Arhi FF:Comeback arnavji! Link the thread #2 given

arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Its just a random thought...hope you all like it...

Arnav saw khushi lying on the bed. He knew she very upset with him. After that shyam fiasco got over , everything turned normal , but he could never give time to his khushi. He sighed as he saw her black thick hair carressing her neck , leaving her back fully exposed to him. He closed his laptop and changed into his casuals. He quickly got inside the duvet.

Khushi sensed arnav coming and lying behind her. She didn't want to look up at him. But she felt arnav's hand under her saree. His hand was carressing her stomach. She didn't turn around. Arnav came near her and kissed her exposed back. Khushi started to moan loudly. He unhooked her blouse and saw that she wasn't wearing her bra. He was more than happy. He carressed her milky white skin. She turned around slowly...

Khushi could see the raw desire in his eyes. "Arnavji...!!!!" she whispered. But was too lost in her beauty. He slowly removed her pallu , exposing her upper breasts. He kissed her throat and made way to her cleavage. He started to give open mouth kisses on her sensitive portion. Khushi's breathing became heavy and she grabbed arnav's hair to direct him , where to pleasure her. Arnav came near her face , which was covered by her hair. Arnav removed her hair and pushed it back. He could now see her neck clearly. He kept kissing her till she moaned loudly his name.

Khushi couldn't control herself. Her desires were running through her blood as she saw arnav's eyes darken. She was lying there completely exposed to his eyes. Arnav opened the front hook of the blouse and started to pleasure her. He grabbed one of her sensitive part and started licking it..."Arnav...arnavji..." she moaned. He then came near her lips and kissed her. He kissed her hard and tasted her sweet flavour. Arnav saw how khushi was becoming impatient for him to remove his cloths. He opened his shirt and threw it away...

Arnav pleasured her even more and soon he understood that she was ready for her climax. He looked into her eyes...and he saw that she was eagerly looking at him...he understood that she had granted him the permission...slowly he entered her...he could see her uneasyness and so he kissed her on her lips...

After sometime , arnav lay down beside her and grabbed her hand and kissed her knuckles...Khushi had tears in her eyes..."Whats wrong khushi??? Are you hurt???" he asked worriedly. Khushi just nodded and hugged him. After her miscarriage , this was the first time that they had made love like this...Arnav understood that she was thinking about thier lost baby...even he had tears in his eyes...

"Khushi...shhh...everything is fine...we are safe now and don't worry...you will be a mother very soon..." he whispered is her ears. "Arnavji...you don't stay with me the whole day...i always stay alone and i fear that...that shyam might..." arnav kissed her. He wanted to stop her from even thinking about that pervert...Khushi hugged him tightly. "Will i be a good dad to our children , khushi??" asked arnav.

"Why not arnavji???" she asked. "Becoz whatever happened in the past , was my fault..." he sighed. Khushi got up and kissed his forehead. "No arnavji...i know you married me for Di's sake...but now we love each other and even consumated our marriage many times..." she whispered. "I am sorry..." he said. "I am sorry for ignoring you all these days due to my work pressure..." he cried. Khushi , this time pecked his lips but arnav took her into a deep kiss.

They lay thier hugging each other till the morning. As the sunrays fell on the lovely couple , khushi opened her eyes. She saw arnav's shirt nearby and wore it and went for a shower. As khushi came out , her wet hair was casting spells on the now wide awake arnav. He came near her and hugged her from behind. His warm hand , carressing her cold , bare stomach. Arnav noticed that khushi's blouse's dori , was untied.

He quickly took the dori and gently tied it. Khushi gave a satisfactory smile. Arnav turned her around and kissed her neck. He even gave her a love bite and licked to ease the pain. Khushi was lost in his touch. She kept moaning , and at last arnav took her into a sweet kiss and left to have his shower.

At the breakfast table , everybody was enjoying themselves. Soon , everybody left for thier household chores and arnav and khushi were all alone..."Come back soon!!!!" she whispered. As she saw arnav going she didn't have a good feeing..."Why am i feeling as if something will go wrong...???" she thought.

At evening she recieved a call. The call was from the hospital. "Mrs Raizada...your husband had a severe accident and his condition is critical..." said the doctor. Khushi was numb. Everybody rushed to the hospital. Anjali saw her chottey from the small window...Khushi was shattered. She entered his cabin and saw all the bottles of fluid attached to his body. She cried so much that she even threw up a couple of times.

Arnav's condition wasn't not good. Instead it was detoriating more and more...Khushi came up to him and grabbed his hand. She placed it near her heart. "Arnavji...can you hear this???? our heartbeat...!!!!" she exclaimed , as she saw the heartbeat indicator was goig slow and slow.

Arnav could sense his khushi near. He took a huge breath inside and whispered one last time "KHUSHI!!!!!!!" and lost his breath. The heartbeat indicator showed a thin line. Yes , arnav was no more. Arnav's numb hand fell from the grasp of khushi's hand. She screamed. She grabbed his shoulder "ARNAVJI...ARNAVJI...YOU CANT LEAVE ME...ARNAVJI!!!!!!!!" everybody was devastated.

After a week they perforned his last rituals. Anjali was still a bit normal but khushi was in depression. As anjali and mami came inside to give khushi her medicines , khushi screamed "Has arnavji returned!!!! Di , he doesn't take care of himself at all...see its been so many days but still he is not calling!!!!" she said as she pouted her lips. Mami said "Khushi bitya , arnav is...he is not here with us...anymore!!!!" she couldn't say anymore...she herself broke down. "No mami...i know arnavji is fooling me...we play a lot pranks on each other...this one is his new idea...!!!!!!!!" exclaimed khushi.

Anjali screamed "Khushiji , chottey is not here. HE IS DEAD!!!!! TRY TO BELIEVE IT!!!!!!" she said while shaking khushi. Khushi , after the whole weak cried for the first time...she was devastated. Asthey took her the hall , she saw the arnav's picture with garlands. As one of the women came to take her mangalsutra , she became angry. "No...my arnavji tied this to my neck...i will never give it away...never!!!!" she became hysterical again and ran upstairs.

The Raizada family were a bit happy after learning that Khushi was pregnant. This happened just after two months of arnav's death. Khushi was extra careful with her pregnancy. She didn't want to loose her new chottey , her laad governor's only sign. She came upto the photo of arnav with the garland. "See arnavji...our son or daughter is coming...!!!!!!" she smiled with tears as she saw touched her swollen belly.

After 9 months she gave birth to a healthy baby boy. "What name shall you give her bitya???" asked nani. "ARNAV!!!" she exclaimed , and everybody's face became gloomy again. "I wish you were here arnavji...to see our new born baby!!!! Comeback arnavji...please comeback!!!!" she sobbed...

IS THIS THE END???? WELL MY READERS SHALL DECIDE IF SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT...BUT I FEEL I SHOULD LEAVE IT HERE??? WHAT SAY??? YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME!!!!!!!! SO PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW AS I HAVE A LOOP HOLE IN THIS OS FROM WHERE I CAN MAKE A SET OF UPDATES...BUT ONLY WITH YOU ALL'S PERMISSION!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

PLEASE DO LIKE IT AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!😭

INDEX:

CHAP 1 - PG 1
CHAP 13 - PG 128
PRECAP FOR PART 14 - PG 137

WELL...WE WORKED A LOT HARD FOR THIS STORY...SO A BIT OF ENCOURAGEMENT FROM ALL OF YOU WILL ACTUALLY HELP MY SISTER WRITE...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

WISH TO HAVE AT LEAST 7 TO 8 PAGES COMMENTS IF NOT 10!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by arshifan2012 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Its gr8 yaar...its awsum...so emotional...made me sad at d prospect of asr dying...thnks 4d pm..
SyedaFaiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
IT'S BEAUTIFUL
BUT
PLEASE DON'T CNTINUE

I CAN'T BEAR ASR DEAD OR KHUSHI WITHOUT ARNAV
arshifan2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SyedaFaiza

IT'S BEAUTIFUL

BUT
PLEASE DON'T CNTINUE

I CAN'T BEAR ASR DEAD OR KHUSHI WITHOUT ARNAV

IF I CONTINUE...I SWEAR I WON'T MAKE ASR DEAD!!!!!!! THAT'S A PROMISE...THIS STORY IS ACTUALLY MY SISTER'S!!!!! SHE WROTE THIS AFTER SHE SAW BARUN YESTERDAYπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...BUT THE LAST PART IS MY IDEA...EVEN SHE WANT'S TO SEE IF I CAN CONTINUE THIS...BUT ITS ON THE READERS HAND!!!!! LETS SEE...THANX ANYWAYS FOR LIKING IT!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome ...very emotional...hope he comes back somehow...continue
saavan_lover thumbnail
OMG what an emotional OS :(
Do continue thought :) I would love to see what happens next!
priyankaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this was so touching..but i also can't see khushi without her arnavji..they are inseparable... 
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please continue
Poor khushi
popstar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor khushi !
Thanx 4 the pm
Satina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
it was great in the beginningπŸ‘πŸΌ only continue if u make it happy again!πŸ˜‰