Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with the majority of what you said - the last 2 episodes have contained way too much Anjali for my liking. Although I don't hate the fact that Anjali's struggles are being shown as a miscarriage is a huge deal, I don't like the way everything in the past few episodes has completely revolved around her. Keep the current track if they wish, but PLEASE reduce her screen space. Although this track is interesting, we did begin watching for the love story & a fleeting ArHi moment, however magical and beautiful it is, cannot make up for 18 minutes of 'Di-Di-Di' on repeat. I don't think any of your demands are unreasonable & SP should deliver on them!
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

RIma,

I think you just need to send in 6 and 2 ( Anji drama and shyam exposure). 

Rest will fall in place.
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Count me in also.

I can't see an average actress hogging all the limelight.

I want my old IPK back. I want the focus back on ArHi.
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with you , count me in .
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri22

RIma,

I think you just need to send in 6 and 2 ( Anji drama and shyam exposure). 

Rest will fall in place.

well i want the khushi points highlighted

i find this whole crap unbearable

every possible passing dog barks at her and she is supposed to stand and take it
Edited by rima - 11 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Thanks Rima.It is high time now.We should start to send petitions to the CVs.
CVs kept DB in the show because of fams request.Now it is time for justice for Khushi and Sanaya.I am with you.

american_desi thumbnail
Agree with everything!!

I too would like to know what the PH and CVs think we are...how can Anjali, who was severely injured with the glass in her feet, walk to Arnav?? Seriously do they think we are that dumb?

Why is Khushi always made to be the scapegoat? Why can't we get answers to questions like where was Daadi all these years when her family needed her the most? 
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Oo.. i m IN...it become a tough task to tolerate anjali scenes...if her scenes r a must..thrn show us something logical...that is she using her BRAIN to underdtand things...nd complrte exposure of shyam...we r tired of him...and anjali...she wont earn any sympathy...kindly understnd it...give payash a space...cut out anjali scenes...more over ReMEMBER ITS A LOVESTORY...we want justice to khushi..
rupa678 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
count me also.. even i m tired of this DKS sequence 
bindusfan thumbnail
even if by remotest chance it works...then y not...count me in...every charecter coming and spitting on Khushi is sooo true.