Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Paradize thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ---ROSES---

i respect ut POV...but i don't agree...
thr is no day whr i don't read a post against BS/ASR!! -.-'
is he the only 1 whoz alwayz wrong...i proudly say arnav was totally right today!!!!!the one who was wrong today was khushi!! -.-' who wanted shyam back though she knew what kind a person he iz???CV's r ruining her character!!!!!

always ASR is wrong??

sum PPL have prob. with him crying,sum that hez rude,sum that shows attitude!!!,sumhave evn problem when he laughs!!when is he goin to be right???tellzz me sumone how u wanna see him????!!! i sumtimes agree if thr is a post against ASR but not everytime...today he was completely right!!!!but sum PPL still tried to find out flaws in him!!!-.-' (@TM m not talking abt u here๐Ÿ˜Š)

totally agree with u except for the thing tht CVs are ruining khushi's charachter...its not a charachter ruin...infact its too much in charachter..it only shows how soft hearted and clean hearted she is...
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
plzz ... Noone misunderstand me ... Telling wat i felt ... I felt he must have said something possesive type like u suffered a lot coz of he ... But he just murmured of his Or his di suffering coz of snakewa
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He was upset so he spoke to her like that but if you see he was not that harsh as he was with Dadi he tried to maintain his cool but when he hears the name of Shyam he get furious 
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
When people say dumb things, they get shot down.
MT_loverboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

When people say dumb things, they get shot down.

and i think when people use stupid words they too must get the sameEdited by mohit4601 - 11 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohit4601

and i think when people use stupid words they too must get the same

exactly like saying Shyam's naa insaafi
Edited by momma1128 - 11 years ago
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
The dumb brigade is killing us already.. don't want Khushi to become the new bakra.. Arnav's loud mouth is the only things that breaks Khushi's naivety and brings her zooming back to reality.. go arnav!!

PS - Today I finally thought Arnav's Harvard brains seemed to surface. For it was him who connected the dots and discovered that Dadi and Shyam are indeed hand in glove (something that we IF people guessed the day Dadi entered RM).. Ye log Harvard education ki kitni badnaami kar rahe hain ๐Ÿ˜†

cheers!
MT_loverboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

exactly like Shyam's naa insaafi

can u plz explain me the post u made abt shot was for my post or arnav ... A bit confused
momma1128 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohit4601

can u plz explain me the post u made abt shot was for my post or arnav ... A bit confused

About the show - I don't go around insulting members
MT_loverboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitzy

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">The dumb brigade is killing us already.. don't want Khushi to become the new bakra.. Arnav's loud mouth is the only things that breaks Khushi's naivety and brings her zooming back to reality.. go arnav!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">PS - Today I finally thought Arnav's Harvard brains seemed to surface. For it was him who connected the dots and discovered that Dadi and Shyam are indeed hand in glove (something that we IF people guessed the day Dadi entered RM).. Ye log Harvard education ki kitni badnaami kar rahe hain๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0000">cheers!</font>

ya true ... After a long break ... Asr brain is back with bang