rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
So I decided after yesterday enough is enough.

I have always believed in the saying 'Be the change you want to see'

We are the same people who have watched the show decline from Feb through swami track, Gupta track, Kidnap track, shyam's non exposure tracks.

So I think it is time to change things in IPK to the way it should be morally, to the way it should be as per majority of the audience.

Those who disagree can simply stay away. This is no forced mission.

This is only for like minded people.

So here are the list of things which I, as the consumer of the product called IPK, I the customer who daily spends 20 mins of the show, I the viewer who undergoes the agony of the painful things they show, want to change and you can either join this or gently walk away. As I said no compulsion.

So here are my demands:

Number 1: We want a proper remarriage
Number 2: We want a proper exposure for Shyam
Number 3: We want Khushi to be proven completely innocent
Number 4: We want proper treatment and respect for Khushi. Every character can't come and spit on Khushi and we need not take it
Number 5: We want proper redemption for every wound given to Khushi from every member (including buaji and mamiji). We want just as many flashbacks for her as for Anjali
Number 6: We want the Anjali drama to stop and for her to get a reality check
Number 7: We want Khushi to get the same amount of attention and love from other characters as Anjali gets
Number 8: We want the story to stop moving into the Di ka saut route and to start being the star crossed love story it was meant to be
Number 9: Reveal about the contract and how Khushi married arnav as this is causing her more problems now
Number 10: Make side characters have meaningful roles without taking away focus from the leads

Those who agree, sign this petition.

Last time I did this when Shyam was touching Khushi too much and it worked

After this petition is signed (which means you all commenting)

I am going to send the link to:

• Star plus
  • Telly Tadka site
  • Rangmunch
  • 4 lions Facebook site
  • A personal source
  • 4 lions IF page

And a few more avenues which I will discuss with my friends and come up with. So come on friends, show your fan power

We are not the consumers of the middle age.

We are consumers of new age and WE CAN HAVE A SAY

Guys I need a lot of likes and comments to make this a success. I am pming my buddies. Please take the effort to pm yours. At least a 1000 likes and 10-15 pages of comments would make this work more effectively. So help here please.

If you can give 1000 likes for a spoiler, can't you give a 1000 likes to save your show or at lease fulfill your genuine demands?

And don't forget to like when you comment. At one shot they will see the likes. Then go into the comments.

Due to popular request I am adding the following points from the story perspective as suggested by members:
  1. We want the IPK before Feb back
  2. We want the old spirited Khushi back
  3. We want the old instensity back
  4.  Shyam shuld not touch Khushi after coming back and Arnav should find out shyam was trying to touch her. No more harm to Khushi due to shyam.
  5. No more accusations on Khushi from Shyam
  6. ASR should use his brains against Shyam and defend Khushi against him more strongly.
  7. Past 'affair' between Garima and ASR's dad should prove to be a misunderstanding.
  8. No more misunderstanding between Arnav and Khushi for now
  9. We do not want this show to go like a saas bahu serial due to the writing of a saas bahu sensationalist writer. Friday's episode was proof of what a sensational writer can do to ruin a show
  10. Arnav should know his Di has cheated him and if possible there needs to be a sibling face off

Also do sign the petition by rosalyn if you can:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3184113

Thanks for the tremendous show of solidarity. This is Fan Power.

Thanks to all the people who liked and commented.

Thanks to all my friends who have supported me relentlessly with links and tweeting and following the thread non stiop to make it a success. With friends like you all anything is possible,

Till now the message has been sent to the following:

Rangmuch:

https://www.facebook.com/nissarparvez/favorites#!/Rangmunch.TV

telly tadka:

https://www.spamdomain.net/contact-us/

FUZE
https://twitter.com/thefuzeteam

https://www.facebook.com/fuzionproductions

TOI-
https://www.facebook.com/TOIEntertain

SBS
https://www.facebook.com/saasbahuaursaazish?ref=ts

SBB
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saas-Bahu-aur-Betiyaan/207475605974620?ref=ts

METROMASTI
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Saas-Bahu-aur-Betiyaan/207475605974620?ref=ts

TELLY CHAKKAR
https://www.facebook.com/Telly ChakkarEditor?ref=ts (* Rima, remove spaces for the telly chakkar)

TELLY BUZZ
https://www.facebook.com/tellybuzz?ref=ts

IBN7
https://www.facebook.com/ibnkhabar?ref=ts

TV9

https://www.facebook.com/pages/TV9-HINDI/123189624446594

blogindia

https://www.bolegaindia.com/index.php

4 Lions India Forms Scrap Page (PM inbox is full):

4 Lions FB page:

Tweets have also been sent to the following:

4 Lions
Star Plus
Akshya Dogra
Karan
Jainesh
GH

I have also sent PMs of the link to people who give us spoilers.

A person from IF is also supposed to handover a print out of the petition to Star Plus. When that happens I will confirm.

Messages have also been sent to:
Rajesh Chaddha - Co Producer of our show

Kelvin Jariwala - Creative head Panglosean Entertainment

Megha S Kumar - One of the creative member of 4 Lions

Meghna Doshi - Asst Creative Director at 4 Lions

Janaki vasudevan - Writer
Arshad Khan - Director

All of you feel free to share the link or comment on these links if you can

Edited by rima - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayukatta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

count me in...

in the list you made the last one was everymuch needed..
remember" this -is- a -love- story " and that is all we want..
and the remaining list can be shown after that..
oh yes we have got a episode yesterday.. nope.. a episode cant save you from what u people are showing us from the past few months,..
in the same way how arnav's one sorry in the middle of the night.. cant be taken as redemption..
cv's..if u believe in the characters.. keep their real self intact..
arnav fine..
kushi ok..
as we already decided that these are two unpredictable characters..
but.. akash.. r u kidding me cv's?
he cant even sign a file with out asking arnav.. and now he has doubts on him..
great..
mami.. she knows the truth right.. heard the divorce convo then again.. what s her prob?
we want some logic,.. some stability.. some meaning in the story..
ur actors.. ur some" wow" scenes.. can protect u for some days..
unless you wake up and correct ur story,.. no one can save u from the fall..
hope u grasp this soon..
and rima di..
iam with you..
thanks for the post..
atleast some one who can make a difference is gonna read this .. finally
Edited by mayukatta - 11 years ago
sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good post...

Thanks rima for the post...a very much needed post...i still remember the 1st episode and from that day there s no looking back for me...am a sincere fan on the ups and downs of ipk..so my 8 yr old daughter..even if v go for vacations, either we will avoid it or will go on sat/sundays... 
or will convince my hubby to take his laptop (he is so understanding) and no dinner out for us in the last 1 1/2 years...trust me pls..but what we r getting...

i am seeing it only for the love story...and that too in a unique way...that much intensity between the leads ...we hardly see in movies too...and we love them like hell...i mean it...but post april...it has totally changed...the cvs totally forgot that this is a love story...

1. is it necessary to keep a villian as a villian even after 18 months...either expose him fully to move the story OR turn him to a positive character OR atleast a neutral one..

2. hw come a wife have so much love for her husband after knowing everything abt him the same intensity...pls...we r heading to 21 st century...and women r not like that...give anjali a U turn and make her bold.

3. Mami's Khoon bhari taang and Phati saadi...is really irritating...mami did the sari phati..in the initial episode...pls expose it and  make her call the DILs by names...decently..

4. let arnav love and his originality comes out fully for kushi and family..

5. give little happiness to kushi and show some post martial scenes in a decent way...show some oher problems apart from di and fly...

6. PLS DONT SHOW THAT THERE IS AN AFFAIR BETWEEN GARIMA AND ARNAV'S DAD...PLS MAKE IT WRONG...I RESPECT THE GARIMA CHARACTER AS SHE IS AMMA FOR KUSHI...SO PLS MAKE HER MORE RESPECTABLE...AND DONT SHOW THE EXTRA MARTIAL AFFAIR...AND ALSO MAKE ARNAV'S DAD A GENTLEMAN..AS HE IS OUR ARNAV'S DAD...WHICH ARNAV AFTER EVEN LIVING WITH KUSHI FOR 6 MONTHS ALSO NOT BEHAVED WITH HER WRONGLY...SO OBVIOUSLY ARNAV'S DAD ALSO SHD B A GENLEMAN.

7. I really want akash dialogues and payash screen space more...

8. pls bring match to our nk and make arhi b the match making for nk...

9. i badly want mamji back...he is again a real entertainer...

10. pls give some screen space to laxmiji...she was really better than shyamji...she is a peacemaker in white...sweet heart...pls bring her back...

PLEASE MAKE THE ROMANTIC SCENES LONGER...DONT CUT SHORT...

PLEASE GIVE MORE DIALOGUES TO ARNAV AND KUSHI...LET THEM SPEAK OUT THEIR HEARTS APART FROM THE PROBLEMS IN THE FAMILY..

THEY ALSO HAVE THEIR OWN LIFE...THEY SHOULD TALK ABT THEMSELVES...

PLS CVS HEAR US...AND SAVE OUR SHOW..

our sincere request to save our show..thanks.
Edited by sri7 - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rima I did not know you had done this before. Now that this method does work I am in for it.

My List Adding To Your Lovely List : 

1) Reduce Anjali scenes - her scenes should be the equal screen space of Akash, Payal. Mami, Nani Do not make it equal to the leads (read ASR & Khushi) (majority are skipping it)

2) Show monologues for Khushi - she is the lead after all - a connectable character for the audience.
Even Anjali needs monologues so that we can understand her illogical & indigestible behaviour

3) The costumes, hairstyle of the female lead Khushi need to be revamped (Let Sanaya look beautiful please)

4) Daljeet really needs to improve her acting, expressions if she wants to win sympathy for her character (people actually started hating her including me - very bad sign)

5) I want the FEEL of a "marriage" taking place

6) If ASR can cry for his beloved Di then ASR should able to shed the same amount infact alot more tears for Khushi too - a much anticipated scene for many viewers

7) Do not justify your characters outside the serial it should show inside the serial - a very important fact

8) Release correct promos featuring the upcoming track & do not mis lead the audience

9) Dadi track does not make sense at all - traditionally the married daughter is supposed to be living in the husband's place so Dadi can not keep chanting get damaad ji back home.
She comes out of the blue & demands authority - weird

10) Mami has changed overnight in the kidnapping track to the current track ???

11) I want the old fighting Khushi back.

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
count me in rima

i want justice for khushi even if she is a fictional character

Edited by velangini - 11 years ago
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You got it Di!! :D
Will be back to add more later
edited

Word by word I completely agree with you Di
IPKKND really does boil down to this, I honestly haven't seen or even heard about such a good concept and leads that compliment the characters of that concept so well!
What I loved about this show wasn't only the chemistry between Barun and Sanaya, but it was how perfectly each actor felt that they were made for the character they were playing and each played significant roles without taking the attention of the story and did what I haven't seen in other serials/movies: it made Arnav and Khushi even closer (when working the with the Payal and Akash track the two characters got significant parts to play without taking Arnav and Khushi's story out of the picture)

Another reason I loved this show was because different than the typical love hate/star crossed lovers' story I've seen, everyday when I watched the show I saw significance, I saw symbolism, I literally saw the directors' vision but now everyday we see a kiss or two, tears, and just not a love story but exactly a concept we didn't sign up for

I honestly think the CVs fear that they will finish the show too early if they move the story in the direction it's meant to steer in, which I can't accept as an excuse, as I believe you never know until you try and when you try you open many more dimensions and doors that story is meant for, and if the authors on IF can continue stories with the concept we were expecting then why can't the CVs what's stopping them, why do they demolish every chance they get to put the story right or bring the TRPs with drama that barely ended a day ago, why do they dismiss goodness and show evil always gets away with things and engrave scars into the beautiful characters they have created which doubtfully time may not be able to heal? Why not let a love story simply begin? A live story which we've been waiting for over a year?

I just don't see where they are losing anything by following the concept we were promised, if anything they would be gaining

We just want the show were promised back more than anything Edited by SaJanLuv14 - 11 years ago
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I completely agree with you!
Can't see Khushi getting humiliated and never getting  what she deserves! 😡
Proper redemption and love and respect for Khushi--that's what I want! 😡
And also, she should get everyone's attention as Anjali does!
Khushi is sacrificing for so long and she's even taking care of sick Anjali now! And what's she getting in return? Humiliation from dadi?? 😡

Shyam's evil dramas are going on for quite a  long time now
. It needs to come to an end with a proper exposure of his evil deeds. We can't see the villain winning for this long and cheating our leads! 😡

IPK is seriously in need of some logical sequences ...

Anjali walking around with wounded feet - how? No one found out about the pieces of glass? How's that possible?
Why isn't ASR opening his mouth about what Shyam told him earlier about Khushi and himself?
Why is no one using their brain and letting the villain win?

When something goes on in a show for too long, it becomes boring.

Unfortunately that's what the CVs are doing right now.
Khushi humiliation, Shyam's plotting, and Anjali's blindness towards her husband-- all these are going on for too long now!
It's high time that CVs bring a change to the story!

Most importantly, let it be  Arshi Love Story! Because we watch it for Arshi❤️!

Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago
innocentgreen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree on all your points here. we really want all these things done in the serial.Am signing 4 all that u mentioned above. We want our ipkknd back as we love it.Edited by innocentgreen - 11 years ago
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I',m signing the petition Rima. Agree with all the demands that has been put forth. They have been long pending and it's about time they brought about these changes to the show. We are consumers of the new age definitely. The uproar these things have caused has to be made known.
sumanra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this post . 2 more from my side.

9> For Shyam: Not just exposure , please add proper punishment for Shyam. One bullet shot and he's dead won't do. Would love to see him suffer. like he made others suffer. Suffer like Shashi uncle, suffer like Kushi, Suffer like her family, suffer like Anjali and suffer like Arnav.. This will be very popular track.

10> No dragging of painful tracks(read kidnapping, MU etc). Lengthy positive tracks(read redemption, remarriage etc)