Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was really disappointed in Anjali today..I can't believe she turned the lights off...but the ArHi scenes made up for thatπŸ˜† Thanks for the PM!!
deeswarna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved both the epi and ur post:)
ifsaal044 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the post. I for some reason thought the dori scene was intended to close the loop from their first meeting of him breaking the pearl dori. It was his own transformation from breaking, to covering her up in the payash wedding to now tying it up.

Or was the pearl loop closed when he gifted them to her? Hmm . . .
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lazylad8

πŸ‘ Wow, what an episode...the dori scene was out of this world, I am still in Arshiland!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post and analysis Fazi...

Am speechless after the dori scene, am now waiting for tomorrow.

thanks...tomorrow will be a blast n a cliff hanger...πŸ˜†
shruba thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
... Fuzzy its really not from scratch kind of  inspired by one of the famous tagore song ... I was humming ..  after reading your analysis ❀️
.. and its for the pool side scene ...ofcourse ASR POV again
Aj khelenge hum tumhare sath
             ye khel hain do dilo ka ..
jaise sathi mila koi bachpan ke
...tumhare apne rang aur
 ya lali mehendi ki
   ...pata nehi kis ne aaj rang diya
mere dil ko apne gulal se
      tum kya aise hi ..
jaoge aj chodke saath
     dil mera chune ke baad
Mohobbat kaho ya gurror
    pata hain mujhe zarror
dard hi ek layegi wapass
    dil ko aaj dil ke pass

Hope you will like it

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel13

brilliant episode today

really loved it
minus Poojali-Shyam scenes
apart from that loved Arnav-Khushi's scene and the dori's one wow what an intense scene
loved how Khushi ran into Arnav's arns
awesome post
thanks for pm
waiting for tomorrow's episode

lets see...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Fuzzy hon.. good thing I logged onto IF one last time before going off to work!

Loved the dori scene.. they both looked drop-dead gorgeous!
when he tried to kiss her, she moved away again.. and he looked hurt.. and then he lifted his hand.. I laughed thinking of Dadi.. and then the mehndi.. that was so unexpected.. that was real cute! great idea, CVs! and then I thought she might give him a kiss on his cheeks.. but phew.. she hugged him.. finally she realized she had to show him some love.. good job, Khushi.. πŸ‘ 
NK and Buaji were so cute..
but hated everything else! 

I dont think he was hurt...disappointed yes...but he should know shes shy...

Nothing makes sense anymore.. Anjie who couldn't walk without her shoes seems to be able to run from living room up the stairs to poolside and back to living room,  that too all in the dark..  
She sees Shyam standing by the poolside, but istead of entering through that French door, which hmm.. was closer.. she decides to run (yes, the woman who can't even walk without her shoe) back to the other door, the one with the glass.. 
and all that Shyam scenes.. where he talks to himself.. why was that even necessary? 

hahahahha

I do not like this one bit.. I'm watching the show just for Arshi.. so I don't even want to talk about anything else! The 5 minutes that I smile and laugh gets shadowed by all this negativity and I lose that enthusiasm in the show.. I am trying hard to just remember the 5 minutes now.. and forget everything else, for my own sanity now!

and you know what.. after talking to a certain person I dont want to name .. lol.. a person who wil kill me if I tell her name here.. πŸ˜† she told me that the writer for IPK changed.. and yes I checked, someone else said this on IF.. someone was saying that the new writer has written for Ekta's shows.. and then our friend, the-one-who-doesn't-like-to-be-named, was suggesting to me.. what if Khushi gets married to NK now (and that brought back my old fear.. the one I had wen NK told her that he will always be with her when he gave her the birthday gift) .. But somehow that makes sense.. maybe they will separate Arshi again.. to keep up with the motto of the show! will that happen Fuzzy?? Is that what is going to happen to our show?? I don't know.. but unfortunately we cant do anything but wait and watch.. and see where the CVs want to take us! 

If it becomes K serial...ill go back to old epis n bask in it...simple...its my wish n choice...

all this negativity... why... instead of a fun romance-filled, tension-free marriage.. why... πŸ˜­

Hmm... you know what..  I'm going to do something useful with my life.. work! Good night dear! 

u n work...really ??? πŸ€£  ill just now get another pm from u about a ff or an os lol...
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Fuzzy hon.. good thing I logged onto IF one last time before going off to work!

Loved the dori scene.. they both looked drop-dead gorgeous!
when he tried to kiss her, she moved away again.. and he looked hurt.. and then he lifted his hand.. I laughed thinking of Dadi.. and then the mehndi.. that was so unexpected.. that was real cute! great idea, CVs! and then I thought she might give him a kiss on his cheeks.. but phew.. she hugged him.. finally she realized she had to show him some love.. good job, Khushi.. πŸ‘ 
NK and Buaji were so cute..
but hated everything else! 

Nothing makes sense anymore.. Anjie who couldn't walk without her shoes seems to be able to run from living room up the stairs to poolside and back to living room,  that too all in the dark..  
She sees Shyam standing by the poolside, but istead of entering through that French door, which hmm.. was closer.. she decides to run (yes, the woman who can't even walk without her shoe) back to the other door, the one with the glass.. 
and all that Shyam scenes.. where he talks to himself.. why was that even necessary? 

I do not like this one bit.. I'm watching the show just for Arshi.. so I don't even want to talk about anything else! The 5 minutes that I smile and laugh gets shadowed by all this negativity and I lose that enthusiasm in the show.. I am trying hard to just remember the 5 minutes now.. and forget everything else, for my own sanity now!

and you know what.. after talking to a certain person I dont want to name .. lol.. a person who wil kill me if I tell her name here.. πŸ˜† she told me that the writer for IPK changed.. and yes I checked, someone else said this on IF.. someone was saying that the new writer has written for Ekta's shows.. and then our friend, the-one-who-doesn't-like-to-be-named, was suggesting to me.. what if Khushi gets married to NK now (and that brought back my old fear.. the one I had wen NK told her that he will always be with her when he gave her the birthday gift) .. But somehow that makes sense.. maybe they will separate Arshi again.. to keep up with the motto of the show! will that happen Fuzzy?? Is that what is going to happen to our show?? I don't know.. but unfortunately we cant do anything but wait and watch.. and see where the CVs want to take us! 

all this negativity... why... instead of a fun romance-filled, tension-free marriage.. why... πŸ˜­

Hmm... you know what..  I'm going to do something useful with my life.. work! Good night dear! 

What did you say? new writer is from Ekta's show! Omg Ekta's serials are horrible! How cum Gul can ruin our show! And you said NK will marry Khushi! No way I will commit suicide if it happens.How NK will marry her if Khushi is already married with Arnav.The CVs is planning to bring the concept "Nafrat paas ane na de, mohabbat door jaane na de". How the mohabbat will let them go apart! No Arnav can't leave Khushi, how he will live without her? Remember he once said to Anjali that he will stop breathing without Khushi. My heart is aching, I'm in deep somber, I won't be able to bear their separation.Why Arshi happened to my life? why CVs are playing games with our emotions? Why Arshi can't be happy? 
There is rumor all around that Arnav will call off the wedding. i hope this rumors turn falls. and Arshi marriage take place in spite of all hurdles.
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soloperson

Loved the episode, now loved ur post...lotsa love around...

Love is in the air...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: c3cilia

i love love their moment of romance in the kitchen .. It was the sweetest part of today ... when ASR have that pouting looks on .. i just want to run to him and hug him tightly .. better yet, kiss him .. *sighed* Khushi should have done that but it's okay .. i'm not complaining .. i'm happy at what i got today from them.

🀣  

As for getting oneself hurt from the glass - i can only hope that it's not Khushi. I don't want to see obstacle in their wedding (although, i'm sure if she's hurt - ASR might still go ahead with the wedding b/c if he let this slip -- he might not get to marry her again lol)

Anyway, thanks for the pm again na .. another beautiful take to today episode .. i often go to ismailvegamze to recollect my fond memories of Arshi too.  And for sure this scene will be memorable forever for all of us ..

thx πŸ˜³   love ismailvegamze...my savior...😳