FF: ENTANGLED LOVE Thread 6 Part 41 - Pg 138

Posted: 11 years ago

Thread 2 - (Part 8 to Part 14) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3104579

Thread 3 (Part 15 to Part 22) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3125234

Thread 4 ( Part 23 to Part 28) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3140944

Thread 5 (Part 29 to Part 35) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3160751

Thread 6 Below:

Part 36:

He got up from the bed hearing his Phone ringing..

Arnav: Look at her.. (He said pointing to Aashi..) I will attend this call..

Khushi felt bad. She could see he was surely nearing Aashi these days and now was forgetting her in some way.. He was no longer teasing her, not even talking to her or flirting since they fought.. 

Khushi was getting ready for going to Gupta House.. Arnav was down.. He was supposed to drop them there and then leave for his work. Aashi was with Arnav's Daddy and was busy playing with him.. Khushi came down in her Pink Chudidaar. Nani gave her some stuffs that needed to be given to Garima.. Khushi took blessings from the elders while Arnav watched her doing that.. Somewhere he never wanted to part from his wife and daughter for 2 days.. But he knew these 2 days would surely give Khushi a chance to think what she actually wants from their relationship.. Is it just that she needs a father for Aashi ? Doesnt she herself need someone to love her like a husband? Well she needed sometime to think and that she would only get when she is in Gupta House without him...

Khsuhi moved to Arnav's dad to get Aashi back so that they can start but she wasnt ready to come to her at all. She wanted to be with Arnav's dad. 

Khushi: Aashi.. You dont want to come? Should Mumma and Daddy leave you here and go?
Aashi though didnt understand each and everything what her mumma told to her, she would definately see that her mumma and daddy were going somewhere .. 

Khushi: Fine.. Dont come.. We are going.. Bye bye..
Khushi waved her hand towards Aashi to show her that she is leaving with Arnav.. Aashi immediately started jumping towards her wanting to come along.. Arnav smiled.. He took the bags from Khushi and asked HP to keep them in the Car.. Khushi took Aashi in her arms and then they walked towards the door.. He made her sit inside the Car with Aashi on her laps.. He drove towards Gupta House..

Khushi: I have kept all your medicines in the first drawer in the closet. Dont forget to take them on time..
Arnav: (Still driving): Hmm..
Khushi: So you would be coming to meet Aashi ?
Arnav: Not sure.. I want to.. But then I cant assure.. May be I can talk to her on phone.. I mean I can hear her voice at least.. 
Khushi knew he wanted to come and was denying only because of their last fight. She didnt force him after that.. They reached the Gupta House and Arnav opened the Car door for her again. She picked Aashi in her arms and then looked at him..

He leaned forward towards her and she closed her eyes feeling him so close once again.. He pecked Aashi's cheeks and then pulled back..  She knew he had not leaned to kiss her this time.. She opened her eyes and saw him..

Arnav (TO Aashi): Aashi.. Be a good baby and dont trouble Mumma much.. Ok? Daddy loves you... 
He kissed Aashi on her forehead again and she started crying as if she came to know Arnav wasnt staying with her and her mumma.. Khsuhi started to pacify her but she wasnt.. She wanted to go in Arnav's arms. Arnav kept his laptop bag inside the Car and took her in his arms.. 

Arnav: Dont cry baby.. Ssshh!! 
Khushi: I think you should come in for sometime.. She wont let you go like this..
Arnav noded and moved inside with Aashi in his arms..

Arnav met her parents and then after sometime Aashi slept in his arms.. He got a chance to leave her back to Khushi and move to his office.. He gave her to Khushi and then bid bye to them.. 

It was night.. The whole Day Khushi was only thinking about Arnav.. She knew he was upset of everything she told him that day.. But she wasnt wrong.. He needed to understand all this she did was only for Aashi.. She married him for Aashi to get a legal father.. She had told him about her condition then and not just that she also had warned him before that she wont be able to forgive him so easily for what he did to Aarti.. But then somewhere in her heart she started growing desires for him.. She knew it very well that these desires would have no future.. Specially not from her end but still these desires continued to grow and lead them to spend such a passionate night the day when they were legal parents of Aashi.. 

Aashi wasnt able to sleep tonight though she was in Khsuhi's arms.. She was missing her father.. It was her routine that she didnt see her father the whole day but at night she played with him and today it was different, the place was different,. Aashi knew her father made her sleep in his arms by taking her to the Poolside and she felt nice seeing the stars , the moon ,etc but today Khushi was making her sleep in her arms walking inside her room which she didnt like.. She started getting irritated and then started pushing Khsuhi on her chest wanting her to leave her down.. 

Khushi knew why she was behaving like this.. She called up Arnav on his number.. He was still at office working though it was late night 11:00pm.. He immediately answered the call when he saw its hers..

Arnav: Khushi.. 
Khushi: I am sorry to call you at this time Arnav.. But Aashi is not sleeping.. She needs you.. She is getting irritated on me and I am sure she is missing you.. 
Arnav: Ohh!! Ok.. I will be there in few minutes.. 

Khushi knew he would come.. Afterall Aashi meant everything to him these days..

IN next 20 minutes the door bell rang and Khushi knew it was him.,. The maid opened the door and he entered inside straight towards Khushi's room.. He knocked her room door and she opened it..  He smiled at her and then moved inside.. He saw Aashi now jumping in joy seeing her daddy back.. He took Aashi in his arms and she started loving him, licking him and kissing him too,.. Khushi was happy seeing an irritated Aashi back to her cheerfulness..

Arnav: (TO Aashi): So my baby was missing Daddy. Daddy was also missing this Angel.. (He kissed her lips and she hugged his neck..)
Khushi: Did you come here from Office directly?
Arnav: Yeah..
Khsuhi: What were you doing so late there?
Arnav: Well.. You both were here so I thought I should over work these 2 days to spend some time again with you and her when you both back to RM..

Khushi felt so nice to hear this from him.. She rushed to him and hugged him.. She didnt think anything that moment. She didnt wanted to remember anything why she married him , Aarti's death etc etc,... What she remembered is he was her husband.. The best husband on earth that any girl could get and last but not the least, he was also the best Daddy.. 

Aashi was in Arnav's arms and Khsuhi also had hugged him.. It was like a Double Bonus for him.. He never knew Khsuhi would do something like this.. But well it was confirmed that she liked him too.. Whatever it was she wanted him forever .. He hugged her back using his other arm.. 

She pulled back after some minutes and was surely embarrased for what she did.. He too couldnt speak anything much after that. Aashi was already sleeping in Arnav's arms.. 

Arnav: Umm..!! Should I place her on the bed?
Khushi: Yeah..
Khushi moved aside and then he placed her at the centre of the bed.. 
Arnav: Fine.. Good night.. If she needs me again let me know..
Khushi: You mean you going back to RM now?
Arnav: Yeah.. Why?
Khushi: What if she wakes up mid night and misses you again?
Arnav looked at Khushi once.. Was she really serious and wanting him to stay here tonight? Ohh That was not that bad.
Arnav: So you mean I should stay?
Khushi: Hmm.. Yes..
Arnav: Okay.. I can stay here for Aashi.. Afterall I am her dad.. Anything for my daughter..

Khsuhi smiled.. 
Arnav: I will get changed..But what will I wear? I mean I dont have any clothes here..
Khushi: Wait a minute..

She opened her bag and then handed him his night suit.. He was surprised..
Arnav: You got my night suit here? You knew this would happen..
Khushi: Well.. I am her mother.. I knew she wont sleep without you.. So I thought of getting it here..
Arnav smiled.. He moved inside the bathroom and then Khushi conveyed in RM that he would be sleeping in Gupta House tonight.. Arnav's dad felt nice when he came to know this.. Yes his bahu and Son needed extra time to spend with each other..And this was a good opportunity..

Precap for Part 37 - page 7
Part 37 - Page 26
Precap for Part 38 - Page 35
Part 38 - Page 48
Precap for Part 39 - Page 58

Precap for Part 41 ' Page 129

Part 39 - Page 81
Precap for Part 40 - Page 99
Part 40 - Page 112
Precap for Part 41 ' Page 129
Part 41 - Page 138
Precap for Part 42 - THread 7 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3214846
Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I simply love this arnav a lot. He is a perfect father and a perfect husband and I'm sure soon khushi will also realise it
thechaigirl thumbnail
 Madhu I shud say this is one of ur best FF's all really good but this one is just so special

I can't get enuff of aashi arnav scenes...u portray the bond they share so well.

Every single reaction of Aashi to Arnav is such a pleasure to read...

awesome update ...just superbπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it very much arnav is such a perfect father n husband loved the aashi n arnav scenes alot so cute n sweet n then khushi hugging arnav double bonus cant wait to read more loved the update congrats on the new thread Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
shraddska thumbnail
Awww.. Such a sweet update... hopr arnav does something that will make it easier for Khushi to forgive him...
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awww  Everybody missing everybody.  Loved this chapter.  Khushi is a smart girl to always come prepared!
kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow so khusi hug arnav...
great...
melihoney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love arnav yaar, He is the best ever. Wonderful update Madhu. U r a darling. muaaahhh
-Suchi.P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww Arnav is such a great dad! Love his and Aashi's bonding!
LOL khushi is one smart wife and mother, she knew arnav will be staying at Gupta house! They are such a wonderful famo!!
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Aaahhh! Very cute and sweet update.