Frequent Posters

go4achu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
fully agree with u on all points
pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Rima...
I COMPLETELY agree with you...we wont take nonsense from CV's anymore...
count me in :)
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I defenetly agree with your 2,7 & 8 point.you can send this to all. Also I request you to don't send these all points to SP.Because it will effect our show.Already they are not promoting our show.And TRP also very less.Balance points we will get show end only.
Nurab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
definitely agree... (support from MI, USA)

with all the points covered, we have this show running for atleast 2 more years...
Edited by Nurab - 11 years ago
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
count me in... Anything to ipk back on track..
-Garima- thumbnail
You can definitely count me in! I totally agree with all the points you noted down!

We want our IPKKND back! 
tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am the most vehement  supporter of Anjali getting a reality check...

when a woman goes through a mis carriage ..she the most prominent emotion other than the sdaness of the loss is guilt ...massive guilt ..even if there was nothing she could do , even if there were genetic reasons ...a mother will feel guilty ...

and here I am surprised all she wants is shyam shyam shyam...when she knows she did not take the precuations she needed being all shyam deewani ... there is no guilt at all...

ok that is point 1 ...why does not she question how did glass shards come in  at her door in the first place ...

and why on earth was she searching for shyam like a moron ..he is no kid ...and what worse could have happened even if he was found out ..they would have simply thrown him out ...

was it worth loosing your kid...
so she needs to regret , and she does not feel bad about decieving her brother at all..she made a huge issue when thought Arnav was lying to her ...why is she not completely clean with her brother

meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with on all points.

1.I've allways hated and disliked Khushi's suffering,being a punching bag, a sacrifical lamb, being humiliated by everybody.

2.Enough of Shyam's criminal activity, it's time he is exposed and brought to judgement (which should have happened a long time ago), just can't bear to watch him any longer.

3.Proper redemption from all, not only from ASR for Khushi.

4.I never was a great Mamaji fan, it irritated me to watch her humiliate Payal n Khushi.

5.The way they have dealt with an sensetive issue what they call "Misscarriage", was not a misscarriage
    but an criminal act of a physchopath, which can never be pardoned.

Please they should not believe that there are only teenies on this forum, but also matured adults, who are parents and have issues with the what they showed last firday.

Support from Switzerland
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Rima,

You are right! Enough is enough. It's time to take action! Free for all Khushi bashing by every charachter HAS to stop! WHY is Khushi tolerating all this? It is not like her to just idly take it!

STOP butchering Khushi's charachter, and stop pampering a 30 something women like she is a child! She can make her own decisions!

This Shyam pooja needs to stop! I am with you sister! If the petitions to the PH got Poojali this sad track, then we can change that too!

Power to the consumer! The customer is always right!

This customer is from NZ and yes SP I pay my Cabel bill so I have RIGHTS!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
tanvia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
count me in..all points are true...cvs please you have do all this...we want this