Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rushshri

@red says it all. i am not making comparisons. andI don't shows disrespect for ne1 in forum.

pls read ur own post..
P.S. - I never mention SANAYA in my post...😊
Edited by LIKEDMG - 11 years ago
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So he did not perform to every ones satisfaction big deal it is not the end of the world and for all those of you who reported or screamed blue murder into the TM's face you read her post she stated her views you had a choice of either replying civilly or disregarding not hijacking or disrespecting her post This is a post on acting not a Barun AT thread so expressing an opinion contrary to fawning and drooling blindly without just cause is allowed and I do thank the Mods who have seen that also

Tom Hanks was admonished indirectly by the Motion Picture academy for his film Cast Away by being overlooked for an Oscar nomination Reason they felt the movie and his acting was tailor made for the Oscar Race

Last night I had the same feeling when watching the Repeat Telecast of a scene from Feb It was built to showcase the so called break down of a hero with custom built tracks dialogues and acting however some one forget to forgot to mention not to duplicate the expressions- the same facial expressions same eye emoting same gesticulations and even the bloody camera angles were the same The mark of any good craftsperson is innovation and reinvention Both are sadly missing and he did not move me a bit in fact I only saw an actor doing his scene unlike the last time when I saw the actor get into the skin of his character

The difference between lunatics fanatics and the sensible viewer is that the lunatic will not see any better the fanatic will not see any bitter and the viewer sees both and thankfully does not froth at the mouth

Shenbagam thumbnail
barun (arnav) is so extra ordinary in his acting...
Yash141 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

Maybe majority likes Barun more here but he is the one who gets criticised by fans for the reason you mentioned above..Someone opens an appreciation post about SI almost everyday. Even when she is average and not so good she is called flawless but people dont open posts like these against about her..But when Barun is good there will atleast be one post against him.So is he never convincing ? He has made the character really famous.The reason why there are such posts about him is awfully obvious.

Thanks for being polite in explaining. Very rare to find these days in IF. Maybe u're correct. I dnt visit IPK forum often for obvious reasons. Just said what I used to see. Coz ts a famous story that IF fans worship Barun.
Anyway, I really dnt wanna see a Barun-Sanaya arguement. I love Sanaya coz I'm a woman who could relate to her character Khushi and she does a good job in performing that. But that doesn't mean Barun is below her level or anything. Both of them, together brings life to IPK. Hope people understand that one day. How much one underacts, overacts or nails it, IPK is Sanaya as much as Barun. And others as well.
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

pls read ur own post..

plz read once again. I said if we are NOT doing for sanaya then ppl are doing for barun.
Edited by rushshri - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _WASIM_

how dare u?sanaya is average?ok she is.then who is flawless?GOPI BAHU?SANDHYA?AKSHARA?...u need REST..

LOL..And you say you are not a phangurl 🤣..I am saying she also has her ups and downs..Noone is flawless..I never said here that Barun is flawless..He can also be average and not so good..But yesterday he was pretty good..And no Sanaya is  better than Gopi/ Sandhaya..
How dare you compare her to them ? 🤣🤢
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _WASIM_

how dare u?sanaya is average?ok she is.then who is flawless?GOPI BAHU?SANDHYA?AKSHARA?...u need REST..

see how u got riled up when someone mentioned Sanaya is average sometimes ?!!??
y expect a diff..toned down reaction when a similar opinion is stated for barun...😉😆

m not encouraging fights...just showing u the other side...😃
😃
Emerald- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe because Arnav doesn't show his emotions easily and you could tell he was struggling.
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

So he did not perform to every ones satisfaction big deal it is not the end of the world and for all those of you who reported or screamed blue murder into the TM's face you read her post she stated her views you had a choice of either replying civilly or disregarding not hijacking or disrespecting her post This is a post on acting not a Barun AT thread so expressing an opinion contrary to fawning and drooling blindly without just cause is allowed and I do thank the Mods who have seen that also

Tom Hanks was admonished indirectly by the Motion Picture academy for his film Cast Away by being overlooked for an Oscar nomination Reason they felt the movie and his acting was tailor made for the Oscar Race

Last night I had the same feeling when watching the Repeat Telecast of a scene from Feb It was built to showcase the so called break down of a hero with custom built tracks dialogues and acting however some one forget to forgot to mention not to duplicate the expressions- the same facial expressions same eye emoting same gesticulations and even the bloody camera angles were the same The mark of any good craftsperson is innovation and reinvention Both are sadly missing and he did not move me a bit in fact I only saw an actor doing his scene unlike the last time when I saw the actor get into the skin of his character

The difference between lunatics fanatics and the sensible viewer is that the lunatic will not see any better the fanatic will not see any bitter and the viewer sees both and thankfully does not froth at the mouth

Bravo Swathi...👏👏👏 well put... the trouble is all members on the forum cant have identical opinions... if any one feels otherwise, they are immediately branded as a basher ...

@bold I love this quote.. May I borrow it to be used elsewhere 😃

LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushshri

plz read once again. I said if we are NOT doing for sanaya then ppl are doing for barun.

exactly..y SANAYA comes on scene?..isnt it debate on Barun's performance in today's episode..?Leave it..Good nite...sweet dreams..