Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
WELCOME TO:

C O M P L I C A T E D    L O V E

-------------------------------------------------

INDEX

Chapter One - Below

Chapter Two

**********************************************************************************************************************

Chapter One

- Present time -

" Please don't " whispered khushi.

" And why shouldn't I? " drawled Arnav, his hot breath fanning against her blushing face.

They were standing too close. Way too close. Just a few inches separated their lips from touching.

Khushi shivered as she felt Arnav's hot breath against her face, the warmth causing an involuntary shudder rocking through her body.

Arnav smirked at Khushi's reaction and said " Khushi Kumari Gupta, you really want me to stop? " he emphasized on the word stop.

Khushi closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The truth was, she didn't know what she wanted. She was confused about his sudden change of behavior towards her and didn't know what To think. A few days ago he had been hurt by what she'd done. He had changed from ASR to Arnav coz of her and also changed back from Arnav to ASR coz of her.

Arnav waited for khushi to reply. When she didn't, he whispered " Khushi..? "
Her eyes flew open and she found herself lost in his dark brown eyes. She stared into his eyes, gazing at the never ending depth of his eyes, searching for answers as to why he was behaving this way.

He moved in a little closer, leaning his body weight into hers as she flattened her back against the solidness of the wall. She panicked and realized she was trapped between a wall and Arnav Singh Raizada.

Her eyes grew wide as he raised both his hands, pressing them against the wall, framing her head in between them. She tilted her head away from him and closed her eyes. His face was smug. His plan was to torture her.

He pressed his body a little more against hers and she took in a sharp breath, her lips parting. Arnav's gaze immediately fell to her full, pink, luscious lips and a surge of desire ran through his body. He forced himself to look at her eyes.

" Khushi, look at me. "
Khushi kept her eyes tightly closed.

" Khushi dammit open your eyes! " demanded Arnav. She didn't open her eyes and clutched her scarf instead. Her eyes remained shut and anger overtook him and he slammed his mouth to hers, causing her to gasp.

He kissed her roughly, without any mercy, forgoing any gentleness. He hit her bottom lip and she moaned, slightly parting her lips. He took advantage and thrust his tongue into her mouth. She fought against him, pushing against his chest with her hands.

He took both her hands from between them and dragged them behind her back, against the wall. She continued pushing, her front against his chest. He squeezed her hands tightly, never breaking away from the kiss that got more torturous with every passing second. She tasted delicious, a heavenly mixture of honey and spice.

He left no place untouched as his tongue danced around in her mouth, in a frenzy that threatened to consume her. He ignored all her pushing. After a while, her pushing died down and he felt him respond to him. With all his strength broke free from the kiss. He immediately missed the warmth of her mouth but gathered every ounce of self control to stop himself from kissing her again.

She pulled her head back from his, her lips still tingling from his touch. Her lips were swollen from his rough kisses and she felt dazed from by his actions. She was grateful that his arms were around her, for she was certain she would've fallen down as her knees had weakened from his assaults.

" Why.. why are you doing.. thi..this? " she stammered after she could focus a little better.

His eyes narrowed and said " If only you'd opened your eyes as I'd said Khushi, maybe I wouldn't have had to what I just did. Don't you know Khushi, ASR always gets what he wants, through his own methods. "

She stiffened at his words. " So that kiss was to make me open my eyes? " she asked, hurt evident in her voice.

Arnav released her hands from behind her back and folded his arms. " Yeah, why else would've I done that? Don't mistake that kiss for anything else Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta "

Anger fueled through her as she refused to believe that. How could someone kiss so passionately and not feel like how she did? How could he appear so unaffected by the kiss they'd shared? '

" Move away, I want to go. " said khushi. But Arnav still stood there, blocking her way.

' I'll show him ' she thought to herself and without thinking put her hands on his biceps and crushed her mouth to his.

He froze the moment her lips was on his. He couldn't believe she was kissing him. He stood completely still and khushi registered what she'd done and she pulled back. He looked at her face as a million emotions flashed across her face. She looked away.

' What did you do you foolish girl! Why did you.. kiss him! You were supposed to stay away from him! Not put your lips on his! ' she chided herself.

He masked his shock with curiosity.
" Why did you do that? " he asked

She looked back at him, her heart racing. There was no way she could tell him the truth, that she kissed him because she needed to. Because every fiber of her being screamed at her, telling her that her lips belonged to his. But she could never tell him that. Never, it was too risky.

Instead, she put on a confident look and nonchalantly said " If only you'd moved away when I'd asked you to, maybe I wouldn't have had to do what I just did. " she replied, echoing his previous words.

' That's right Khushi, bingo! Keep distance from him! You need to make him hate you Khushi ' she reminded herself.

Arnav smirked at her answer as he realized she was throwing his words back to his face. Then slowly shaking his head he looked away. She waited for him to move. When he still stood rooted to his position, she bravely said " Now will you move? Or would you like a replay of what I did? "

His gaze met hers. She tried to read his expression but his face was blank, void of all emotions. Her heart thundered against her ribcage as she anticipated his next words but what he said next caused her unbearable pain.

" You know, for a business tycoon, I'm surprisingly not so smart. I should've known Khushi. I should've realized. In fact when I first met you I disliked you and my first impression of you was absolutely right. I should have never changed my opinion of you. You are nothing but a gold digger. Thank God that I didn't go ahead with the proposal otherwise I'd have been stuck with you for the rest of my life!! " he spat.

Tears pooled in her eyes at his harsh words.

" Oh c'mon khushi. Really? You gonna put on your famous acting again? Sell it to someone who will buy it honey coz I can see right through you. You never fail to surprise me Khushi. "

He leaned forward and grabbed her left hand between their faces.

" You do know the importance of this ring on your finger right? It means that this is connected to your heart. You're engaged to be married Khushi. Yet you kissed me, a total stranger? You disgust me. I only hope your fianc opens his eyes soon and saves himself from you. I only kissed you at first to see your reaction and I was right. You responded to my kiss despite being engaged. I was hoping you would push me away, tell me to stop so that i'd know you weren't all that rotten. But then you go ahead and kiss me again. You've proven me right Khushi, you are shameless "

He pushed her hand away, wiped his lips using his hand, as if to show his disgust from her kiss, turned on his heels and walked away from her.

She fell to her knees, letting her tears spill from her puffy eyes. She shook uncontrollably with every sob that rocked through her.

His words floated with the wind " I can see right through you ... "

" Thank God that you can't see right through me Arnavji, thank god you can't see my true feelings and why I'm doing this. Thank god you can't see how much.. How much I love you " she whispered into the silent night.

Did not edit, so sorry for any mistakes! Cheers :)

*PMS SENT OUT TO ONLY THOSE WHO BUDDY ME*
( If you have requested for pm, but did not add me as a buddy, sorry but i won't be manually pm-ing you! )

Next - Chapter Two

😃

My Index
Edited by Checkmatee - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Omfggg, Khushi Has A Reason For This, Maybe Sacrificing Herself For Her Family :( ðŸ¥º
deep5128 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start.. Pls pm me when u update
tara.singhania thumbnail
Wow!! So u've started writing from khushi's engagement to shyam...gr8 yaar...cont soon...n plz pm me..
fanAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice FF 
conti soon please 
aminakhan thumbnail
*sob* *sob*...poor khushi... :(
Really interesting...
Plz pm me when u update next...
aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
its sad yaar but the concept seems interesting...
Continue dear...
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Checkmatee: Nyc story!!!!😊
Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved your writing
Will you be continuing this???
riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2