Users

Frequent Posters

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rickks

Okay the new Promo is here, chalo CHEERHARAN karte hai πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meShZpgZ00w[/YOUTUBE]

I m sooo happy that its Shyam who is going to bring the show down btwn Daadi n Garima...  πŸ˜³ so now... ek dhamaka abhi abhi khatham hua hai... wat we r gettin now.. is dat the golden period before the storm??! πŸ˜•

ek baath tho saaf hai... the maha epi will freeze at the face off... consequences ke liye we mite hv to wait till mon... πŸ˜•

Kya hoga... after the storm hits SV/GH... 

• Will Mr. ASR call off the wedding??πŸ˜• (now.. will he b ready to let go of his lifes biggest deal?πŸ˜‰)
  • What wd b Shyaam reaction? How will it affect Payal/Akash's relation?? πŸ˜•
  • Will ArShi be forced to stay away fr der family?  ( I prefer dis... ver dey noe dey love each odr bt r forced to stay apart coz of their POVs n preferences... bt their love n attraction pulls them to each odr wen theres a need) 
  • Will Khushi be the one dis tyme to take the decision as Arnav goes against her Amma? (This wd b worth watchin.. as it has alwas been Arnav wid da upper hand in this relationshp... iss baar it shd b Khushi dnt u think so??)
  • Finally... will we ever get a proper wedding?? 
Edited by LavZ - 11 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ohho yeh Garima ji ka kya raaz hai, kiss married man ke saath ishq lada rahi thi?

Shyaam ko koi apne jaisa mil gaya, woh married ho kur Khushi se Ishq chala raha tha, aur Garima ji married man se, hmmm kya locha hai yaar...

@ Nihu - Toh i think aaj ka epi daikhna padeyga...I liked it, Maami ji supporting phatti saree 😊..

MB
LavZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infinitedreams

Ohho yeh Garima ji ka kya raaz hai, kiss married man ke saath ishq lada rahi thi?

Shyaam ko koi apne jaisa mil gaya, woh married ho kur Khushi se Ishq chala raha tha, aur Garima ji married man se, hmmm kya locha hai yaar...

@ Nihu - Toh i think aaj ka epi daikhna padeyga...I liked it, Maami ji supporting phatti saree 😊..

MB

Hi Maaashhiii πŸ€— n the "shaadi shuda aadmi" will most probably(99.95%) be Arnavs dad... Aka our very own Papa Malik πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Look who's back...but agar koi mujhe chod ke chala gaya...Toh mein waapis nahi aaongi ...*Tantrum Alert*
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infinitedreams

MB

Chillax Munni...Jitna bada chada ke bol rahe hai na, waisa nahi hoga...Koi na koi twist toh zaroor hai...Yah toh Garima ki kahani bilkul Khushi jaisi hai...Which would be history repeating in case of Anjali-Shyaam-Khushi, ya Garima may have had a relationship with Papa Mallik before him getting married, or maybe its all a MU which Mumma Mallik also MU

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

ok i am back. I was ordering pizza. Viju episode miss mat karna, you will like it.

btw chandi today mami helped arnav realise his love for khushi as she said khushi has always helped the family n loves arnav

Don't worry don't worry Nihu i will surely see...Pizza order ki aur humare liye kahan hai???πŸ˜‰
LavZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Look who's back...but agar koi mujhe chod ke chala gaya...Toh mein waapis nahi aaongi ...*Tantrum Alert*

uuff ho!  aagayi Tantrum queen... πŸ€—yahan pe net is very slow tody... 😑n its IRRITATING!!! 😑😑 mayb coz of the Prime Ministers visit... dnt noe y dey need to slow dwn the internet and the mobile messagin services... security reasons mayb... πŸ˜•
well pizza waala abhi tak nahi aaya ... no one at home to cook today, parents not in town either so pizza it is ... πŸ˜ƒ

yeh lo khaalo tum log bhi...

oii bata yahan nautanki koun hai?😑

Originally posted by: LavZ

uuff ho!  aagayi Tantrum queen... πŸ€—yahan pe net is very slow tody... 😑n its IRRITATING!!! 😑😑 mayb coz of the Prime Ministers visit... dnt noe y dey need to slow dwn the internet and the mobile messagin services... security reasons mayb... πŸ˜•

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

I m sooo happy that its Shyam who is going to bring the show down btwn Daadi n Garima...  πŸ˜³ so now... ek dhamaka abhi abhi khatham hua hai... wat we r gettin now.. is dat the golden period before the storm??! πŸ˜•

Shyaam is the one who is churning the show, but the question is isse kaise patha??? There needs to be a logical explaination ki Shyaam ko patha kaise chala about the Garima-Papa Mallik-Mumma Mallik-Dadi phase????

ek baath tho saaf hai... the maha epi will freeze at the face off... consequences ke liye we mite hv to wait till mon... πŸ˜•

Obviously Monday TRP ke liye kaam aayega

Kya hoga... after the storm hits SV/GH... 

• Will Mr. ASR call off the wedding??πŸ˜• (now.. will he b ready to let go of his lifes biggest deal?πŸ˜‰)
  • I doubt if he will call the wedding off, but considering ASR ka ghussa anything is possible...Like we have discussed before he can also ask Khushi to chose between...The Starplus Tweet says Shaadi Hogi...But we have to w&w
  • What wd b Shyaam reaction? How will it affect Payal/Akash's relation?? πŸ˜•
  • Shyaam's reaction...Arrey acc to the promo woh khud hi toh kar raha hai sab kuch...Toh uske liye toh Maza, Show hoga...
  • Will ArShi be forced to stay away fr der family?  ( I prefer dis... ver dey noe dey love each odr bt r forced to stay apart coz of their POVs n preferences... bt their love n attraction pulls them to each odr wen theres a need)
  • Well that's the only way to stick to the Tagline...
  • Will Khushi be the one dis tyme to take the decision as Arnav goes against her Amma? (This wd b worth watchin.. as it has alwas been Arnav wid da upper hand in this relationshp... iss baar it shd b Khushi dnt u think so??)
  • This is what even i am dying to see...Khushi agar Arnav ki bolti band karde Maza aajayega...Like Arnav, Khushi too can do anything for her family and go to any extent...Plus yahan pe she is adopted, woh obligation bhi hai with love...So its truly going to be clash of the titans if Khushi takes a stand...But then Garima's part of the Truth must come out...
  • Finally... will we ever get a proper wedding??
  • Wedding hogi acc to the tweets we have been getting...