Is Isha Sharvani asking for sympathy votes?

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Contestants on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa are leaving no stone unturned to give their best perfomrnace. The new wild card entrants have helped the show gain some extra TRPs. But now, one of the finest contestants, Isha Sharvani has injured herself and will not be able to perform in the upcoming episodes.

The show has got some international performers, who will perform with the Indian celebrities. Isha was to perform with a dancer from Vegas and during rehearsals she lost her balance and fractured her elbow. Commenting on the same, Isha says, "I'm feeling very sad that I will not be able to perform in the upcoming weeks. I have fractured my elbow and also have a ligament tear; the doctors have suggested me complete rest for the next three weeks. I have to take heavy pain killers and injections in order to get rid of the pain. This happened during the rehearsals of this week, I had to take a flip and get hold of the dancer from Vegas, but then we lost balance and I fell on my elbow. Salman was the first person for whom I called and wanted him to take me to the hospital."

The actress further adds, "I'm feeling bad for Salman. we have been working hard since months and now, when we could achieve everything, this has happened. I'm feeling very disappointed."

In the past, there were allegations about Isha being the only trained dancer on the show. On the same, Isha says, "We all have come a long way in this journey and have become very close to each other. When I got hurt, Gurmeet was the first person who called me and asked me to relax and not think much about the show. When Darsheel and Shibani were eliminated, we felt as if someone from our family has left the show. So, there have been many ups and downs and it keeps happening all the time. It's a very emotional journey."

When asked about the judge's reaction to her injury, she says, "Madhuriji knows about the injury. She was very sad after listening to it and just kept blessing me and Salman for good health, as Salman also suffered an injury some time back on the show. This week, only Salman will be performing and the masses can vote for us by seeing his performance."

Well, many contestants have gone through injuries during the show. Pratyusha was hospitalized, so was Salman. We wonder, why is Isha asking for votes when she is not able to perform. Is this just sympathy or some publicity stunt?

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-is-isha-sharvani-asking-for-sympathy-votes-3735392-NOR.html

Edited by salmangirl - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dnt knw weathr this article is allowed here or not but really want to know were she is begging for sympathy votes😕 
Only thing I liked about the article is how everyone cares for one another. And here the fan groups are fighting with each other sometimes for no apparent reason.

Hope she stays and feels better soon. For the rest, no comment. Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The best thing about the article is that gurmeet was the first person to call her. Hopefully the fans respect that and stop fighting for no reason. Dont see her acting for votes anyways if the makers want they can always make her withdraw the competition like pratyusha. Waiting to see what happens next.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: salmangirl

dnt knw weathr this article is allowed here or not but really want to know were she is begging for sympathy votes😕 

Shes not asking for sympathy votes dear.. I guess shes just sad that such incidents are happening with them.. first it was Salman and now her.. its just plain unlucky... Shes such a brilliant performer and Jhalak has given her an amazing platform to show case her talents. This Article just shows what she is going through and how supportive others have been towards her. There is no other hidden agenda here. Take care Isha, Health should always come first. 
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think, all she said here is her heart!! Sympathy votes??? I don't think so!!
It was " She gave her remarks when she is asked about injury". That's it!!
It's so nice to know, " how people(celebs) care about each other like true humans". And somewhere, fans insult their true spirits by proving them "mere self defensing tools" to win an argument. 
I hope, we all try to catch up "the concern and respect" aspect from here. 
Isha Get well soon!! Take proper rest!!😊

XxshonaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i dont see the part where she ask for votes...the person that wrote this article should check their eye...😕

isha's hand looks bad ...hopefully she does not get more hurt during her performance...i wanna see her in the finals😳

and look at that ...all the celebs care for each other and what are we doing in this forum...its like we are insulting our favorites
i hope fans read it..n stop making ths place a battle zone..i was a kind of silent membr for many weeks bt needed to argue wen things went out of par...all of them work hard there..weathr non dancer or traind..fat or thin nd weathr stiff or flexible..ppl need to respect their efforts..

Originally posted by: mishtykaur

i dont see the part where she ask for votes...the person that wrote this article should check their eye...😕

isha's hand looks bad ...hopefully she does not get more hurt during her performance...i wanna see her in the finals😳

and look at that ...all the celebs care for each other and what are we doing in this forum...its like we are insulting our favorites

agree with u on both aspects..
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
honestly we should all be ashamed of ourselves... fighting with each other for no reason when the people actually competing have no ill will against each other... and no where in the article did it feel like isha is asking for votes sympathy or otherwise... the reporter seem to have added that question just to grab attention...