Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

tell me about it 😑

I was just checking the TRP chart in detail and i was shocked to see Ek Doosre se and Pyar ka Dard above IPK...Can you believe it???
😲
rickks thumbnail

Hi Vrushu...πŸ€—
rickks thumbnail

I totally agree with you about him being right yesterday, and we did talk about this the other day right that he more mad at her for disappointing him! But The thing here is that when u push the button beyond a point even right appears wrong at times ...!!! ASR is never generally wrong-from his POV, but he may seem illogical to others for the decisions he takes, he always thinks he is right and what he does is the only solution that the world has to things.. infact he is something who believes in taking things in control ... ASR is thinking of the long term good and hurting his di in the short run, but Khushi being someone who believes in zindagi choti choti khusiyon se banti hai formuloa, thinks saving Anjali is of utmost importance, in that sense she is not wrong either ... Knowing Anjali she will create a huger scene ... and she would have forced ASR to go bow down in front of Shyam once more .. what if Shyam refused then? What if Shyam acted smart and said, I will not come? In all of this Khushi saved ASR future humiliation by taking it all upon herself ...

LOL its always about her breaking his trust, her reaching upto his expectations, her being the ideal woman for him, her taking the pain- thoda scene ko reverse karo ... you will see how scarred Khushi as been as well, the circumstances that make Khushi and Arnav what they are, are almost a mirror image of one another but both of them have dealt with them differently .. that doesnt make khushi's pain any lesser... both grew up in families where they were given love in abundance since they had no parents, but one treated that as gratitude while the other turned it into an obligation, galti kiski hai jaaneman?

The part underlined, where does his thinking come from...It comes from the part where Shyaam point blank said ki Anjali meant nothing to him, that she was the only person coming in between him and Khushi...These words keep ringing in his head...Lets assume ki all those incidents where Anjali's life was put to danger has been linked to Shyaam...Arnav ki soch hai, its possible right???? He pretty much wants to take no chance...

The point is Nihu, Khushi has no trust issues...Arnav has,Both have been hurt, the pain both went through in their past is equally painful, but past chahe jo bhi ho, jaisa bhi ho...Khushi has no trust issues as such...Arnav has...

chalo theek hai, bahut ho gaya cribbing and crying... lets do what we are best at ...!! infusing positivity and talking about things that can make the show better ...!!! 
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
rickks thumbnail

Well boils down to a simple principle: Baat Karne Se Baat Banti Hai ... Aur yeh Baat ASR ko koun samjhayega? Samjhane waali ek hai, par kya woh baat sunega? Dont forget woh apne aap ko bhagwaan samajhta hai ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haan woh apne aap ko bhagwaan maanta hai, par these days he does not hesitate to speak...Dil ki baat Zubaan par aati hai...Like yesterday he called her, whatever it is he wanted to say, usne call ki, par Khushi ne phone kaat di...From each of their POV they both are no wrong...ASR believes that it was a stupid move, Khushi believes that it was the best they could do...Phir bhi ASR ne phone ki, i feel Khushi could have very well accepted the call...But since the CV's are hell bent on bringing the Tagline into the Pic...This was expected

rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: LavZ

Just coz der wer rumors abt Daljeet quitin the show coz she doesnt hv much role in the show... der is no need to make Anjali the center of each n every scene... rather than each n every member of the Raizada clan n Gupta clan fussing over what Anjali wore, what she ate etc etc...πŸ₯±they shd actually show how Anjali slowly realizes that her "Shyamji" isnt really bck fr her... πŸ˜•
for starters she can see those Papers that Shyam hid beneath the cradle... i.e if the CVs hvnt forgottn its existence... If it was alwas abt Didi's Sautan... then they need to bring in that angle... ya tho bring in Arnav/Anjali clash... or show how ArShi slowly unmasks Shyam in frnt of Anjali...

NK being used is an option... bt i wd want Anjali to b da cupid here... coz kahin na kahin iss baar phir its coz of her that they r fighting... once they r bck.. NK can b da person who realizes that Shyam hasnt changed at all... n NK/Khushi/Arnav can be the three people to make up the plan to kick Shyam out... dis tyme forever!! They need evidence against Shyam... for that there has to be more dan two in the grp... 

I am sure that yeh hoga, but not soon...Anjali is DUMB, uski mann ki aankh jhat se nahi khulne waali...Its a must that Anjali gets to know the truth about Shyaam, and that Shyaam be EXPOSED PROPERLY...But this will happen over time only...

The part i underlined...This is exactly what i also said Lavu...

rickks thumbnail

Yes such moments, such scenes are a must, Kyuki ArShi is the TRP generator but chae jo bhi scene ho, jo bhi moments ho must not be casually put here and there...Ek flow hona chhaiye...Take any of the above examples...Jewellery scene it was not a scene to be added for the sake of it...Dadi had a role to play, Pari had a role to play it was a part of the script...Like Revu says Moments ke liye Story na banao, Story mein Moments create karo
rickks thumbnail

chalo theek hai, bahut ho gaya cribbing and crying... lets do what we are best at ...!! infusing positivity and talking about things that can make the show better ...!!! 

Sure bring it on!!!
finally a nice episode !!! it was good to see a fun episode with loads of romance in it ... kya baat hai mami also on Khushi's side πŸ˜‰