loved NK n buaji๐Ÿ˜†
plus anjali digging her grave๐Ÿ˜†
shyam n hids terrorist look๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

hmmm...always in arshi land heheheh ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Punkin22

I read you analysis.   You did a marvellous job as always.  I have a few points I want to share. 

I am totally enchanted watching our Arnav be completely captivated by his woman.  The dori scene, be still my heart, what intensity for Arnav.  He is so passionate in his regard for Khushi.  He cannot keep his hands off her literally!!  I like you Fuzzy believe this is a symbolism that Arnav will always protect and keep her spotless before the world.

I want to believe this...listening to all the rumors...scaring me ...i dont now what their future will be...hope its good...

Today Anjali crossed the line for me.  She wasn't just meeting and allowing Shyam to lead, she chose to turn lights out to save Shyam and turn her back on her brother and family.  There is no turning back now.  By allowing Shyam inside her family she will cause hurt, pain and broken relationships and all of this turmoil will be laid at her feet.  She will remember this moment.  I don't believe Anjali will be hurt tomorrow; my guess is Khushi.

Cupid at work... she saved the wedding...

Arnav has his first fleeting doubt cross his mind today about Anjali.  I can't bear to see Arnav's pain at this betrayal.

He can senes somthing..he cant put a finger to it...he wont accept his Di deceiving it...

Outstanding perspective babygirl.  Thank you for post and pm.

thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruba

... Fuzzy its really not from scratch kind of  inspired by one of the famous tagore song ... I was humming ..  after reading your analysis โค๏ธ
.. and its for the pool side scene ...ofcourse ASR POV again
Aj khelenge hum tumhare sath
             ye khel hain do dilo ka ..
jaise sathi mila koi bachpan ke
...tumhare apne rang aur
 ya lali mehendi ki
   ...pata nehi kis ne aaj rang diya
mere dil ko apne gulal se
      tum kya aise hi ..
jaoge aj chodke saath
     dil mera chune ke baad
Mohobbat kaho ya gurror
    pata hain mujhe zarror
dard hi ek layegi wapass
    dil ko aaj dil ke pass

Hope you will like it

awesome... wow...u translated the whole song???๐Ÿ‘
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fazila~

u n work...really ??? ๐Ÿคฃ  ill just now get another pm from u about a ff or an os lol...

dont tease me.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I was working.. but of course checking if you replied.. lol .. and yes thinking of an OS too.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Lovely update yaar!

I was expecting your update so much specially after a beautiful episode.

I don't have any problem with dragging.I love to see Arshi moments dragging forever.

me neither...lets see till when they together...

Today's Arshi scene was a treat to watch. Arnav is the real lover so concern for his lady love. I loved how he expressed anguish when he found out khushi's untied dori and second time when the electricity turned off how he was worried for his di and Khushi. There is a rumor everywhere that Arnav will call off the wedding after hearing Garima's truth. Do you think he will be able to do that to his Khushi whom he protects like a small baby loves her like crazy! My heart sores when i think of their separation.๐Ÿ˜”

What separation??? ill ignore n disappear...lol ๐Ÿ˜†

i loved how Arnav tied the dori and put the mehendi on his palm. He doesn't want to leave any of Khushi's dream unfulfilled.It was a dream sequence! 

yep :))

It's really stupid that no body recognized shyamu.he was not even in proper disguise! Let's ignore it, anything is possible in Hindi soaps.So as happened with Anji too.How a handicapped 7 month preggy woman ran to switch off the power! It seems like she is getting training from Shyamu how to deceive people!

๐Ÿ˜†

It was so great seeing everybody dancing and enjoying. But Garima and Dadi's hide and seek game still on. I wish it never ends! I want my Arshi's marriage without any interruptions.

Your analysis of Shyam's character is so true.

No precap and good prediction

thanks...i love everyones clothes...n all...dancing an everything...ignore shyam wa n li hahahah๐Ÿ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Venilla

Once again awesome post Fazila...Thanks for the PM.I was waiting to read your post. Love your analysis...It always make me understand better all the scenes and their hidden meaning.

It was an amazing episode...I loved the ArShi moments especially the dori scene. It was so romantic. I love the way they converse and understand each other without saying anything.They are truly made for each other. Arnav's dancing was really cute. I also enjoyed the 3 brothers dancing together.

thanks...im sorry i was late today :))) ... ya they are pacifying us with the raba we n bus then blast it all off
shruba thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Fuzzy โค๏ธ
    I tried to translate but soon after I kind of dared to essence it, you know what I mean to fit with situ...
first 3 lines are kind of a bit translation .. but last one is really not..
because this song when I listen .. as of most of the tagore song  it is the nice blend of humanly love and love with almightly... because of course
Ishq khuda hain .. aur kya..

last 3 days was super hectic so I was trying to catchup.. and saw the poolside scene and mehendi in asr hand..
         it so happend I started hymning the bengali song .. and so it came ..
the theme was the
 raag tumhare dil ke kamal rangwage ajj mere orni ..
I am posting the link here ( BTW how I can post a video)
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1cUeJQpTHM
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Hey Fazzy! Great analysis as always! Loved loved loved the ARHI scenes! Hated Poojali and snake as always!

Poojali to me is beyond redemption now! She is a cheat and a liar! Despise her! Snake is the villain, so what can you expect fro him?

Hi Darcyfan :)))   Shyam wa...sigh nothing hahahahha thanks :))Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zarahatke

Yaar the dori scene was so romantic arnav expression priceless
N the couple looked sizzling ...
Overall full of suspense n lovely episode
Thx for update dear

welcome ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky89

Nice post Fazzy !!!! 

Awesome episode !!!! Loved it ...Loved it the way he asked her to come alone so cute ...Then dori tie scene โ˜บ๏ธ Then hug wow everything was perfect !!!! To the top Arnav dance ...
Anjali i fell like slapping her today she is just lying to her chotey she didnt feel any guilt for that she just care abt her husband ... the one who tries to hurt her i think she deserves this after that only she ll realize her mistake...

hi pinky ๐Ÿ˜ณ lets see ๐Ÿ˜Š