Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone 🤗
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Huma-

but Anjali is manipulative and pampered...it has always been shown like that..its just that this was very subtle before..

Agreed...What I meant was that after the serious backlash about her antics a few weeks ago, the CVs started making amends to make people sympathetic towards the char..and towards DB!..That is now completely wiped out!
Instead of being sympathetic towards a women who has lost her baby, we are feeling negative towards her! And that is just sad!!
Cheena007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanayam

OMG Garima is the other WOMAN😭

Nooo

Well that means she is been MU right ..Like Khusi is misunderstood.. ASR dad was after her like shyam after Khusi ..so Anji should try to commit suicide once she will see the shyam's real face..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

IPoojali can walk upto ASR's room for shyamu..but she cant walk 2 steps when cradle was taking away from her🤢
she is blind for shyamu

yeah like I say she is obsessed with Shaymu...and her obsession is going to cost her more than what Shaym's obsession with khushi cost him..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chaituv

Hello everyone 🤗

Hey Chaitu..
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaituv

Hello everyone 🤗

Hi Chaitu 🤗
Chaituv thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Agreed...What I meant was that after the serious backlash about her antics a few weeks ago, the CVs started making amends to make people sympathetic towards the char..and towards DB!..That is now completely wiped out!
Instead of being sympathetic towards a women who has lost her baby, we are feeling negative towards her! And that is just sad!!

👍🏼
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sonshine

this is to show to what extent S has brainwashed his wife... i can understand that.

but they r not getting the maternal factor right... this is not a woman who had a MC
this is a woman who has been widowed.

Absolutely bang on!! This is what I meant...exactly...this is not how u garner sympathy for a woman who has just lost a baby...coz that is not what is coming across clearly!!
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sampin

Hers was the only name that came to my mind while Akash acted as SMJ's advocate😆😳

MAYBE her Trojan Horse theory will be put to use. Most ideas are taken from here.

Anu
Chaituv thumbnail
🤗

Rits, did u watch the epi yet?