Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

</div>LOL..And you say you are not a phangurl 🤣..I am saying she also has her ups and downs..Noone is flawless..I never said here that Barun is flawless..He can also be average and not so good..But yesterday he was pretty good..And no Sanaya is better than Gopi/ Sandhaya..
<div>How dare you compare her to them ? 🤣🤢

when i said bs was not good?i also disagree with TM.
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

I know this cause I have seen her comments about him in several posts..So I just said she doesnt like him .. Even she said there is nothing new about him mumbling..Not as if she is any less..How does she know that his fans consider him God ? Noone ever said Barun is God. That was also ridiculing/mocking.

I dont want this thread to turn into a personal war ground and I dont want to get in the middle of an issue of two other members and their difference of opinion.

So she thinks there is nothing new in his mumbling. That's her personal opinion. Lots of people might think he mumbles a lot. that doesn't mean they are less of his fans. They probably mean well by saying he needs to improve on this regard.

I repeat, reading a few posts by another member cannot be taken as a yard stick to judge his/her thoughts, likes and dislikes.

Again its not necessary for you or her or anyone else to stoop to that level to ridicule another person so I suggest everyone to stop with personal attacks and if they have any personal clashes of opinion, use PMs.

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _WASIM_

when i said bs was not good?i also disagree with TM.

Yes, I saw that...You asked me who is flawless and the answer to your question would be noone.
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Here we go again. I think this is done deliberately everyday just so that everyone can fight and argue.
😕
Yash141 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

how dare u?sanaya is average?ok she is.then who is flawless?GOPI BAHU?SANDHYA?AKSHARA?...u need REST..

God! Stop fighting.. There's no actor in this world who is flawless.
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

So he did not perform to every ones satisfaction big deal it is not the end of the world and for all those of you who reported or screamed blue murder into the TM's face you read her post she stated her views you had a choice of either replying civilly or disregarding not hijacking or disrespecting her post This is a post on acting not a Barun AT thread so expressing an opinion contrary to fawning and drooling blindly without just cause is allowed and I do thank the Mods who have seen that also

Tom Hanks was admonished indirectly by the Motion Picture academy for his film Cast Away by being overlooked for an Oscar nomination Reason they felt the movie and his acting was tailor made for the Oscar Race

Last night I had the same feeling when watching the Repeat Telecast of a scene from Feb It was built to showcase the so called break down of a hero with custom built tracks dialogues and acting however some one forget to forgot to mention not to duplicate the expressions- the same facial expressions same eye emoting same gesticulations and even the bloody camera angles were the same The mark of any good craftsperson is innovation and reinvention Both are sadly missing and he did not move me a bit in fact I only saw an actor doing his scene unlike the last time when I saw the actor get into the skin of his character

The difference between lunatics fanatics and the sensible viewer is that the lunatic will not see any better the fanatic will not see any bitter and the viewer sees both and thankfully does not froth at the mouth

I love you Swathi 👏👏👏
Bravo with the bold part!
GodhuliLogon thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

So he did not perform to every ones satisfaction big deal it is not the end of the world and for all those of you who reported or screamed blue murder into the TM's face you read her post she stated her views you had a choice of either replying civilly or disregarding not hijacking or disrespecting her post This is a post on acting not a Barun AT thread so expressing an opinion contrary to fawning and drooling blindly without just cause is allowed and I do thank the Mods who have seen that also

Tom Hanks was admonished indirectly by the Motion Picture academy for his film Cast Away by being overlooked for an Oscar nomination Reason they felt the movie and his acting was tailor made for the Oscar Race

Last night I had the same feeling when watching the Repeat Telecast of a scene from Feb It was built to showcase the so called break down of a hero with custom built tracks dialogues and acting however some one forget to forgot to mention not to duplicate the expressions- the same facial expressions same eye emoting same gesticulations and even the bloody camera angles were the same The mark of any good craftsperson is innovation and reinvention Both are sadly missing and he did not move me a bit in fact I only saw an actor doing his scene unlike the last time when I saw the actor get into the skin of his character

The difference between lunatics fanatics and the sensible viewer is that the lunatic will not see any better the fanatic will not see any bitter and the viewer sees both and thankfully does not froth at the mouth

👏

it could be a new post man..
fly_dog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

Yash darling...just like how u find Sanaya exceptional (which i agree she is 😊)...there are others who find Barun exceptional...esp. in emotional scenes like yest..😊...i dont think anything is wrong in that?! Anyways, each to his own. 😊😊

Disclaimer : i lovee both Barun & Sanaya...but yess - must admit...m more of a barun fan 😊

@bold i agree completely :)
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LadyLaLa

Bravo Swathi...👏👏👏 well put... the trouble is all members on the forum cant have identical opinions... if any one feels otherwise, they are immediately branded as a basher ...

@bold I love this quote.. May I borrow it to be used elsewhere 😃

La love you dont have to ask just use it
Yash141 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

how dare u?sanaya is average?ok she is.then who is flawless?GOPI BAHU?SANDHYA?AKSHARA?...u need REST..

God! Stop fighting.. There's no actor in this world who is flawless. So is Barun. So is Sanaya. So is Sharukh. So is Kajol. Gosh! I feel tired now.