Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodHelpUs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Are yaar! Same here...I will not be watching the Episodes Either.
I will focus on my literature review for the New Phd
Atta girl! Lag jao phir kaam pe ,you majdoor.

Impression jo maarna hain!
Good decision...people should just boycott the serial till some change is seen.

Won't make a bleddy diff.. we are in minority. There's strength in numbers ( when you are the prey that is) but this is one issue I would rather be in minority of.

I was wondering if you guys would prefer it if I start a google group away from IF to hangout...
this way, no temptation to think , listen or discuss IPK
We could talk abt books :D or anything else under the blue sky for that matter! 

All for it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Will definitely go though your blog!
I wish I had any writing acumen :(
Who said I do ๐Ÿ˜Š But I scribble anyways...I can't be bothered to give Ma'm Rowling a run for her money.
Imagination toh kaafi wild hain ๐Ÿ˜‰ but I cant be bothered to give it a shot! 
Time permitting and you willing..that will happen. Funnt that I read an article today on writing therapy ( Times of India..google kar lo) ..meant for people who are depressed and suffer from mild to acute anxiety disorder...๐Ÿ˜†

GodHelpUs thumbnail

The problem is that when they conceptualized the show and what the storyline would be... I think this is how it went...

There will be this M&B type of rich hero who is arrogant, rude, full of himself but with a golden heart which he hides. He is an atheist and only cares about his sister and the power of money. Against him a this happy go lucky girl who is from humble background and believes in spreading happiness. Ok so lets call her Khushi. If he is an atheist lets make her a die hard believer, if she is a mithai lover, lets make him diabetic.. they should be like chalk and cheese!! Infact lets make it more Indian...lets make her jhaali.. she will wear crazy shiny clothes and will talk in shudh hindi. Ok if she is the shudh hindi types lets make him talk mostly in english... blah blah blah!!!

Then comes the basic premise... so we have got this M&B type opposites attract kind of a couple.. what gonna be their story... lets not do just a boy meets girl.. hates and falls in love... lets add a twist! The sister whom the boy adores..lets get her husband to be a lecherous guy who lusts after this girl! So the love and hate ill be about their personality conflict and also the conflict between loving the sister and the girl who is the 'other woman' in the sister's life.

Ta ta ta... planning the plot was done till the hate wedding done to rescue the sister's marriage!!

Show got launched and before they knew the show was immensely popular and things went as planned. Once the wedding happened... they woke up and realised.. iske baad tho plan hi nahi kiya now what???

The rest as they say is history!!!

Yo Jules, why do I get the niggling feeling that most of freedom fighters were left with once they wrestled freedom for the Republic of India...๐Ÿ˜†

Itna kuch balidaan kiya, sir kataya, khoon bahaya, dhamaka kiya, naare baazi ki,..aakhir swatantrata mil toh gayi..aaj desh azaad hai.. ab kya?

Haye ye humne kya kar diya!!!!

Aaj 65 years baad bhi ..same pinch story๐Ÿ‘
smitzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: GodHelpUs

kudiye, just so you know...

I am on chutti...since my sense of humor went hunting without keeping me posted. I can't function without it๐Ÿ˜Š

I am off  IPKKND diet. ...I'll visit IF though, can't give up on that ,can I? IPKKND  was plain bad influence.I'm so looking forward to my normal routine.
If they finally get to answering all my questions, I'll read about it from your posts. And If I come across something interesting that I can mock, you will have it rest assured.

What good would come off  with me repeating my mistakes just like the PH? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I would rather channel my energies into updating my blog which has seen some serious neglect. And no I am not as mushy as I may come across via my blog. I am just ultra good with my imaginationโญ๏ธ  Link finds below peleej...my feeble attempts to prove I have romance in me..I suck at it...pata nahi kyu share kar rahi hoon..go ahead and embarrass me

Kya baat!! We have a poet amongst us ๐Ÿ‘

I've bookmarked your blog.. will go through it leisurely.. waise hum bhi kavita likh lete hain kabhi kabhi (www.dapoetess.wordpress.com) check it if you like.

cheers!

PS- Sanika, green signal from my side about the google group ๐Ÿ˜Š
-sanika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh! Goodness!!!

Smitzy and GHU...Maar hi daaloge yaar!

I was, quiet frankly, never a poem person...
I like direct speech, I used to say...
To the point baar karo, I said...
Poems ki gol gol baatose, mujhe chakkar comes, I said...
But you both seem to be hell bent on changing that!
What ever I read...resonated...
Even if I have never really felt/ experienced  it IRL
Gr8 going girls!
I wish I had the motivation or the talent to create...anything!
I envy and admire both the qualities in you!
Ab baas, Jules baki hain,
to come and say, she writes as well
Then I will be the odd one out ๐Ÿ˜•

For the google group I need a name for our grp
and ur gmail IDs PMed to me
Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sanika, thanksfor sorting this ! looking forward to this ever so interesting discussion ;) ...we are die hard fans after all !!!
-sanika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: asr13

Hi Sanika, thanksfor sorting this ! looking forward to this ever so interesting discussion ;) ...we are die hard fans after all !!!

You are welcome :)
Have a look around
Currently, we are taking out full fledged badhaas!
-sanika- thumbnail

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3186868
Edited by -sanika- - 11 years ago
GodHelpUs thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitzy

Kya baat!! We have a poet amongst us ๐Ÿ‘

I've bookmarked your blog.. will go through it leisurely.. waise hum bhi kavita likh lete hain kabhi kabhi (www.dapoetess.wordpress.com) check it if you like.

cheers!

PS- Sanika, green signal from my side about the google group ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks..will do the same...crazy weekend...lot of running around.. catching my breath for the first time all day.Phew!
-sanika- thumbnail

Originally posted by: GodHelpUs

thanks..will do the same...crazy weekend...lot of running around.. catching my breath for the first time all day.Phew!

welcome back ji!
GodHelpUs thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanika-

Oh! Goodness!!!

Smitzy and GHU...Maar hi daaloge yaar!

I was, quiet frankly, never a poem person...
I like direct speech, I used to say...
To the point baar karo, I said...
Poems ki gol gol baatose, mujhe chakkar comes, I said...
But you both seem to be hell bent on changing that!
What ever I read...resonated...
Even if I have never really felt/ experienced  it IRL
Gr8 going girls!
I wish I had the motivation or the talent to create...anything!
I envy and admire both the qualities in you!
Ab baas, Jules baki hain,
to come and say, she writes as well
Then I will be the odd one out ๐Ÿ˜•

For the google group I need a name for our grp
and ur gmail IDs PMed to me

dhanyavaad ji..yaar, me is no chalti phirti kavitha either๐Ÿ˜‰ its just a way of busting stress.. abhi aap masoom ho na isliye aapko maaf hai.. meri taraf 9 saal corporate world mein rahiye..then you would know scribbling to survive through a mind numbing meeting is the way to go๐Ÿ˜†. All the dirty business happens under the table..๐Ÿ˜‰

And oh yes, I have been caught while at it..thankfully my manager din't read through ( saves me the blushes)...Just walked away with that smirk on his face that roughly translated, " bete, ye kaam ho raha tha? performance review is around the corner ;tab aapke shauk pe gor karenge"

As for my works, ab itni bhi acchi nahi hai..not fishing for compliments, cos there's no need to, defeats the very purpose. Poetry is never outside in. its always inside out๐Ÿ˜Š.. The only reason I hope gets you off from the get set go mark would be ... It's feel good..

At work people think I am this tight ass, the whipster fearless Nadia... intentionally keeping this gluggy side of me away from judgmental eyes. aapko jitna posts ke thru jaana hai, I m sure u will pick up the pen someday and turn your prose into poetry. woh kehte hai na ab dilli door nahi.. It will happen when you want to..nobody does by design.. not unless you are Javed Akhtar's offspring.

Half my colleagues will go into coma if they come to know I watch daily soaps, let alone IPKKND .. Main TV content ko itna trash karti thi/hoon...bahut jali kati sunai hai maine..uspar ab M&B style daily soap follow kar rahi hoon..sab chun chun ke badla lenge๐Ÿคข

btw, Id PM kiya hai..
Edited by GodHelpUs - 11 years ago