Meri & Mere ASR Ki Kahani <Its Real>

hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Arshi Fans...

WARNING!!!!!Before you all start reading ... do me two favours please... 

1. Plug in your speakers and increase the volume...

2. Scroll the entire story... wherever you see the song bar...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PAUSE THE SONG... You should hear it as you read that specify part... Its going to be slighty messy... I agree but thats the best i could come up with... 

It was approximately 8.45pm (Malaysian Time - +GMT8)...

I heard this from my kitchen as I was cooking...

I quickly rushed to my room where my phone was charging...

"Hey handsome... today you missed me so early..." What happened to your boring and overloading meetings...?

I kept talking not even letting the caller talk...

"Hey... how come are you quiet... lolzz don't tell me you call to hear my voice and blabbering only..." I again shoot another question...

"Arey talk naa... I continued..."

IF YOU ARE DONE THEN WILL YOU NOW LISTEN???   

Phewww... my cheeky smile just took a helicopter and flew away that very second...

I'mm... Sssooo...rrr...yyy... I stammered in fear... Sh*t.. I made him angry..

Just a second later...

Listen... I'm sorry... I'm just too... arrghhh!!! (I heard a BANG!!!! noise)

I knew that every moment... he is so pissed off... he is unable to share the pain... he can't let it pass... he is breaking frames in his room... I knew he was at his dark yet romantic room 😳 (soon to be our room)...

I was too lost in my thoughts trying to come up with reasonable reasons of his anger...

I'm asking you DAMMIT... (its his fav tagline... dammit)

Me... Woh... I'm... cooking... 

What??? So late??? Where were you this late...? You know you will get migraine... thn why haven't you eat????!!!!!!!

His finger has surely turned into a fist... I was dead sure... after all 3 years with him.. I know him in and out now...

Relax... I'm fine... I was busy at work today and crazy traffic due to a silly fire bridge... so got home late... I'm still in my office dress... thought I'll cook first then watch IPKKND and eat...

Anywayz... not that I'm complaining... but how come you called me so early... is everything alright?

(I knew my answer but i still tried my luck... who knows he might tell me over the phone... but nope.. he is my version of ASR...EGOISTIC!!!!)

Nothing... just called to check upon you... But actually... I ... ermmm... (its strange when he stammers...he is usually very confident delivering his piece of mind... hell he cares what people think...)

"Ego and stammering... doesn't fit well... " I said trying to joke...But...

It went all blank in my ears... One second later i realized he has hung up on me... I felt sad coz I was just trying to cheer him up... Anywayz...

Its usual for us to be like this... so I didn't take it to heart... I knew he needed time... I went back to the kitchen and continued cooking...

I was making pasta and don't know why I felt I should make extra... so I prepared more...

It wasn't even 10 minutes when again I heard...

I rushed to pick his call... that ringtone is specially for his calls :p

"Hel...lll..ooo..." I had just started speaking when he interrupted...

"Don't start... just listen... If you have any plans after dinner cancel it... I'll be there in some time and since its 9.10pm now... 1 hour and 20 minutes later will be 10.30pm and YES I WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU IPKKND STARTS!!!!

😲...😲...😲... ( I literally had Ekta Kappor's effect)...

And I don't care if you need to see you ASR and whatever crap.. he continued... (he only knows ASR coz i keep telling him hahahah he hatesss it to the core... :p)

I was like .. "but... I need to... "Again before i could complete myself...

"You choose... me there over dinner or you alone with you ASR", he was so stern here...

I love reel ASR too much... but my real ASR needed me.. I could feel it...

"No hun.. its okie... I'll watch the episode later... you come.. I'll be waiting.".. I sweetly said it...

"Okie"... he said and hanged up

I walked towards my laptop and played...

I just smiled at myself and went back to continue cooking... but my 3 years was just coming flashing all over ...

In between I was flashing through IF posting here and there...

I looked at the time and it was 10.25... he would be here anytime... so i decided to go freshen up as he hates me unfresh :p lolzzz (I was still in work clothes naa)

I put on my lovely Arabian pants and my fav tank top...

tied my hair neatly and now set the table... he loves royal style dinner lolzzz... ohh yes i lit candles tooo 

It was now 10.40pm and IPKKND's 6th September Part 1 is already uploaded... I wanna watch my heart and mind both shouting trying to get me on it... but my eyes and ears were just concentrating on the door and door bell... he hates waiting at the door...

Thats a Whatsapp text ... i got up to reach my phone...

Hey its him... my heart smiled internally leaving an effect on my lips to curve too...

Mushy... I know you are now ready for dinner, waiting nearby the door for me... but I'm well aware your heart is stuck at you laptop... you want to watch you ASR and some drama of his sister as you told me yesterday... wonder why I pay attention to it anywayz... So I want you to go and watch it... Sharp 12.00 I'll bell the door... hopefully by then your episode has ended and also all you awww, omg... arrghhh emotions which will be vent out on you website (IF)...so then you are my mushy and not ASR's fan by then... I'm not taunting but I wanna see the million dollar smile when i see you...Lux U... (Lux U = Love U)

When he says or write those words (underlined) means he is extremely upset or disturbed... I felt like taking him in my arms... but I would wait to do it... I quickly rushed to my laptop... I watched part 1, 2 then 3... I paused and posted a thread on IF... "Mat Jau"... then carried on watching... commented here and there.. checked my PMs.. read some classic OS, FF, SS... okie now it was time for him to come... so I once again lit the candles.. (ohh i had blown them as soon as he sent the text)... again ready to receive him with his request... the million dollar smile

Now I was crazy hungry too... I haven't eat by 8.45 and he was shouting... now he made me wait until 12... ufff I'm starving i thought... Just then i heard the bell... I ran like PT Usha and answered the door...

Trust me I had my heartache seeing him sooo devastated...

I quickly unlock the gate... he stared at me.. I couldn't think on what to do...  he gulp down his saliva... it was so clear he was trying to hide his emotion...

But he can't hide it from me anymore... just like Arnav has become transparent for Khushi...

His pleading eyes just made my heart break into pieces... What has made him sooo upset??

I quickly embraced him... he didn't even waste a second to hold me back... His heart beat was racing... I slowly pulled away and took him inside...

Thank God... seeing the candles and table setting he atleast smiled... i got my million dollor smile... my heart whispered to me...

Seeing that I smiled to giving him his request...

He pulled my chair and I sat... (Lolzz no I didn't acted like Khushi on her first date.. pulling chair for Arnav 🤣)

He too sat and quietly we had our "DINNER"... wow.. at almost 12.30 now...

I was quietly eating and my gaze was just on my food... I couldn't see him in so much of pain...

I felt something on my left hand... as I looked hoping to remove it... I was surprised... it was his hand... I quickly turned looking into his eyes...

Lux you mushy... 

Tear escaped my eyes... he touches me too deeply when he says it such emotionally... I got up and walked to him... Hugged him and teared... he held me strongly too... 

I caressed his hair... hoping to smoother his pain...

He looked at me... his eyes were red almost moist... Whats wrong... I was wondering...

He got off his seat.. walked me to the couch... He made me sit and laid his head on my lap... this rarely happens... very very rarely infact...

I was confused... wanting my answers to my unasked questions...badly..

He kept quiet... and I continued caressing his hair... he once told me he finds it peaceful...

"Bhai and I argued today... and guess what... I raised my voice"

OMG!!!! Now thats a huge surprise... My ASR raised his voice in front of his brother...??? 😲

Thats one person my hero can never get angry or pissed off... Its been 3 yrs with him but i never understood their friend @ brotherly @ idol love for each other... its beyond anyone's understanding... 

Even if they argue which alwiz my ASR wins... he never raises his voice... but what happened today?? 

I had million questions forming up but just didn't dare to ask... He was already upset.. can't see him more in pain... what if i ask something that would hurt him... NOPE!! i told myself not to ask...

Mushy... can we go for a drive... he looked at me with eyes full of hope...

I slightly nodded agreeing to his suggestion...

I texted my sister that I'm going out for a drive.. its my habit.. I always inform my sister before going anywhr... just to be save 😆

I locked the house and walked by his side towards the lift... We were just quiet until we reached the parking lot...

He never lets me drive when he is with me.. (Man's EGO)... and not that I complain... love it when he drives.. i get to play my fav tracks :p

He opened the passenger seat door of his Honda City and I sat... He closed the door and got in the driving seat... I had my seatbelt already... Lolzz can't make him say it like ASR u know 😆... He would just pull it and buckle it... lolzz

Anywayz... we then went on for a drive... I have my CD collections in his car... so i stopped his boring business FM channel and insert my new CD...

1st track... 'Yeh Kasoor Mera - Jism 2' Ohh I'm crazy of this song currently...

He entwined his left hand with my right... ohhh I love it when he does that... its sign of him becoming Arnav type 😳 he had a soft smile on his lips coz he knew I enjoyed him holding me...

I looked at him and changed the track...

2nd Track... "Teri Meri - Bodyguard"... he smiled... I knew the hidden meaning... he saw my VM on this song 😆 and said... ohh so this is the ASR u keep chanting lolzz 😉

I just smiled at his reaction... now i snuggled in his arms... wow.. he too held me lovingly...

now this was the worse part...

while i was enjoying the hug... next track... 

I was sooo shocked... and he was also...

he gave left signal... park the car aside... and looked at me with sharp eyes... now i was shivering already... ohh damn... IPKKND signature track... I'm officially dead... 

He looked at me with his left eyebrow up... His black eyes and my black eyes meeting.. his sharply... mine in fear...

He softly smiled out of no where and kissed me on my forehead... I was like OMG!!!!!! Khushi must have felt the same as I'm feeling right now... 😆

I hugged him coz he didn't kill me for the track.. in fact he asked me if I'm tired... I nodded and he said ok... let me drop you home...

here I'm home.. aft showering, writing an article for my client... I thought of writing My IPKKND episode for you all...

This is no illumination drama... this is real... My bf is 40% of ASR ohh his anger... just the same... I'm the 3rd person that can calm him down... His bro being the very first then his beloved CAR... 😡... So yup... enjoy it and smile... coz believe it or not... some of you might actually have ASR, Khushi, Nani, Payal, NK or someone from IPKKND character nearby you...

Edited by hetalmkn - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshifan2012 thumbnail
its interesting...nice actually...something like this happened with my frend too...!!!! thanx for the pm!!!!!!
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
AWW BLESS YOUR BF IS SO CUTE
LIKE ASR HUH YUP WE PROBABLY DO HAVE THE IPK CAST IN OUR LIVES AND NOT EVEN REALISE IT
THANX FOR SHARING WITH US

hetalmkn thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshifan2012

its interesting...nice actually...something like this happened with my frend too...!!!! thanx for the pm!!!!!!

ohh really... wow...👏
hetalmkn thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavvi16

AWW BLESS YOUR BF IS SO CUTE
LIKE ASR HUH YUP WE PROBABLY DO HAVE THE IPK CAST IN OUR LIVES AND NOT EVEN REALISE IT
THANX FOR SHARING WITH US

ohh yes... one day i hope to make my own IPKKND... then all our OS , FF, SS can come true hahaha
arshifan2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetalmkn

ohh yes... one day i hope to make my own IPKKND... then all our OS , FF, SS can come true hahaha

COUNT ME IN TOO!!!!!!! NICE IDEA!!!!!!👏👏👏
SyedaFaiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow wow wow
awsome
touch wood

MASHAA ALLAH

MAY GOD BLESS U BOTH
priyankaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh i loved your post.😊.

its so sweet of you to share this with us...your and your Mr.ASR is really a sweet couple..

may god bless you both..hope someday i can also get my ARNAV or NK bhi chalega..😉  
Edited by priyankaa - 11 years ago
mizzraksha712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow !! nyc actually really nyc :)
thanks for the pm ^_^
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM...both of you are a sweet couple... All the Best dear...