Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
BM, i have high level of patience hence it takes a lot to irritate me๐Ÿ˜† but dont dare to test me with another round of song session๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

I just came back from dentist..two of my wisdom has been removed and gosh...i dont have any feeling left Once the anesthetic stops working, i am going to cry/die in pain๐Ÿคข

So any interesting news from sbb/ sbs swets.??๐Ÿ˜›

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Today's SBS & SBB News of PR..

anyone  PR fans here.. who feels bad abt this news ? ๐Ÿค”

I think everyone expected it...gosh...BT has really lost it๐Ÿคฃ
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww Mel that must be hurting or will hurt when pain subsides.. yeah take painkillers, what are they for lol. Hope you feel good soon. ๐Ÿค—
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

I just came back from dentist..two of my wisdom has been removed and gosh...i dont have any feeling left Once the anesthetic stops working, i am going to cry/die in pain๐Ÿคข

@bold black..
i told u already abt my exp. with my wistom tooth removal too ๐Ÿ˜Š
u got 2 of them removed ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ how did 1 tooth becum into 2.. coz u told u'l b gettin jst 1 wisdom tooth removed ? ๐Ÿ˜•

yes.. the pain will b there once the anesthetic goes off ... ! try to hav liquids.. n icecreams to cool the area of ur mouth Mels ๐Ÿ˜Š - that's what my dentist also told me.. wen i got mine removed.. !

don't worry.. within 24 hrs.. u won't feel a thing n ur teeth will b nornal re Tongue

Its the root canal treatment that far more painful than wisdom tooth extraction - mind u... we will b given pain killers for 3 - 4 days for get relief from pain - during root canal treatment on jst 1 tooth..
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

BM, i have high level of patience hence it takes a lot to irritate me๐Ÿ˜† but dont dare to test me with another round of song session๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

You will not get pain.. have ice lolly  once or twice and rinse your mouth with salt water, nothing will happen.. i've already got that done.. just calm down BL. ๐Ÿค—And it's better to get it out rather than suffering day and night. I'm proud of you๐Ÿค—
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Pehle koi gana aane do, waise i;ve a song in my mind.. halkat jawani.. can you translate that?
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Some more news from SBS , SBB..๐Ÿ˜†

SBS , SBB , E24 - IPKKND..

SBS - Punnar Vivaah
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
BV LU - Today's epi.. 

pendu dreams abt DS calling him ladesar...n that Dadi Sa told him ki - Mere liye puri duniya ek taraf and tu ek taraf... and he decides to go back to haveli. I am sure DS will kick his behind. ๐Ÿ˜†

But he decides to go home as he feels Dadi Sa will forgive him...and if she does then everyone will...! And he wants to go back to his people and start a new life...

Iravati has invited Anandi ALONE for having daawat...ALONE so that they can talk to her in person...Hahahaha...Dadi sa is soo pissed off...hahahaha

Now Dadi Sa doesnt want Anandi to even go for lunch...What the hell...She says pehle theek tha even if she went out of town...but now that they have a relation they should not meet...

LOLOL...gehna says masa we shudnt be scared whole family wud be there not just kanwarsa...As if kanwarsa can do anything if hes alone with sherni...he becomes a chuha in front of her๐Ÿคฃ 

Shiv ke dad and dadu are cheeling muttar...His mom says...its to show anandi that we believe in equality...and its not just women who slave...

His dad says -

"Border pe posting ke time I shudve taken your mom with her...and told her...tum thodi der gun pakdo and main hawa khaake aata hu."

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Shiv's mom should know Casanova has already entered rasoi and attempted to help Ajee in her kitchen๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ 

LOL...Dadi tells Anandi shez been invited alone...
Anandi asks "Kyun" as if shez just been told she will be spanked even when shez completed her homework !

Antaryami - Isse devi maa ka ishara samaj gudiya...tumhare beech ki duri mitaane ke liye ye bacha araha hai...Sab chod ke ajayenge kawar sa jab bache ka pata chalega...

Gudiya main maan lungi...kawar sa ko bache ke bare me batane ka...hahahhahahaa...

Maan? Maan haani kar dega jagya !

Gauri says she will abort coz she doesnt want anything related to jagya in her life and no one will tell him about this !

Precap -

Everyone is sitting in the hall and Bhikari walks in...
Bhairav asks him to stop right there...And asks...Why have you come?? U need more money or have u and that girl planned a new natak?

Dadi Sa turns to go away from there and he falls on her feet saying - Gimme one chance...

Good news - Dadi Sa doesnt seem too pleased or moved to see that Bhikari...

He enters looking even more beat up...hahaha
Autumnn thumbnail
Apology of RK ๐Ÿคฃ Date, Time , Place, Event ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Autumnn thumbnail
Oh Oh photos come in newspaper. Madhu toh gayi, RK gives MB Khaatilana Look ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜›

And that Simar show god, that khushi will be carrying Simar child ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ Faltu track!!!!