Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
today i felt really a test time  has come..

i was loyal so far.. but I declare now if khushi is the one who persuades arnav to bring shyam back  i am quitting IPKKND and IF .. i will watch it weekly or fortnightly..
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i never said and i will  i will  never quit the show...
only once i felt very bad and had a thought that too long back wen arnav saw shyam hug khushi  and mu started in friday episode during payash wedding ...i hate mu...but i did not control myself watching the show on monday ...this shows how much i am addicted and how much i love sarun and show...
infact iam enjoying now and then..
story is on peaks...everything is revealing one by one...
too curious...
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no way buddies I m not going to stop watching this

I will watch this till end..
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I m in ... I m not quitting ... Who said
Esscuzze me paleezzz...Hum ka Dadi g hain Jon 14 saal Pehle Arnav Bitwa Orr Anjli bitiya ko musibat ke Wakht Chhod gayi thi... Hum aap logan ke saath nahi chhodbe... Samjhe ya Samjhaon 😉 😳 Edited by nksohi13 - 11 years ago
mastermagician thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
first of all hats off to u all for each and every 1 of u who have voiced out ur opinions👏👏
i truely respect them👍🏼 as for the show i have a hunch dat it will pick up in next 3 weeks... im not saying this based on the story line but based on my sixth sense and i was never wrong before when i had dis feeling... i hope my instinct is also right this time😊
mastermagician thumbnail

Originally posted by: shillu.arshi

no way buddies I m not going to stop watching this

I will watch this till end..

hey  ur a maheshbabu fan?!
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I liked today's episode...probably in minority.
out of question to quit the show...no doubts😊
mastermagician thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshistar

Count on me in the loyal fans list...No show in the world can convince its every viewer all the time...whatever may be the reasons, there will be some ups and downs in every matter...If one thought of themselves as a loyal fan, how come one hate the show when really the CVs as well as the cast need our support through thick n thin...I also agree with the bashers that the current track is not that exciting like our IPKKND before...but this is how the story should move...all the way the CVs couldn't show only n only romance...if we can be little patient for time, who knows may be the CVs get impressed with the loyalty of the fans and put their sincere efforts for getting back the original charm of the show...What we people need to do is have a little patience towards the show  and give our utmost support to the cast n crew...Monday's episode is such a wonderful one that it again reminded us of our show's uniqueness...Hope our show could get its original charm asap...😊

ur absolutely right dear😊
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh I will watch. Because I watch this show for ASR and Khushi and they rocked today
mastermagician thumbnail

Originally posted by: samin096

Oh I will watch. Because I watch this show for ASR and Khushi and they rocked today

oh they always rock😊