Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I liked her in Corporate, to an extent I definitely think she's underrated, she can definitely act. I liked her in Madhoshi, I watched Lamha and she was alright.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dint find her as a good actress...she should focus on her acting skills rather than goingto the  jim and build her body like a MANπŸ˜›
Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
she is a very good actress..it's that..she should choose her films wisely ..
i m waiting for raaz 3..to see bips performance
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Enacting the role of an actress whose career is on a downslide, Bipasha gets the character accurate. RAAZ was a turning point in her career and RAAZ 3 should mark the commencement of a fresh phase for this gifted actress. --Taran Adarsh 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Verdict: 

On the whole, Bipasha Basu is both a hero and a villain in the movie. She not only breathes life into her own character, but, also does a bravado act by carrying the entire movie on her own shoulders. This time, Bips has given a serious chase for money to the other B-Town beauties, with her smashing performance.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/reviews/2012/raaz-3-movie-review-099180.html

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Bipasha Basu ther hero of Raaz 3

Emaran Hasmi is Heroine of Raaz3

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Glad people are liking her performance! Knew she had it in her! Can't wait to watch this film!
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The break up has done good for both Bips and john...πŸ˜†
krangara thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She is good in comedies and horror movies, but her emotional performances leave a lot to be desired.  And it's completely her fault that people choose to concentrate on her assets than talent - look at the way she dresses off-screen!  They leave 'a lot' to be desired - like clothes! πŸ˜›

I loved her in BAH, MYKSH and Raaz.  She also looked MUCH hotter than Aishwarya in Dhoom-2 and Katrina in Race.  I didn't quite like her in Raaz-3's promosπŸ˜• And while she was good in Corporate, the supporting star cast totally stole the show!

But, yes, she is extremely inconsistent and her performances rise and fall depending on the director and the script.  The other thing she lacks is a X-factor or the charisma that defines a superstar, which has definitely prevented her from being considered in the A-list of actresses.  

All that said, she is much better than Katrina, Priyanka and Aishwarya - three actresses who really are extremely over-rated, especially Katrina!
Edited by krangara - 11 years ago
IN YOUR FACE, John πŸ˜†