Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Humsafar was boring ๐Ÿ˜ณ I tried watching it but then stopped after the 4th or 5th episode ๐Ÿ˜† I am a Khuda aur Mohabbat phanka, I really hope they come back with a season 2!
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Bipasha's problem has only been being inconsistent. Inconsistent with the type of roles and performances. I feel jism was a major turning point in her career. Raaz brought her up but jism made her current zeenat aman and what not, she was all over the place after jism's success. In a way bipasha remains some one to push the envelop, do something new, she gave a new meaning to erotica with jism. 

But after reaching a new high, giving endless flops like ishq hai tumse, aetbaar, rudraksh etc she never stood consistent despite being a good actor. 

2001-2003, 2005-2006 and 2008 remain bipasha's years of glory especially 2006 with corporate, bedi and dhoom bikini craze all over and in 2008 reaching new highs with race and her brilliant performance in BAH. After that i really dont know what happened, 2009 onwards she has seen a consistent decline, lets hope raaz 3 gets her what she deserves.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Though I do feel whenever most people will think about dusky actresses she'll be the first one who would come up in their mind, I mean the people who were born in the early 90's or late 80's.
starstruckk thumbnail
I think Bipasha has wasted too much of her time enjoying being a "bombshell." I think she's talented..but the few yrs that she had the limelight focused on her, she hardly ever took up challenging roles..instead she would stick to her glamorous image and before one knew it..she faded away and now it's kind of too late to really notice her. 

So, to answer your question..no, she's not under-rated. 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: koiza.k

๐Ÿ˜†dont embarrass me nkapoor. Bipasha is a better actor than kat anyday. I would give her the credit where due. She not only acts well in intense roles like madhoshi or BAH but her comic timings are also pretty good, she was flawless in no entry

haha thanks๐Ÿ˜†
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I think Bipasha has wasted too much of her time enjoying being a "bombshell." I think she's talented..but the few yrs that she had the limelight focused on her, she hardly ever took up challenging roles..instead she would stick to her glamorous image and before one knew it..she faded away and now it's kind of too late to really notice her. 

So, to answer your question..no, she's not under-rated. 

she has taken many challenging roles!! it is just that they have not been recognised! 
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she got much more than she deserved. In fact she was overrated at one point. However, she has given 2-3 decent performances which did not disappoint. She was the best thing about Bachna Ae Haseeno.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Sean

Humsafar was boring ๐Ÿ˜ณ I tried watching it but then stopped after the 4th or 5th episode ๐Ÿ˜† I am a Khuda aur Mohabbat phanka, I really hope they come back with a season 2!

Are you serious? Khuda aur Mohabbat? Humsafar is overrated but Khuda aur Mohabbat? I found it TERRIBLE.. The girl + supporting cast were so bad.. Imran was okayy.. Seriously the drama made me cringe.. All the emotional scenes made me fall to the floor and laugh.. On top of that I felt the leads had no chemistry..Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
DheeJattanDi thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Are you serious? Khuda aur Mohabbat? Humsafar is overrated but Khuda aur Mohabbat? I found it TERRIBLE.. The girl + supporting cast were so bad.. Imran was okayy.. Seriously the drama made me cringe.. All the emotional scenes made me fall to the floor and laugh.. On top of that I felt the leads had no chemistry..

I guess we just have different opinions.. because for me Sadia and Imran had an awesome chemistry. although I do agree that Sadia isn't really a "great actress". Still I felt it was way better than Fawad-Mahira. Humsafar was overrated! And KAM was a success too wasn't it..?
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She started off with good powerful roles like Jism and Raaz.. I totally loved Bipasha in Raaz..she was one of my favourites. She has always exhibited confidence on screen no matter the size of the role. she was good even in smal roles in films like Ajnabee, mere yaar ki shaadi and Race. But unfortunately she is not able to do all kids of roles esp. the deglam and and girl next door kind..I guess it is becos of her personality..she comes across as very independent and tht shows in her personality on screen too..