Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avnirao thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
she know,...nobody is giving vote her now,..so she is asking sympathy vote,...smartgirl,..when pratyusha was not performed that  week,...pratyusha//deepak eliminated,..but why partiality this time,..isha should be eliminate,..if she is not performing,..
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: avnirao

she know,...nobody is giving vote her now,..so she is asking sympathy vote,...smartgirl,..when pratyusha was not performed that  week,...pratyusha//deepak eliminated,..but why partiality this time,..isha should be eliminate,..if she is not performing,..

why should she be eliminated just because she injured her arm

pratushya did nt perform and asked to be out
isha doing the opposite and going ahead with the competition..

it be stupid enough reaching top 6 and backing off.
so hence do not compare both isha and pratushya
XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chochokamurabba

nope vo  to shammpa ke partnar ka kaam hai , cry baby " mera haath toot gya pls fans vote for me mai secratly twitter pe bata rha hun  coz tv pe bolunga to sabko lagega sympathy  maang rha hun ""๐Ÿ˜†

right now in jdj koi bhi contestent except 1 ko chodke   sumpathy rona nhi rota ๐Ÿ˜› i saw his  past interviews also usey habbit hai   roney ki   "" mainey itna struggle kiya itna hard work kiya ""  sabhi   struggle  kartey hai   , whats new in this  ๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿคฌ...๐Ÿ˜ก
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: avnirao

jisko vote nai mile vo already ghar ja chuka hai ... aankhein khol kar show dekha karo ...aur aankhein khol kar article padho ...shayad tumhare brain ko kuch baat samajh aaye ...agar hai toh
JayaBachan thumbnail

nope vo  to shammpa ke partnar ka kaam hai , cry baby " mera haath toot gya pls fans vote for me mai secratly twitter pe bata rha hun  coz tv pe bolunga to sabko lagega sympathy  maang rha hun ""๐Ÿ˜†

right now in jdj koi bhi contestent except 1 ko chodke   sumpathy rona nhi rota ๐Ÿ˜› i saw his  past interviews also usey habbit hai   roney ki   "" mainey itna struggle kiya itna hard work kiya ""  sabhi   struggle  kartey hai   , whats new in this  ๐Ÿ˜•

*Yawn* Here we have another member who made a new account for the sake of portraying their telepathic skills in revealing what each celebrity is actually 'thinking'. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
JayaBachan thumbnail
To be honest, when you start participating in online discussions than you realize the extent to how ridiculous some individuals could be. It's as if these celebrities are not permitted to get injured. They need to ask the audience permission to sneeze just to prevent an uproar  from arising. Blah blah how dare this celebrity sneeze! Who gave her the right? She is just seeking sympathy. Oh hell no, did he just cough? I repeat, did he just cough? Surely, they are not human beings so why on earth would they sneeze or cough? *rolls eyes* Oh Isha sprained her arm, Gurmeet sprained a ligament - like WTH, how could they sprain anything when they are obviously bone-less, limb-less, ligament-less species right?

^ That sounded ridiculous right? Well re-read or re-evaluate your thoughts 100 times before jumping to such conclusions. When I read crap like that, I ponder whether I even want to continue living in this planet.

I seriously can't believe people actually think that celebrities cannot get injured or fall sick. You open up a magazine and read the most useless gossip about celebrities and yet when something is actually genuinely true, than you call it an act? If a celebrity confirms that they are injured than suddenly they are seeking sympathy = \ I'm pretty sure if I had a BROKEN bone and some Tom, Dick or Harry asked, I'm not going to reply with 'Oh I just like to walk around with a plastered arm. Totally mainstream (Y). *Chuckles* Don't be preposterous, did you foolish little people actually think I'm human enough to get hurt?'

Anyway! Hope she feels better soon! I have a fractured finger and YES I'm seeking sympathy because you know what? It bloody well hurts! Whatcha ya gonna say now? Gurmeet is such a darling <3

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
best part of article where Isha mentioned tht Gurmeet was the ist persn who called her n asked her nt to wrry abt shw n just relax..Gurmeet๐Ÿ˜ณu r trully a cute persn by nature too๐Ÿ˜Š

MAY ALLAH PAK Bless u amein๐Ÿ˜ƒ,,, n get well soon Isha amein
Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 11 years ago
sabah_mg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

attention seeker๐Ÿ˜†

sick..mentally sick Grl

๐Ÿ˜ก
hridayh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HelloHiByeBye-

why should she be eliminated just because she injured her arm

pratushya did nt perform and asked to be out
isha doing the opposite and going ahead with the competition..

it be stupid enough reaching top 6 and backing off.
so hence do not compare both isha and pratushya

if she is not participating...or doing dance,..how can she get marks,..how..can people vote her,..if salman only performing,...then how can she ask vote for her//.she has no right,]...isha should be careful,...when she is doing yogaa///zymnastic,..what she do in her every performnace,..
hridayh thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmangirl

jisko vote nai mile vo already ghar ja chuka hai ... aankhein khol kar show dekha karo ...aur aankhein khol kar article padho ...shayad tumhare brain ko kuch baat samajh aaye ...agar hai toh

brain tho ab tum apne ishaa,..ko jaraa de do,...hameshaa ki tarah,...yogaa,..karegi tho,...aisaa hi hoga,...haath tootenge,..she also know...,,haath tootne kaa,,bahaana karke shaayad vo final jaa paayegi,.agar dance karthe vakt,...isha//salman ka brain baraabar hothaa tho,..ishaa,..mu chupaake ghar pe nahi baitthi,.aur vote keliye bheek nahi maangth๐Ÿ˜†i,.