direction is so bad nowadays yet again like not even bearable and maybe we are nt usd to this sweet Mohan whch is demand of the situation so u knw
and papaji is pissing hell outta me😵