Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: meevee

Awsum idea the OS marathon - very much accepted with open arms and minds, particularly in light of the eyesore that we get most of the time in the show That was one of the primary reason why I wanted to do this. CVs are clearly not interested in SwaRon. I don't know why we should bong our heads after it ...and to top it when ur at the helm of things, what more culd one ask for😊 iBlush β˜ΊοΈ

Originality & uniqueness are ur trademarks Heee πŸ˜ƒand I am not at all surprised the way you decided to begin the marathon, with this one of a kind approach - Wilhelm Wundt - The Conversation Starter, even the title has an aura to it Like I've said before I wrote this is in my own Psychology lecture. It seemed but natural to put what little knowledge I possess into full use πŸ˜†.- all the mannerisms of Sharon as she waits for him to show his face, her daily ritual now, her own take on his personality, her preconceived notion on his impression regarding her You know I actually saw a girl do that. She didn't sharpen her pencil and all but she did keep looking at the door and I kept wondering why. So I just made up my own version of it. 😳 - written in ur typical narrative style and then the significant role of Wilhelm Wundt in initiating the communication between the two of 'em, Sharon's hesitation, and Swayam's composure and finally her realization that perhaps he was as eager to know and speak to her as she was Yeah this bit was purely fictional. πŸ˜‰...he had no friends, only acquaintances u said, so he was unable to initiate the convo coz he was shy or awkward how  to go abt it and she was sure her interest in him had gone unnoticed by him - well, u sure gav Wilhelm Wundt a reason to smile in his grave πŸ˜ƒ That is like the most morbidly sweet compliment that I've ever got.πŸ˜†

Already luking forward to the next one...we r gonna hav a wonderful time I am sure And the pressure starts building. πŸ˜† Just kidding.     

Thanks you so much Meera. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: cenation123

nidhi i love u for thiss doll this first update waas really cute i missed reading ur work i wish ur ff disnt end but here u are i love swaron the way u potrayed them ijust i dont wht to say except i love u for this waiting for next update

Aww. Thank you so much. πŸ˜ƒ I miss LTD too. πŸ˜³
Edited by Sawyer_Tom - 11 years ago
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

All right, Nidhi, tonight I had asked to see you around, and here I see the awesome stuff from you coming. Seriously people, matching frequencies. πŸ˜Ž

I dont see d3 now, but its a treat to read your stuff. 😳 I don't think many of us watch D3 now.πŸ€” Reading stuff on SwaRon is so much better nowadays. πŸ˜³

I love your writing skills, you know that already, infact I showed a bit of your description on Cleopatra today, to 1 of my friends and she was amazed and loved it. Jeez. iBlush. β˜ΊοΈ

Abt d3, I would just say just once it would be great if HP world existed for us, we can make a mission.

Someone can take polyjuice potion and sneak in d3 cast, and you and Kankshita, can just give SwaRon a concrete and original story, with their real bond, no cheesy kali fukat...  Cheesy Kali Fukat? πŸ€£ Yeah if Kankshita's on board I'm sure there ain't going to be no cheesy kali fukat.πŸ˜†

Well and some of us can put a memory spell, on d3 creatives so all will be forced to follow it, technically its wrong, but the way the CVs messed it, its a better idea. This idea seems more and more appealing. And at this point I don't even care about morality any more. πŸ˜³

Now, you can kill me, but this idea clicked me, LOL! Why will I kill you? If anything I'm going to pat you on your back for such a colourful imagination. Wish we could really do that, though. πŸ˜³

As of now, am not gonna reserve, I will read it soon and get back, my other replies will b late as I get time.

Hope to have a chat with u once, if u r ok, and possibly when we both r ol, =p. Sure. Looking forward to it. πŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations for the thread and such an awesome thread, keep rocking. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Btw, are you in writing industry? I am not kidding. No. I started writing when I joined IF.

Just an idea, can u try SwaRon sci-fi?   Really?😲 Do PM me what exactly do you mean by that! πŸ˜³

Cya around, tc.

Madhura.

Thank you Madhura. πŸ€—

-Snehaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
That as adorable :)
Really! :D :D <3 <3 <3
The way she waited for him to come to class, and how he helped her out with the answer and everything <3
:) :) And how she loved it when he knew her name :) <3
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudha-SK

Edited  πŸ˜Ž   Edited at the first RES - But was not sure of how the comment even before the OS made any sense πŸ˜† So posting it here again.

Desperate times calls for super awesome ideas from Nidhi πŸ‘πŸΌ You got it right Sudha. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

It's very sweet of you to consider our not so repulsive and cute whining for an awesome surprise. About the surprise, I knew it would be an OS,as we all know how you feel about VM making  But never did I think its going to be a OS marathon. iLoveit πŸ˜³ Yeah VM making isn't really my cuppa tea. πŸ€” 

Coming to the update, this one felt a lil different from your other works. When I say that, its only because of the concept mostly..but you know what, you are genius that way, even a topic that I wouldn't otherwise see you writing has a trade mark of Nidhi all over it. Yikes! My jaw is starting to ache now. πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ Loved the complete makeover you gave to both the characters. Sharon engrossed in Swayam's thought and fearing to start a conversation was an amusing read. Like Shishir, even I am glad that Sharon did not tell the joke but can't wonder what Swayam's reaction would be had she told him πŸ˜† I did contemplate writing that in just so I could write Swayam's reaction, but I thought that was going a bit too far. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Wilhelm Wundt- The Conversation Starter - Loved the title very much. Thanks. πŸ˜³

Even though I know you are not to continue this one, but my interest to know what's next to an intriguing possibility is very much alive. πŸ˜³ I do have a vague storyline in mind. Let's see what we can do about that. πŸ€”

The ending, he very much aware of her existence am sure made Sharon smile but it also made me spin in so many possibilities to what's next. That was the point. OSs leave you hanging. That's the beauty of it.😊

As I told you guys, I am going to be missing D3 for sometime but you gave me a great reason to log in to IF daily for a dose of SwaRon read from you. Then I'm really glad I started writing this.😳

Love

Sudha πŸ€—

Thanks a lot Sudha. πŸ€—
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swayamonly

I second sudha..:) i too want this one to continue as in i m keen to know what happens next:) it's freakingly awesome nidhi...

Thanks so much. πŸ˜³ Like I've said before, I may or may not continue this. Depends on my mood. πŸ€”

Originally posted by: pratik54000

amazing idea of writting seven os...it will be a treat for all of us swaronians...and this os was super cute...you have just showed the perfect innocent and cute sharon and a equally charming swayam just the way you will find in actual life...awsome job done...

Thanks a lot. πŸ˜ƒ Yeah this one was inspired by a kinda sorta real life story. Very loosely though. πŸ€”

Originally posted by: dvmishra

Gr8 idea of daily os. Beautiful os. Just lovd it. Plz write d nxt os soon.

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ. And I'll post it today.

Originally posted by: ShrutikaSwaRon

Awesome os...just loved ur idea of os on a daily basis...u have perfectly described sharons innocence...n thank god she dropped that idea of telling d joke...n swayam was such a nice classmate by lending a helping hand towards sharon...hope it wuld not hav ended over here.

Thanks a ton. πŸ˜ƒ I guess that joke really did suck huh? πŸ˜† 
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail

Originally posted by: nature2

awosm update ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: tumdeep

nice update plz pm me next time

Thanks. I will. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

nidhi this is fab... 

thank god Sharon didnt tell that joke to Swayam... (this reminded me of shantannu's recent interview where he mentions abt sneha's humor sense πŸ˜†)

i so loved the ending, i mean he knew her name where as she was thinking that she dsnt exist for him...
too good yaar...
thnx 4 da pm πŸ˜Š

Thanks so much, Priya. πŸ˜ƒ Yeah I read that IV. And it was uncanny. πŸ˜³ 

Thanks. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: damonelena

That as adorable :)

Really! :D :D <3 <3 <3
The way she waited for him to come to class, and how he helped her out with the answer and everything <3
:) :) And how she loved it when he knew her name :) <3

Thanks a ton. πŸ˜ƒ SwaRon are always adorable. πŸ˜³
shaani2209 thumbnail
Firstly thank you for thinking about something like this nidhi... Getting an OS a day, will keep Swaron bore-ness AwayπŸ˜†
coming to the first OS of yours...
Lovely one...as always awesomely written...
loved the way you ended it...where swayam completes the sentence for sharon and sharon had thought she dint even exist for him...
thanks for the pm...
Sawyer_Tom thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaani2209

Firstly thank you for thinking about something like this nidhi... Getting an OS a day, will keep Swaron bore-ness AwayπŸ˜†

coming to the first OS of yours...
Lovely one...as always awesomely written...
loved the way you ended it...where swayam completes the sentence for sharon and sharon had thought she dint even exist for him...
thanks for the pm...

Thank you so much. πŸ˜ƒ I do so hope it keeps the SwaRon bore-ness at bay. πŸ˜³
LoveShantannu thumbnail
Srry for late reply
I am looking forward d marthon i would be a treat to read

1st os was amazing
Loved d way you added some twist to d characters
N sharon slowly falling for sWayam
D cindrella joke was sereously d worst pj ever
I dont want you to cOntinue it
As d ending was just d way it sould be

N 1 more thing
U write beautifully
#Sorry for turning up so late.I was much occupied with things,lately.πŸ€”

Anyways this,Woah! OS marathon.Twas a need of the hour,the SwaRon track these days leaves everyone depressed,most of the times,now.😳

I always like what you write.You are genius when it comes to concepts.So far,I have loved all your establishments.Though,you must  have not seen me around ,commenting on your works,but I did read everything! LTD,SS or OS's!Things didn't let me be active here much,those days.

The first OS here made me a simple and sweet read.Sharon's mannerisms, her inhibitions to start a conversation with Swayam are portrayed well.The OS had a much realistic feel.The ending,makes me thinking what next.This was refreshing enough.

Thanks for the PMs.
Apologies again, for turning up late.😳

-Neha.
Edited by -Nia- - 11 years ago