Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -vodkatiny-

even my mum and her best friend who watch the show were pissed at the amount of time they are spending on Anjali and fussing over her!! yes she needs attention, but this time can be effectively used in making her realise her husband after all is not all that great a man- true to his name he has more than one gopika in his mind ...

Yes this i agree...I agree parallel track is a must...Its needed, but here the way Anjali Track is being churned out is such that it seems to be the current storyline which will never go right with the audience...This is where the part of the heart to heart talk comes in...Arnav and Khushi should talk and decide to keep their eyes and ears open and use this opportunity to expose Shyaam
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Use the NK-Khushi friendship and put it to  better use!!! Post Arnav's return thats barely been used.  N.K can be Khushi's confidante, he can bridge the gap between Arnav and Khushi once more... He can fall prey to Shyam and his evil ways but why not Shyam use his evil master mind to unite Arnav and Khushi because thats the only way he can make his way back into the family members hearts ...

Use Payal- She has just a few days left on the show! Shyam can target Payal and make her believe he is a nice man and that he has really changed. Crying in front of anyone member and admitting what a lusting dog he has been wont hurt-infact it will heal ... Payal knows the story- Shyam can concoct another- he can talk about how he was a poor man himself who wanted to make it big, while Anjali proved to be money bags he actually got diverted because of Khushi- now he has  learnt his lessons after losing the baby!! Justify his actions even if they are evil!!

True...If they keep concentrating on just a few, slowly the rest is sure to leave...Stick to Arnav and Khushi having more screen space and use the rest as per the track requirement...NK-Khuhsi was a well accepted and to use it would be a wise decision...Like yesterday out of all the people only NK was sensible to Shut Shyaam up when he was starting his drama of apologizing so he can talk to Khushi and let her know that it was a wrong decision...That she should not have  brought Shyaam back...He should remind her of what all they went through because of that creep etc...Or NK can come cross Shyaam Motives and thus disclose it to Khushi , CV's can create such interesting stuffs....

Since Payal is leaving i wonder if she will be used ...But Yes something on that lines can be used, and she can also tell him off...

tell me about it 😑

Originally posted by: rickks

This was expected na???? Pichle hafte Anjali aur Shyaam ka maha sangam tha...😑 and in such a way that it would repel the audience

Until Yesterday, jithni bhi lashing out tha, used to upset me too...I used to be mad at ASR, but yesterday's lashing out was totally in place...If you look its simple, all Khushi did was bring Shyaam back to Santivan for Anjali...But look at where Arnav comes from this time...The same person who sai ad she trusted him to set things normal went against him . His ultimatum was clear " Jo Usse iss ghar mein layega woh mera dushman hoga" it was to make sure that Shyaam is never brought back in...And out of all the people he trusted Khsuhi to side with him more than anybody because like him she knew what the truth was, how dangerous this man can be.

I totally agree with you about him being right yesterday, and we did talk about this the other day right that he more mad at her for disappointing him! But The thing here is that when u push the button beyond a point even right appears wrong at times ...!!! ASR is never generally wrong-from his POV, but he may seem illogical to others for the decisions he takes, he always thinks he is right and what he does is the only solution that the world has to things.. infact he is something who believes in taking things in control ... ASR is thinking of the long term good and hurting his di in the short run, but Khushi being someone who believes in zindagi choti choti khusiyon se banti hai formuloa, thinks saving Anjali is of utmost importance, in that sense she is not wrong either ... Knowing Anjali she will create a huger scene ... and she would have forced ASR to go bow down in front of Shyam once more .. what if Shyam refused then? What if Shyam acted smart and said, I will not come? In all of this Khushi saved ASR future humiliation by taking it all upon herself ...

And like i said Arnav has trust issues,,,,Jispe bhi bharosa karta hai...Sab usse thod ke chala jaata hai...He did not trust Khushi but over time she won his trust only to break it again. No matter what the reason was.
LOL its always about her breaking his trust, her reaching upto his expectations, her being the ideal woman for him, her taking the pain- thoda scene ko reverse karo ... you will see how scarred Khushi as been as well, the circumstances that make Khushi and Arnav what they are, are almost a mirror image of one another but both of them have dealt with them differently .. that doesnt make khushi's pain any lesser... both grew up in families where they were given love in abundance since they had no parents, but one treated that as gratitude while the other turned it into an obligation, galti kiski hai jaaneman?

Well boils down to a simple principle: Baat Karne Se Baat Banti Hai ... Aur yeh Baat ASR ko koun samjhayega? Samjhane waali ek hai, par kya woh baat sunega? Dont forget woh apne aap ko bhagwaan samajhta hai ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This i agree...What is lacking is Arnav-Khushi moments with that punch, that zeal TRP generator hai this when used in the right elements...A scene should not be just strewn in there, it should have logic and a beauty of it own...Chalo bohat hogaya Arnav-Khushi ko dikhaye, lets throw them in shouldn't be the attitude...Like this time he can see the change in Anjali and try and appologize to Khushi and share his feelings, insecurities with her, tell her that he does not trust Shyaam one bit and her bringing him back was a huge blow...They could actually have a heart to heart talk...Act matured and stay together, separation is a Big No...

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Jeeji... ithna lamba likh diya...😲. chalo will giv reply bit by bit... u noe i m too lazy to read the whole thing in one go πŸ˜†
LavZ thumbnail

Somethings according to me that needs to Happen:

People are mad at the fact that Arnav always lashes out at Khushi for no rhyme or reason time and again- well, I understand its in his characters and the makers may believe if they go down they will go down with the characters remaining intact, but I strongly feel, people watch shows because they expect to see things  that dont happen in real life ...

Thats the major aspect... arre der mite b enuf of tensions n problems in the real world so the Telly world is supposd to b a vent out... where u get to see sumthng u like and ur mind gets diverted... its a fantasy that we wish we cd hav in real lyf... 

A dream song sequence, or a realization on Arnavs's part would be great !!  Yes! It would be if it does happen... he reacted the way ASR wd... bt what shd happen nw.. is... for a change... he shd realize that he hurt Khushi and shd do the amends and Khushi shd understnd her mistake and promise him to tell everythng in future... when der is trust issues in a relationshp it creates problems... 

Someone somewhere on this forum had written about how Arnav hasnt really proposed to Khushi- this time of anger and dismay can be used to have a proper lover like phase ... aha!! Will we ever get a proper proposal?? yahan  tho shaadi bhi ek β“ lag raha hai... πŸ˜•

Edited by LavZ - 11 years ago
LavZ thumbnail

even my mum and her best friend who watch the show were pissed at the amount of time they are spending on Anjali and fussing over her!! 
yes she needs attention, but this time can be effectively used in making her realise her husband after all is not all that great a man- true to his name he has more than one gopika in his mind ... 

Just coz der wer rumors abt Daljeet quitin the show coz she doesnt hv much role in the show... der is no need to make Anjali the center of each n every scene... rather than each n every member of the Raizada clan n Gupta clan fussing over what Anjali wore, what she ate etc etc...πŸ₯±they shd actually show how Anjali slowly realizes that her "Shyamji" isnt really bck fr her... πŸ˜•
for starters she can see those Papers that Shyam hid beneath the cradle... i.e if the CVs hvnt forgottn its existence... If it was alwas abt Didi's Sautan... then they need to bring in that angle... ya tho bring in Arnav/Anjali clash... or show how ArShi slowly unmasks Shyam in frnt of Anjali...

Use the NK-Khushi friendship and put it to  better use!!! Post Arnav's return thats barely been used.  N.K can be Khushi's confidante, he can bridge the gap between Arnav and Khushi once more... He can fall prey to Shyam and his evil ways but why not Shyam use his evil master mind to unite Arnav and Khushi because thats the only way he can make his way back into the family members hearts ...

NK being used is an option... bt i wd want Anjali to b da cupid here... coz kahin na kahin iss baar phir its coz of her that they r fighting... once they r bck.. NK can b da person who realizes that Shyam hasnt changed at all... n NK/Khushi/Arnav can be the three people to make up the plan to kick Shyam out... dis tyme forever!! They need evidence against Shyam... for that there has to be more dan two in the grp... 

LavZ thumbnail

Hi Vrush... πŸ€—
LavZ thumbnail

Bring in all those moments like we had talked about:

The jewellery waala- in Geet
One nice sweet song sequence that is dreamy ( whole song and not bits and pieces)
One moment of pain- like the one where he thought he lost Khushi-but then he found her back.
One moment of wanting to be a father- since he never had one and what he wants to do for his child.
One moment of surrender-where he allows the goofiness to take over him like he did during the date-but a little more elaborate.
One moment of separation: where he thinks it will not happen, but it will when Garima turns out to be his father's lover.
One moment of faith: where he will instill confidence that no matter what he will always be there for her, and that he loves her and only her.

Women love all this- all of this with scoops and dollops of emotions and cute nothings, will work wonders- well, I am not talking about rocket science here I am only talking about what they have already done in the past ...

AMAZIN Jeeji... πŸ‘ I loved all the above... All these are Moments... Moments made Maaneet a big hit... KH,Jewellery,TD.Kehna hi kya,Outhouse scene,Engagmnt, Fake Mangethar,confession etc etc... n dats wats lacking here... just playin Rabba Vey in any Arshi scene will nt do the magic... its the magic in the moments that pull the strings... Maaneet Moments when combined wid the Maahi score was lethal... β˜ΊοΈ

Arnav has those pearls he ripped of preserved in his cupboard, he has her broken bangle ... 

Lastly, whatever happened to the key that he had locked and thrown in the dargah? Can they not go there once more this time for a more symbolic union ( this is the teri deewani effect speaking)
 Teri Deewanii... 

Edited by LavZ - 11 years ago