Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice

oh ok...i don't have desi channels because we don't watch any desi shows other than Big Boss..

lol fair enough! some desi serials are good, but the majority are very bad so good choice lol! Hey have u ever watched humsafar??Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I actually find her attractive... esp in that race movie and that song with akshay khanna. 
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
She has been appreciated but she has never been at the top like the likes of kat or kareena but I think she is a much better actress, lol sorry in advance koiza
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

lol fair enough! some desi serials are good, but the majority are very bad so good choice lol! Hey have u ever watched humsafar??

ya i would rather spend my free time on IF...than watching those dramas...when it comes to drama..IF beats the shit out of all those soaps🤣
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

ya i would rather spend my free time on IF...than watching those dramas...when it comes to drama..IF beats the shit out of all those soaps🤣

haha lol if u r a romantic and hate saas bahu crap watch humsafar it is a good watch! The leads have awesome chemistry!!
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Actually bipasha did see a high with jism but it did not last too long unfortunately people concentrated on her assets rather then her acting
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

haha lol if u r a romantic and hate saas bahu crap watch humsafar it is a good watch! The leads have awesome chemistry!!

already finished watching Humsafar and also Qaid-e-tanhai...love the Pakistani dramas...a lot of substance with minimum drama👏
Nkapoor3 thumbnail

already finished watching Humsafar and also Qaid-e-tanhai...love the Pakistani dramas...a lot of substance with minimum drama👏

did u enjoy humsafar?I think the main leads are amazingly talented actors!! Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
I am currently watching sher-e-zaat it is quite interesting! 
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She is definitely underrated. If given a good role she will definitely kick ass. I absolutely loved her in Raaz. Her acting skills without a doubt is at a higher peak in comparison to the likes of some of our current actresses. Just one advice - go easy on the dumbbells.