Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Yash141

Did u say 'this forum is biased to Sanaya? And Barun is the most bashed? I have to respectfully disagree. If there are twenty drooling posts on Barun there's one post (sometimes) for Sanaya. And maybe one criticism post on Barun which would get reported like this. Why do u call it bashing when people criticize his acting?

The most bashed actor and character in the forum is DB/Anjali. And now Dadi too has joined to be bashed 😆

Maybe majority likes Barun more here but he is the one who gets criticised by  fans for the reason you mentioned above..Someone opens an appreciation post about SI almost everyday. Even when she is average and not so good she is called flawless but people dont open posts like these against about her..But when Barun is good there will atleast be one post against him.So is he never convincing ? He has made the character really famous.The reason why there are such posts about him is awfully obvious.
Yash141 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rushshri

when will ppl understand the importance of Disclaimer???

Hahaha 😆 Well, well. Sad that people dnt criticize Sanaya's acting. I could have jumped on them, ridicule them, shun them and maybe report them too. Tch tch. Too bad! Why would they? The forum is biased to her na.. See, what I got for saying I love her and she's exceptional..

Disclaimer - I'm out of here. This is one heck of a place 😆
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

Maybe majority likes Barun more here but he is the one who gets criticised by  fans for the reason you mentioned above..Someone opens an appreciation post about SI almost everyday. Even when she is average and not so good she is called flawless but people dont open posts like these against about her..But when Barun is good there will atleast be one post against him.So is he never convincing ? He has made the character really famous.The reason why there are such posts about him is awfully obvious.

Wen ppl start taking abt u, then u r famous. 😆...BS rocks always. I repeat always.
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushshri

Excuse me nobody is GOD or GODDESS here. They both are equally good. when ppl appreciate sanaya, we never come to bash or even criticize but why wen barun appreciation is done it is criticized like hell.

Pls leave the comparision...respect other's opinion in the forum...
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
by the way EVERYONE CANT MAKE POST LIKE
"omg barun",
"omg he is hot",
"omg he is expression king",
"omg barun is god",
"barun and salman/srk/ab/amir"
AND WHAT NOT?
Jahaan phool hote hai waha kaante bhi hote hai.
Ps:Not against barun i m barun fan not PHANGIRL and i dont need to prove anyone
CDlove thumbnail

I didnt ask her to like him..I dont have problem with difference of opinion..And yes I had to say this cause its just so in my face..Anyways I didnt want to sound rude.

so what you didn't ask her to like another actor? You were ridiculing her post stating that she never says anything good about a certain actor. how do you know this? Are you following and reading each and every post she writes?

If you dont have a problem with her post, there wouldn't have been any need to quote her and state that her fav character (dont know how you know someone else's personal fav) is less popular than BS.

so I beg you to tell me where you weren't imposing your opinion on her?
rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yash141

Hahaha 😆 Well, well. Sad that people dnt criticize Sanaya's acting. I could have jumped on them, ridicule them, shun them and maybe report them too. Tch tch. Too bad! Why would they? The forum is biased to her na.. See, what I got for saying I love her and she's exceptional..

Disclaimer - I'm out of here. This is one heck of a place 😆

no prob ...go ahead but don't criticize if we do same for barun.

rushshri thumbnail

Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Pls leave the comparision...respect other's opinion in the forum...

@red says it all. i am not making comparisons. andI don't shows disrespect for ne1 in forum.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CDlove

so what you didn't ask her to like another actor? You were ridiculing her post stating that she never says anything good about a certain actor. how do you know this? Are you following and reading each and every post she writes?

If you dont have a problem with her post, there wouldn't have been any need to quote her and state that her fav character (dont know how you know someone else's personal fav) is less popular than BS.

so I beg you to tell me where you weren't imposing your opinion on her?

I know this cause I have seen her comments about him in several posts..So I just said she doesnt like him .. Even she said there is nothing new about him mumbling..Not as if she is any less..How does she know that his fans consider him God ? Noone ever said Barun is God. That was also ridiculing/mocking.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Maybe majority likes Barun more here but he is the one who gets criticised by fans for the reason you mentioned above..Someone opens an appreciation post about SI almost everyday. Even when she is average and not so good she is called flawless but people dont open posts like these against about her..But when Barun is good there will atleast be one post against him.So is he never convincing ? He has made the character really famous.The reason why there are such posts about him is awfully obvious.

how dare u?sanaya is average?ok she is.then who is flawless?GOPI BAHU?SANDHYA?AKSHARA?...u need REST..