Posted: 11 years ago
Plzz Update asap!!!! Cnt w8 nymore ❀️
monalisa1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely..plz continue soon
arshifan2012 thumbnail

Ok'.many of you were asking me why I was not giving any description of arnav's feelings'.so here you go'and a little sneak peak in muskaan's past'..and yes!!!!! Finally the hero meets his heroine'.!!!!!! Muskaan's past is also important as it will create a rift between arhi'..but muskaan will give it a very positive impact'..that's what my sister says''.so read on!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

PART 4:

Muskaan called arnav. "Arnav''.pack your bags!!!!!! We are going to India!!!!!" she exclaimed. Arnav was a bit confused. He didn't understand why muskaan wanted to take him back to India. He liked staying in Sydney with her and her family. But actually, he was scared to go through heartbreak. "What if his family had moved on in life'?? What if they don't accept me'.." These thought scared him the most. And that's why he hated it whenver muskaan talked about India or about his lost family to him. Muskaan had confronted him many times about him having a fiancee, but honestly, he believed that she must have moved on in her life''.He sighed. "Why is she doing this to me???" he thought angrily.

NAFRAT PAAS AANE NA DE''..

"Dr. Bharadwaj these are the CT scans you asked for this patient''." whispered an intern. Muskaan looked at the results and then looked up to the old man. She kept on looking into his eyes and thus was successful in conveying her message. "So''I am going to die'..even after having this operation'..right??" he asked, praying that she would say 'NO'. "Mr. Stone''you might survive too. There are 50-50 chances of recovery and death'''" she sighed. Her eyes sparkled with such faith that the old man hoped for his survival too. "Thank you, Dr. Bharadwaj!!!" he exclaimed and she smiled.

Muskaan went to her cabin.Looking at Mr. Stone made her remember her father. The father who kicked her and her brothers out of the house. She picked up her phone and called. "Dad!!" she sobbed.

INDIA, DELHI: RAIZADA MANSION:

"Arnav'..what do you want on your birthday this year???" chirped khushi. Arnav started to think hard. "Mom'.what about you give me'..umm'.a chocolate cake???" he asked. "But beta'.you have diabetes'''you know that!!!" she sighed remembering arnav. The way she used to cook sugar free sweets especially for him. Her eyes glistened with sadness. "Mom'..you can make sugar free sweets right?? I can have them'.." sighed arnav, who now got up from his position and sat on khushi's lap. Khushi smiled. "Ya ok'..i will make them for my prince'..but promise me that you will be a good boy the whole year?!" khushi said.

Arnav turned around and cupped khushi's face with his small hands. "Mom'..i will always be a good boy and I will never let you cry'..whenever you cry for dad , I feel my heart bleeding''..i can never see my mom crying''.and I promise not to make you cry''EVER!!!!!!!" cried arnav. This time khushi couldn't hold back her tears and hugged him furiously. She had always hidden arnav's photo from her son becoz she never wanted him to feel his absence the way she feels it. She always tried to make arnav happy despite of her own sadness. She remembered how arnav once told her that her one tear cuts through his heart a million times. She wiped her tears and looked at her son. "Go and sleep beta. You must be very tired right??" and arnav nodded and headed towards his room. He jumped on the bed and gave a kiss on khushi's forehead. Khushi did the same with him too and wished him good night.

LITTLE DID SHE KNOW THAT AN ANGEL WAS BRINGING BACK HER LOST HAPPINESS , HER LOST LOVE , HER LOST LIFE''ARNAV'S 5TH BIRTHDAY WOULD CHANGE HER LIFE''..YET AGAIN'''

"Dad'.please listen'." Cried muskaan, only to get more upset by her dad's rants. "Muskaan , you and your brothers are dead for us'''we threw you three out of the house when you were fourteen years old'..go to your brothers because we have disowned you three a long time back''''" and with this , her dad cut the call. Muskaan sobbed. Its then when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and looked at arnav. He was confused to see her crying.

"Hey'.what's wrong?? Why are you crying??" he tried to sooth her, but she didn't stop. Arnav hugged her tightly and then she stopped crying. He understood the problem. "Did you''.don't tell me you called your dad'.again''.." Muskaan was embarassed as she got caught red handed. Arnav glared at her. "Why do you call that person''he doesn't even care about you'.." he whispered, but anger reflected in his words. Muskaan sat on the chair and arnav sat opposite to her. "You lost your family, your brothers'..you don't even know where your brothers are'.." "I don't even know if they are alive or dead'.." she whispered. She closed her eyes. But then she remembered that she had to concentrate on arnav right now''

"Arnav'..lets go home'..our flight is at 8:00 PM!!!" she said while wiping away her tears. Arnav was confused but knew that it was best if they let go of that topic. They reached the airport after a very emotional departure from Mr. and Mrs Rathore. "Beta''I just came back today and you two are going to India''I will really miss you both!!!" sighed Mr. Rathore. Arnav hugged him and they exchanged their goodbyes. As muskaan came near Mr. Rathore, he hugged her and whispered in her ear, "All the best for your mission muskaan beta!!!" and smiled.

As the two boarded the plane, arnav started to feel a very nagging sensation. "Muskaan, why am I feeling like something will happen very soon???" he said. But muskaan didn't answer it as she was lost in her own thoughts.

THE NEXT DAY, INDIA, DELHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT: 9:54 AM:

"So''we have reached!!!!" exclaimed arnav. "Yep!!!" she answered. Arnav helped her with the luggages and very soon they checked out of the airport and boarded a taxi. "Hotel Taj!!!" exclaimed arnav and the taxi driver nodded. They reached the hotel in half an hour.

"ONE ROOM WITH INTERCONNECTED DOORS PLEASE!!!!" arnav asked the manager of the hotel. The manager nodded and took them to their most expensive suite. "Hope you enjoy your stay here sir and mam!!!" chirped the manager as he closed the door behind him. "Wow'.this is awsome!!!!!" exclaimed muskaan. She went near the balcony, while arnav was unpacking his suitcase. She looked around. It was a beautiful room. "So'..do you want to take this room or'?" she stopped when she saw arnav, lost in thoughts. She kept her hand on his shoulder. "What are you thinking arnav???" she asked. Arnav turned around. Confusion eveident in his eyes. "Muskaan''did you bring me back here to meet my old family???" he asked. Muskaan sighed and looked down.

Arnav was furious at muskaan. "MUSKAAN I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO MY OLD FAMILY!!!!!!!" he screamed which frightened muskaan. He held her tightly by the shoulders. "Muskaan'..for me, right now, the rathore family and you exist''.you people are my family''i don't care about anybody else''." He said. Muskaan moved his hands away and asked him "Don't you want to meet your real family???" Arnav looked up at her. "How will I meet them when I don't remember them??!!!" he exclaimed sadly.  "Don't you want to remember them??? See them??? Know how they are'..." she asked. "Do you think that they will be normal when they find out that im still alive'?" he asked. "Do think they will be able to accept the fact that''that I actually don't remember them at all!!!!!" he continued. He looked up at muskaan for an answer but she didn't know what to say.

"You say that I might have a fiancee over there waiting for me''.?! Are you serious!!!! Im sure'..no'.im damn sure she has moved on in her life and might be a mother to somebody else's children''." He said without any emotions.He lowered his glasses and looked at muskaan. And how could he have emotions when he didn't even remember that person properly. "Muskaan'..i do feel the emptyness in my heart'..that forgotten love''but I have to move in life with this'..if I don't remember anything that doesn't mean that I can never make new memories''". By now, muskaan had tears in her eyes from his confession. She never knew that arnav had hidden so much of pain, anguish and sadness from her. She saw how his eyes were also moist. This confession made muskaan re-think her decision again. "Did I do a right thing by bringing him back to India??" she thought.  She pursed her lips and went up to arnav. She sat down beside him on the sofa.

"You know arnav'..life is full of surprises'..i know you have gone through a lot but'.." she was again cut off by arnav. "Muskaan'..you only told me that my family had disowned me that night'..and due that pressure I had that accident''then how can you think that they will own me up again'..especially when im in this condition?!" he asked. Muskaan had told him about the Shyam. Shyam had told her that arnav's family had disowned him becoz of which he had that accident. "Arnav'..try to give life a chance''." She sighed. Arnav looked up at her. "You had given life so many chance'..did it benefit you'..did you find your brothers whom you lost while running away from your monster father??" he asked sarcastically. She looked up at him, her tears threatening to come out of her eyes.

Arnav got up and went to the washroom to freshen up. "I don't know what your plan is'..but please'.i don't want to go through a rough phase again'.i have started a new life with you three'.and I want to continue to live like that'." Sighed arnav and went away. "Don't worry arnav''you will meet your family''.and they will own you back'..i won't let your fate be as the same as mine'.." and with this thought, muskaan went to her room, with tears in her eyes.

Arnav started to unpack his stuff and he saw muskaan standing near the balcony. She was looking at the sky. Her eyes were moist. He knew she must be thinking of her parents. "How can anybody throw away their own children out of their house like this'.wonder where her lost brothers are'."His thoughts were interuppted by muskaan. As arnav turned around to go to the kitchen, he heard her scream.

"Arnav''come here quickly!!!"  Screamed muskaan.

Arnav got frightened due her scream and quickly came upto her. "Look''.it the Dargah!!! I want to go there please please please arnav!!!!!!!!" she said as she pouted her lips. Arnav smiled at her childishness. He sighed. "Muskaan, you know that I don't believe in God''.." but he was cut short by her "Please'!" She said. Arnav agreed reluctantly and they went out to visit the Dargah.

"Di'..arnav and I are going to the dargah'." Exclaimed khushi as she went out. Every year, on her son's birthday, she visits the dargah. She feels connected to arnav there as she had met him for the second time there. As she sat in the car, she felt a sensation which she missed''perhaps for years. Her hear tbeating very fast behind that ricage. "Hey Devi Maiyya'..why am I feeling like this???? Why is my heart beating so fast'..i only happened when arnavji''.." her thoughts trialed back to her memories. She smiled a sad smile while remembering her meeting with arnav in the dargah'.his eyes glistening with hatred'..her glistening with fear and confusion'.

MOHABBAT DUR JAANE NA DE''.

"Arnav you go ahead'..i will park the car and then come'''.." muskaan said and arnav nodded. As arnav was walking, he bumped into a tiny figure. As he looked down, he saw a little boy, probably of 4 or 5 years old, glaring at him. "What???" he asked. "Can't you see where you're going'?!" The kid said. "Excuse me'..?! You think it was my mistake'?!" screamed arnav. "Well'..i can't do any mistake becoz I never make mistakes''.so it must be yours!!!!!" Smirked the kid, as he folded his hands on his chest. "What the?!" exclaimed arnav. But as he was about to say, he saw that the kid had already dissappeared. "That was really weird!!!" he huffed.

"Arnav'..where have you been this entire time beta???" asked khushi, who was worried about arnav when she saw him disappear into thin air. "Nothing mom'..i just bumped into a weird guy!!!" he huffed. Khushi didn't understand a thing he said, but she decided not to question him any further'.

As Arnav sat down to pray, numerous images started to play on his mind back to back. "Arnavji'.where are you'..hum bhi aapse I love you damnit''.i promise you I will never leave your side'." Arnav opened his eyes. He was sweating profusely as he remembered these words. "Whose voice was that??? Why couldn't I see that girl's face''..damnit I don't remember anything!!!!!!" he cried mentally, but also noticed as a tear drop escaped his eyes'..Even if he wished, he couldn't remember anything. A part of him alwayas felt empty. But what he didn't know was that his better half was actually sitting in front of him, her eyes closed as she prayed'..her mind occupied by her son and her husband'.

THERE SOULS WERE NEVER SEPARATED'..ONLY ONE HAD FORGOTTEN THE OTHER'.THEY WILL MEET AGAIN, EGOS WILL CLASH AGAIN, THE PASSION WILL REACH TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL'.BUT WILL HE FALL IN LOVE WITH HER AGAIN? AND WILL HE REMEMBER HIS LOVE FOR HER AGAIN?

APNI TOH MOHABBAT KI ITNI KAHANI HAI,

TOOTE HUI KASHTI AUR THERA HUA PANI HAI,

EK PHOOL KITABON MAIN DAM TOR CHUKA HAI,

MAGAR KUCH YAAD NAHI AATA YEH KIS KI

NISHANI HAI'''..

As arnav went out to call muskaan, he saw a man selling locks. It was an old belief. Arnav was about to go when something again clicked in his mind. "Suniye'..aapki mannat ki chaabi girgai'.phekhdo!!!"

Automatically, as if some kind of a force was pulling him there and he found himself tieing the lock on that place. He had a sudden urge to look around, as if looking for someone. His heart was never at peace from the time they had reached this holy place. "Why am I feeling so restless???" he thought.

Khushi looked at the stall from where she had once bought a lock. She remembered how arnav had forgotten to take his key and accidentally they had met again'..She cluched her heart becoz of the pain she was feeling'..yet again her heart was crying'..

AAJ TERI YAAD KO SEENNE SE LAGA KE ROYE,

KHAYALO MEIN TUJHE PAS BULAKE ROYE, HAAZAR

BAAR PUKARA TUJHKO TANHAI MEIN, HAR BAR

TUJHE PAAS NA PAKAR ROYE'''.

Arnav had tied the lock and put the key inside his pocket. But accidentaly the key fell down. Khushi noticed the key and ran behind the man. He kept on disappearing. "Where is he going in a hurry'.cant he hear my voice???" she thought angrily. But to her dismay, arnav kept on walking away. While running, her chappals slipped off. "Wow'.now I have buy a new pair of chappals''all thanks to this stranger!!!!!!" she hufffed. "Oye'Mr'.Oye kaale suite waale'.suniye'..are rukiye'.!!!!!!" She screamed on top of her voice, attracting many eyeballs. Khushi got a bit embarassed. "Sorry'.sorry'." she whispered.

Arnav saw a girl approaching him from the corner of his eyes. His heart started to beat fast. "Hey'.listen your key has fallen'" As he heard her melodious voice, he felt a light breeze blow, caressing their faces. As arnav heard the sweet huffs behind him, he turned around to look into the girl's eyes. Her eyes were the first thing he noticed. Her eyes sparkled with energy but still held a little sadness in it. He noticed her nose which was flaring due to the marathon she had just a few minutes ago.He saw her trembling lips. But as he saw the shock the girl received, he was confused. And then he saw muskaan arriving. "Sorry arnav'.i know im a bit late!!!" she smiled. His attention was now diverted to muskaan. "So'.you needed so much of time to park that damn car!!!!" he screamed. Muskaan laughed at his sarcastic comment. "Not funny'.Dr Smiley!!!" he said. Whenever arnav got mad at muskaan he would call her 'Dr. Smiley', a pun for her cute name.

the image

Khushi was not shocked. In fact, she was horrified. "Who was this man??? Arnavji'." She thought. A huge smile spread on her face when she saw her.She noticed that he was wearing glasses. His stuble was neatly cut. She also noticed that he had small smile attached to his lips while talking to that girl standing near him. Then she noticed muskaan. "Who is she'??? What is she doing with arnavji??? Is he really'''.my arnavji??" Then she thought "If he is my arnavji'.then what is he doing with that girl''..and why is he behaving as if he doesn't know me???" she couldn't think much, as all the images started to blur in front of her and she fell unconscious. Arnav, who was standing behind his mom, screamed. Muskaan saw khushi falling unconscious but before she could say anything, arnav had caught khushi by the waist tightly. She sighed in relief. "Arnav'.i think we should take her to the hospital!!!!" exclaimed muskaan. She also saw her son who was crying. "Come'.we will take your mom to the hospital'!!!" Muskaan smiled at junior arnav.

"It's your first day in India and you have to go to the hospital today itself'.." huffed arnav. He carried khushi till the car. He noticed how khushi's body relaxed at his touch. He also noticed the khushi had caught hold of his shirt's collar. He rolled his eyes. "Why does this feel so'.so familiar'!!!" he thought. But then he turned to muskaan and saw her face. He quickly jerked off that idea and concentrated on the road. The four of them reached the hospital very soon.

After few hours, khushi regained consciousness. As she opened her eyes, she noticed two pairs of eyes staring at her. And they belonged to the father and son duo. Muskaan, who was looking at khushi's chart, saw how khushi was becoming a bit uncomfortable. "Will you guys please stop staring at her like that?!" she said. Arnav looked at khushi, he didn't know why, but he wanted to ask her something. And he did too. "Are you ok?!" he whispered. Khushi's cheeks flushed with a colour of soft pink and she looked up to him with her big saucer like eyes. "Arn'.arnav'arnavjii'." and she swooned, this time again in her husband's arms.

NO PRECAP!!! I KNOW I KNOW IM A DEVIL''.BUT IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THEN YOU HAVE READ ON GUYS!!!!!!!

WELL MY READERS SHALL DECIDE IF SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT...WHAT SAY??? YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME!!!!!!!! SO PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW AS I HAVE A LOOP HOLE IN THIS OS FROM WHERE I CAN MAKE A SET OF UPDATES...BUT ONLY WITH YOU ALL'S PERMISSION!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

PLEASE DO LIKE IT AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭

WELL...WE WORKED A LOT HARD FOR THIS STORY...SO A BIT OF ENCOURAGEMENT FROM ALL OF YOU WILL ACTUALLY HELP MY SISTER WRITE...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

WISH TO HAVE AT LEAST 7 TO 8 PAGES COMMENTS IF NOT 10!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by arshifan2012 - 11 years ago
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what an epic meeting
brought back all the memories
loved the update
how could u end it there
waiting for more
continue soon
thanx for the pm
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome i love it 
akshiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey
amazing update
lovrf it
plz plz plz continue soon coz suspence is killing
:P
natzzz thumbnail
Next update as soon as possible, pleaseee...πŸ˜ƒ
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update. Loved it. So they met. Plz update soon. Very eager for next update
shalinii173 thumbnail
Loved it. Plz update fast can't wait to read more.