Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Arey wo sab chodo guys...

I am really worried right now that who will leave the show today !

Last time Rashmi was in danger...And last week Bharti was good...and they also showed that crying Avi of hers...

As much as I adore Bharti and appreciate her for her sunday performance...but here you are judges according to the level of competition...And she does not fit into it...

I would be Unfair if KW or Rashmi or RD have to go coz of Bharti

Ditto!!

Darsheel getting eliminated was the last straw for me πŸ₯± This show is majorly scripted like it always does
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
isha stop begging for sympathy votes
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Ditto!!

Darsheel getting eliminated was the last straw for me πŸ₯± This show is majorly scripted like it always does

Its always been scripted yaar...None of the contestants who are expected to win will win...

Nor will the scores help and neither will the votes help...

Everyone thinks GC has a strong vote base so he will win and Isha scores 30/30 so she will win...But m telling you...The channel mustve chosen an all together different winner this year...Like all the other times...

Never does the best dancer win...And nor does the most popular win ! Its always a SURPISE winnerπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• And forum me faltu me people are fighting...

They should all relax...Isha is not going to win...And nor is GC...Its all scripted man...No amount of scoring or voting is gonna help...It hasnt helped anyone in the last 4 seasons...toh ab kya khaak help karega...

The channel is just fooling around with people...I wont be surprised if Bharti reaches top 3 ! Disgusting ! Infact I think Bharti was to be out this week...So they declared it a SAFE week...

I dont have any problem with Bharti ...they should make her the host if they like her soo much...Why are they sacrificing good dancers bcoz of her !
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said togepe30 πŸ‘πŸΌ Agree with each and ever word of yours
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I like the way gc cared about isha and everyone else does. Thats sweet
I dnt think they r asking for sympathy
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Only thing I liked about the article is how everyone cares for one another. And here the fan groups are fighting with each other sometimes for no apparent reason.

Hope she stays and feels better soon. For the rest, no comment.

Same here I loved thisfact too that contestants care for each other, Also the fact that GC consoled her whcih is a good thing and a team spirit...
Hope She will get well soon n perform...
Edited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think I read the article for at least 5-6 times to see where is she asking for sympathy votes ... ufff yeh media πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Get well soon Isha and I hope fan grps take a lesson or 2 from these contestents who r wishing each other when one is not well rather than throwing digs at them like we do 😊
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

@bold, I know you must have been tired of Gia asking for sympathy votes every other week, so it makes sense for you to not like it anymore. Thanks for your neutral opinion

u like gia so much u want to bring gia in all matters even after her elimination... And to defend isha u need to dig gia matters... Pls... Gia never used gujjus sympathy card., and never used i am hurt my choreographer got hurt i am not performing and my choreographer not performing...

So isha is playing sympathy cards... Too much... Its her time to get well soon...

Originally posted by: bhavya

u like gia so much u want to bring gia in all matters even after her elimination... And to defend isha u need to dig gia matters... Pls... Gia never used gujjus sympathy card., and never used i am hurt my choreographer got hurt i am not performing and my choreographer not performing...

So isha is playing sympathy cards... Too much... Its her time to get well soon...

I had to bring Gia in the conversation to point out the hypocrisy of the situation here. As far as I remember wasn't she the one mentioning how she sacrificed a lot to come to the show, sacrificed her life to come here, again sacrificed and sacrificed and some more sacrifice. I have heard that so many times during her stunt at JDJ. And if that wasn't a sympathy card, do let me know what it was. I don't wanna argue with you anymore. So I am outta here.

P.S: My point of the post wasn't to defend Isha. It was to point out your own bias. You can say and criticize or even bash her, I don't care, there's always a "report" button when needed. So have fun with your neutral comments.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: venesa

isha stop begging for sympathy votes

😑😑😑 i swear...the poor gurl is hurt badly and u are still in ur mood to create a fight