FF: ENTANGLED LOVE Thread 2 Pcp Pt 15 - Page 136

Posted: 11 years ago

Thread 1 - (Parts 1 to 7) - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3084261

Thread 2 Below:

Precap for Part 8:

Khushi was feeling something from inside.. It was her first time that she drank some alcohol..

Khushi: I guess I am feeling suffocated here at the parking.. I will wait at the Pub door.. Ok? You get it done..

Shyam: Ok.. But call me if any problem..

Khushi: Dont worry.. I can handle..

She said that and went to teh Pub door again.. It started raining heavily. There were some guys standing at the Pub Door and Khushi didnt felt like waiting there.. She was on the road getting drenched in rain.. She was losing her senses slowly.. She was feeling too cold.. She was fully wet.. Her Blue Jeans was already quite fitting to her and the Pink Top was sticking to her body  showing her exact curves..  She was shiverring when she saw someone offering his coat to her.. She turned sideways and couldnt believe its him..

Khushi: I dont want..

Arnav: You are shiverring..

Khushi was unable to balance her body.. She was about to fall down when her held her waist and pulled her.. His hands could easily measure her waist.. She was thin but she had the right sizes everywhere.. She shiverred more in his arms, in his hug. He too was totally drenched.. She felt little warmth now in his arms.. She knew this was wrong.. Even if she was drunk, she knew she was not supposed to be in his arms.. He was engaged to someone and she herself hated him for ruining her friends life.. But somewhere inside her she couldnt resist this closeness... It felt so soothing.. She too had gone from the same mental stress with her friend these years and she was the one alone to take Aarti's and Aashi's responsibilty. In all these she forgot she too has a life of her own.. A life where she too would love someone and get married.. But today she felt that desire coming back inside her.. Though she knew that the one she is getting this desire for is the same person who made her stand in the current situation.. She was confused.. Their eyes met, their lips inches apart, their nose touching, their lips quiverring for each others touch, her hand holding his waist coat, his hand holding her waist. She looked aside before she could get lost in his touch.. And what was visible to his hungry eyes was the crook of her neck. He couldnt control longer.. He leaned forward and kissed her on her neck and she closed her eyes gasping.. It was just not a normal peck.. but an actual open mouthed wet hungry kiss, swooping in the water droplets from her neck and his hands now moving upwards from her waist towards the end of her bosoms.. She lost her consciousness and fainted in his arms.. He stopped kissing her and picked her in his arms..

Part 8 - Page 14
Precap for Part 9 - Page 22
Part 9 - Page 34

Precap for Part 10 - Page 41

Part 10 - Page 52
Part 11 - Page 69

Precap for Part 12 - Page 75

Part 12 - Page 87
Precap for Part 13 - Page 94
Part 13 - Page 110

Precap for Part 14 - Page 116

Part 14 - Page 128
Precap for Part 15: - Page 136

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1st time i am the first to comment on ur update...👏hmm...y can't Anjali adopt aashi and even that wud be a kind of rependence rgt...in dat way Shyam and Anjali wud not be hurt and aashi wud get both a mother and father... Edited by Ashavi - 11 years ago
sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing precap...bt at d same tym flin sad 4 la:-( she ll hav a hrtbrkEdited by Sreedey - 11 years ago
sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing precap...bt at d same tym flin sad 4 la :(
Endless-LOvE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Anjali could adopt the daughter ya..
Loved the precap..
Can't waif for the part
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Did Arnav mix something in Khushi's drink?? hope not...
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the pre-cap. Congrats on a new thread.
bella39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
     Congrats ont the new thread!
    Amazing precap !  Khushi drunk ??  
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for the new thread
and precap is so interesting
plz continue soon
lastdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
m feeling bad 4 khushi...arti was lucky 2 hav a frnd lyk khushi...
wts wiz arnav???hez cheating on la...and here la isnt b*tchy so m feeling bad 4 la
lovely precap madhu di