Originally posted by: ..MissBindaas..

maine toh teri ki thi i think  😆

ha ha mene SW ki ki thi 🤣
use time mera DP kya tha yaad nahi 🤣
SomethingRandom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
this is us Back in DTETC days 🤣

this is where we have decided to win our 3rd round who are under 18, please please please come tomorrow at this time at 11:00 pm in india and i live in US so for me its 12:30 pm central time...because i have challenged those other ppl that we'll win, but forgot to ask you guys...please come tomorrow WE NEED TO DO OUR BEST AND WIN!!        ...also reply if you'll join, i def. don't want our group to loose, we did really good job yesterday...but everyone is good with this time right..let me know if you want the timings to be changed. i'll try my best to change the time but not sure if that time will be possible...BUT PLEASE REPLY SO I KNOW THAT I'M NOT ALONE HERE TO FIGHT AGAINST THEM, I CHALLENGED THEM, AND I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE...😭

@clever.foxxy,    dayafan1,    elvina,    Kash14,   you guys will come na? plz don't leave me alone...you know na that we make an awesome team then plz don't let this awesome team down, we HAVE to win this 3rd round, not to get more points but for the challenged that we have made...plz help me and reply this message as soon as possible, i'll be waiting or you all tomorrow. and i don't want to see myself alone...plz...😒

oh and also if you know anyone under 18 who is ready to play and accept this challenge of winning this game plz also let them come tomorrow at this time...i would really appreciate this, i'm kinda a silent member so i only know few ppl...plz if you can recruit some more ppl, that would be great! again plz reply so i know how many will be there...also PM me if you have any questions.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, I KNOW I WROTE A LOT,

.Ohana. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MissBindaas..

this is us Back in DTETC days 🤣

this is where we have decided to win our 3rd round who are under 18, please please please come tomorrow at this time at 11:00 pm in india and i live in US so for me its 12:30 pm central time...because i have challenged those other ppl that we'll win, but forgot to ask you guys...please come tomorrow WE NEED TO DO OUR BEST AND WIN!!        ...also reply if you'll join, i def. don't want our group to loose, we did really good job yesterday...but everyone is good with this time right..let me know if you want the timings to be changed. i'll try my best to change the time but not sure if that time will be possible...BUT PLEASE REPLY SO I KNOW THAT I'M NOT ALONE HERE TO FIGHT AGAINST THEM, I CHALLENGED THEM, AND I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE...😭

@clever.foxxy,    dayafan1,    elvina,    Kash14,   you guys will come na? plz don't leave me alone...you know na that we make an awesome team then plz don't let this awesome team down, we HAVE to win this 3rd round, not to get more points but for the challenged that we have made...plz help me and reply this message as soon as possible, i'll be waiting or you all tomorrow. and i don't want to see myself alone...plz...😒

oh and also if you know anyone under 18 who is ready to play and accept this challenge of winning this game plz also let them come tomorrow at this time...i would really appreciate this, i'm kinda a silent member so i only know few ppl...plz if you can recruit some more ppl, that would be great! again plz reply so i know how many will be there...also PM me if you have any questions.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME, I KNOW I WROTE A LOT,

OMG LOL LOL 🤣 PM main essay
SomethingRandom thumbnail
ML bitwa 🤣 essay queen  🤣
.Ohana. thumbnail

yeh list main meri vote ab hoti toh kuch akag hi hongi lol 🤣

Edited by prinzylvsKaSh - 11 years ago
.Ohana. thumbnail